Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2024, 12:15:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Need RELIABLE SUPPLIER for Microsoft Keys, Adobe, Anti Virus and others  (Read 307 times)
KushComa (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:58:28 PM

Hello, I am still seeking a reliable supplier for Microsoft Keys, Adobe keys, Anti Virus keys, and other software. I am looking to start selling keys on various platforms and I need someone who is reliable and trustworthy that can help supply me with keys. Assuming you provide good keys and there are no issues, more customers will come which will be more money in your pockets.

Microsoft Keys - Seeking OEM keys with stickers (if possible). MSDN keys are okay, but OEM will be the best.
Adobe Keys - any legit keys from adobe that I can offer to sell.
Anti Virus keys - Any brand should be good as long as they are legit.
Other Software - If you can get other software keys that are legit, I may be interested!

Please PM me here, and we can discuss more. Must have VOUCHES and prove to be a reliable seller. Business is on the line and I cannot risk having faulty keys or scammers.
sellkeys

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:54:15 PM

Hello, I am still seeking a reliable supplier for Microsoft Keys, Adobe keys, Anti Virus keys, and other software. I am looking to start selling keys on various platforms and I need someone who is reliable and trustworthy that can help supply me with keys. Assuming you provide good keys and there are no issues, more customers will come which will be more money in your pockets.

Microsoft Keys - Seeking OEM keys with stickers (if possible). MSDN keys are okay, but OEM will be the best.
Adobe Keys - any legit keys from adobe that I can offer to sell.
Anti Virus keys - Any brand should be good as long as they are legit.
Other Software - If you can get other software keys that are legit, I may be interested!

Please PM me here, and we can discuss more. Must have VOUCHES and prove to be a reliable seller. Business is on the line and I cannot risk having faulty keys or scammers.
PM send now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: