Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:23:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: suprnova question  (Read 440 times)
PovertyByte (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:07:04 PM

I am in NY so if I were to use an exchange as my wallet address I may find myself unable to withdraw crypto.

I am stumped trying to figure out how to make an LBRY, Decred, or Siacoin wallet.

I notice on suprnova pools I can use my worker ID to mine with. I am wondering if it is possible to mine without a wallet ID in my suprnova account and if suprnova would hold my balance until I am ready to send it out with Shapeshift?
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 09:44:51 PM

I am in NY so if I were to use an exchange as my wallet address I may find myself unable to withdraw crypto.

I am stumped trying to figure out how to make an LBRY, Decred, or Siacoin wallet.

I notice on suprnova pools I can use my worker ID to mine with. I am wondering if it is possible to mine without a wallet ID in my suprnova account and if suprnova would hold my balance until I am ready to send it out with Shapeshift?

Exactly that's the idea behind the registration Smiley

Yes.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
LackyHash

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 05:09:20 PM

i have Unconfirmed: 728.2360 XCN for 5 day mining, and 12 hours ago I stopped mining. When will I receive my payment?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: