Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:06:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If doxxing is/was allowed and information is not deleted, where administration says they will not go through, they will look only at reported threads. Does it really mean that there is no doxxing here or does it mean that they did not apply a rule because
I will wait some time to see results of this - 1 (100%)
This is hypocracy, I dont like it - 0 (0%)
Behave in the same way, if you allow publishing non public data, it would be only transparent enough to have publicly listed data of the owner and the staff, especially if someone wants to sue. - 0 (0%)
Doxx every bitcointalk user for transparency. - 0 (0%)
I will leave this forum, this is criminal place and sooner or later it will get closed because of unability of its own staff - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REPORT 5 - @THEYMOS LIST US FORBIDDEN NAMES PLEASE - ACCUSATION OF SUCHMOON  (Read 2592 times)
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:19:58 AM

Unless you want to claim you didn't accuse me of deleting your posts?

Unless you start going offtopic in actively trying to set up agenda, I would ask any of Admins or Mods to either warn you not to do it anymore or to ban you which they should have done much earlier.

@SaltySpitoon
This thread proves my words, lets see how you or anybody else will care about it. Will you remove offtopic posts before you can answer all the questions from OP. I do not want to have here bad wording, this forum is full of it.

I'll let the mods/admins judge that. Your clearly incapable of it.
Your accusing SuchMoon and others (I consider myself included because of previous accusations) of a lot of things on the forum.
You want the mods/admins to take action on SM and the group you've made up in your head.
It makes sense to me to come on to this thread, instead of waiting for my own thread, to post about our interactions.

I'm here posting because your accusing SM and others of illegal activity.
With no proof.

I think the mods should ban the accounts that have your real information. I never cared about who you were, or pretending to be, as you don't provide any interesting data or opinions on the threads I see you in. Then we can move on from this silly drama and go back to ignoring you.

As for the rest of it. Until you have proof about your accusations about us. I feel I'm right on topic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boki15 (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:33:10 AM

Great, here:

Quote from:  contradicts your own offtopic, look at it, it is quoted just under this quote is your full answer, you are offtopic
As for the rest of it. Until you have proof about your accusations about us. I feel I'm right on topic.

As asked, you could start answering the question why did you use mobbing agenda instead of reporting. You are simply lier if you state that you did not know that it is my name, no matter how boring I could be or any other offtopic crap that you build up this forum with.

Unless you want to claim you didn't accuse me of deleting your posts?

Unless you start going offtopic in actively trying to set up agenda, I would ask any of Admins or Mods to either warn you not to do it anymore or to ban you which they should have done much earlier.

@SaltySpitoon
This thread proves my words, lets see how you or anybody else will care about it. Will you remove offtopic posts before you can answer all the questions from OP. I do not want to have here bad wording, this forum is full of it.

I'll let the mods/admins judge that. Your clearly incapable of it.
Your accusing SuchMoon and others (I consider myself included because of previous accusations) of a lot of things on the forum.
You want the mods/admins to take action on SM and the group you've made up in your head.
It makes sense to me to come on to this thread, instead of waiting for my own thread, to post about our interactions.

I'm here posting because your accusing SM and others of illegal activity.
With no proof.

I think the mods should ban the accounts that have your real information. I never cared about who you were, or pretending to be, as you don't provide any interesting data or opinions on the threads I see you in. Then we can move on from this silly drama and go back to ignoring you.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 03:30:52 AM

There's no point in arguing with boki.

This thread has served a purpose because I think we have been able to explain to mods what the actual problem is.

He is accusing people of criminal activity, but it's highly unlikely that anyone with a functioning brain will be able to interpret what he is saying, so he can't really harm anyone with his rambling.

Hopefully his rants will be contained here and we can use other threads in the forum the way they are intended to be used.
boki15 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:32:31 AM

Bitcointalk took it very serious, they do deal like real brokers with it, they silence and ban me. Looking at your posts, including the last one from last thread, you are more motivated in trolling and spreading some fud (your support for this agenda). I am not sure if you understood what it is about, reading your posts brings me to assume that you got but this forum users do always surprise with their false interpretation.

If any of those posts that still have his name are mine and boki informs me so i will happily star out said name with an edit.

Maybe boki can list them and action could be taken rather than trying to dox others.

Personally anyone having a flip out over someone posting a common first name should probably worry about other things.  if their surname, address etc are listed thats a serious problem and needs dealing with

P.S  Im glad we finally have a post somewhere useful to discuss this issue.  Maybe we will get it sorted out and the offtopic spam in other threads will stop
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:37:29 AM

It is very easy for them to do their job when the forum is used properly.

Your posts are simple, they are off topic, so when someone clicks report and types "off topic" it doesn't take much effort by the mods to read the post, see that it's off topic, and delete it.

Because you refuse to be clear and concise with the explanation of your issues, it will be a lot harder to get the mods to do what you want them to do.
boki15 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:23:15 PM

We have ignored user who posts offtopic. And it is still there. Retarded a$$holes break rules all the time, this is how bitcointalk seems to be used properly.

@theymos
WTF? Your mods shouldnt be sleeping, but hey, they are sleeping in my thread, during my reportts, hell yeah, this is 100% how bitcointalk was meant to be used, correct?
boki15 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 12:09:09 AM

MODERATION, PLEASE DELETE ALL OFFTOPIC FROM THIS THREAD. EVEN YOUR STAFF SEEMS TO HAVE TROUBLES UNDERSTANDING AND THEYMOS THREATS BEHIND THE SCENES SO THAT IT SHOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE TO WRITE ACCUSATION LIKE IT SHOULD BE WRITTEN. ALL OFFTOPIC HERE DISTRACTS FROM THE ISSUE

FINALLY @theymos GIVE US THE LIST OF FORBIDDEN NAMES ON BITCOINTALK
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:31:05 AM

Let me help you out a little here by posting some link and quotes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657

From the Rules FAQ

Q: What about deleting DOXes?
A: Nope, we don't delete them either as long as they comply with the following rules:

Quote from: theymos on August 05, 2016, 04:23:54 AM
<...>
1. Personal information must be confined to the new "investigations" board (under Scam Accusations), which is only visible to Members and above. Personal information is defined as anything which links a user's online identity (username, email, etc.) to their meatspace identity, excluding links that the person himself has posted. It is not allowed to post somebody's personal information in any other public place, including in signatures.
2. It is not allowed to post someone's dox if it is especially obvious that you're just using the dox as a weapon. For example, if there are no remotely-plausible trade complaints, then the person can't be a scammer, and their dox should not be posted.
3. As before, anything that the legacy insecure government/banking system requires to be secret is not allowed anywhere. This includes social security numbers, credit card numbers, and certain account numbers.
<...>

Why aren't they deleted? Because such doxing is just compiling information about a user already available publicly, often via search engines.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1576015.msg15823315#msg15823315

That thread explains the current DOX rules as of the 5th August 2016.  Its the change that seems to have confused you most
boki15 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 12:22:56 PM

Hey mods, can you take care that nobodies goes offtopic??? Are you able to do it?

We have here a user he clearly does not understand the issue and nothing what is happenening, please delete this spam and other spams fromt this later or you will continue playing fool and saying that you dont understand anything.

Let me help you out a little here by posting some link and quotes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657

From the Rules FAQ

Q: What about deleting DOXes?
A: Nope, we don't delete them either as long as they comply with the following rules:

Quote from: theymos on August 05, 2016, 04:23:54 AM
<...>
1. Personal information must be confined to the new "investigations" board (under Scam Accusations), which is only visible to Members and above. Personal information is defined as anything which links a user's online identity (username, email, etc.) to their meatspace identity, excluding links that the person himself has posted. It is not allowed to post somebody's personal information in any other public place, including in signatures.
2. It is not allowed to post someone's dox if it is especially obvious that you're just using the dox as a weapon. For example, if there are no remotely-plausible trade complaints, then the person can't be a scammer, and their dox should not be posted.
3. As before, anything that the legacy insecure government/banking system requires to be secret is not allowed anywhere. This includes social security numbers, credit card numbers, and certain account numbers.
<...>

Why aren't they deleted? Because such doxing is just compiling information about a user already available publicly, often via search engines.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1576015.msg15823315#msg15823315

That thread explains the current DOX rules as of the 5th August 2016.  Its the change that seems to have confused you most
boki15 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 12:28:50 PM

MODERATION ACTIVELY DELETES MY POSTS, INSTEAD TO DO THEIR JOB. THIS ARE REMOVED FOR NO REASON

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

This is how fast mods Smiley do remove reported posts:

As we speak about double standards, there they are

THEN WE HAVE HERE MPREP WHO FIRST THREATS THEN DELETES ONLY MY POST. HE IS TRYING TO SET UP AGENDA LIKE IF I WOULD BE TROLL AND NOT HIM AN UNABLE MODERATOR. THIS MOD THREAT ME PUBLISHING EXACTLY THIS PM AND THEN HE DELETES IF I PUBLISH IT. PURE HYPOCRAT THIS MPREP.  HOWEVER, THIS HOW MOD OF THIS FORUM IS TRYING TO SPREAD FALSE INFORMATION ABOUT ONE OF THE USERS. THIS MOD IS FOR SURE NOT GOOD ONE AND HE ABUSES HIS POSITION

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

You are accused together with cyrus in some wrongdoings. You provocate me over PM instead of saying that you dont wish conversation, later you write rubbish things and behave like a child, after another verbal attack you block me accusing me in trolling you which is not the case.

You do also threat me in spreading some BS about me, mainly in partially saying some crap and publishing private conversation, you also indirectly tell me that I can be sued because someone used my name and you gave your support for it.

Nice team that @Lauda is joining here. All your verbal attacks did not answer any question from this thread.

May I translate it into spanish? We have a troll that has already been temp-banned 3 times and this post would be an excellent reminder to him Smiley.
Sure. Attribution isn't necessary, but would be appreciated. Smiley

Done! Thanks again for your effort.
No problem. I'll PM you if I update this list so you could edit the translated one.

THIS IS MPREPS LAST PM TO ME, UNDER IT I WILL REPLY TO HIM IN THIS POST:
First of all, my address is sensitive inforamation which is not available anywhere in public. Even the names on the shields are different. My address is marked as private and there is not social service where you could retrieve it, you would need to ask austrian goverment to get my address. You clearly do twist my words, no me yours.

My phone number is marked as private, you cant find it in any phone book or connect via any accounts. If you want my number, you need to get it from me or austrian goverment.
OK, let me put it this way: the forum doesn't consider that information "ultra" sensitive and we can't determine how specific information was retrieved, only if it can be retrieved via legal means (which it can) OR as theymos put it:

With all that your argumentation is nothing more than dust. As far as I can see, californian birth of dates can be checked in public, california even offers a service for everybody. This is another point of your argumentation that is wrong.
Date of birth isn't considered "ultra" sensitive as well, as far as I know. Can't really see why you're pointing that out.

Now you still claim that there was no abuse, you simply do not want to understand or ignore it. Listen again, publishing all the information was against the law. There are several reasons, including life threats of more than 10 people, why this is information is not public and why do I care at all to remove. I said authorities are aware, especially if some squad comes to kill, they will not come from mprep from bitociontalk, it is not on you to decide which laws in which country is against law. But this particular case is forbidden by law in any country. Stop saysing everything was legit if you have proof that it wasnt.
Prove it in a court of law, bring a court order to theymos ordering him to remove all those doxxes and then I will agree with you. Otherwise, no and it's not my concern since I'm neither the owner nor the policy maker of this forum. Just because I took existing rules and compiled them in a thread (an unofficial list BTW) doesn't mean I can change whatever I want.

If you so confident about it, write to interpol, explain them why it was legal, I am sure they will like your explanation.
I don't have to explain myself to anyone. I've done nothing illegal and anyone who contacted me in regards to legal matters, I've redirected to the ACTUAL LEGAL OWNER AND OPERATOR of this forum - theymos. I have no legal or internal power to change policy except suggesting changes which may or may not be implemented.

3. You are free to post a dox that was deleted from the coin thread in the appropriate place (it used to be a variety of sections; now it's Investigations)
Pure lie, do you force me to get banned? Theymos said the same, I posted A******** M**gan, then he banned and threats me to ban if I ever use this b*tches name again.

Really, do you provocate me into a ban or you must be really bad informed, by intention or not?

Conclusion: you want to get me banned or you did not read accusation nor investigation thread.
Firstly, here are the bans issued to you I am aware of:

February, 2016 - 14 days - Reason: Altcoin giveaway. Requested by me (I can't issue bans, except for permanent bans for newbies). Issued by another moderator.
June, 2016 - 14 days - Reason: "Spamming, trolling, continuous off-topic replies even after having a big number of posts deleted(and refusing to continue posting on-topic in other threads, even in the split thread especially for this)" - Reported and issued by another moderator.

I've never tried to provoke you into getting banned nor am I aware of theymos threatening you with a ban. I've noticed and glanced at a few posts in your investigation thread though I have not (and probably will not) read the massive deluded ramblings of yours. These PMs is the highest tolerance limit I can take.

4. We can't reliably check who is who in reality. As such, if someone calls himself whatever you are named in real life, we don't moderate it UNLESS (and this is as per the NEW rule, a.k.a. that wasn't the case when you were doxxed) he uses that account to DOX you (e.g. "boki15 name is the same as my username", etc.) OR we are required by to do so by a court order.

Pure lie! If you cant check, why did you ban A******** M**gan immediately and you left ***** ******* to spread shit even after everybody of you was informed that this user uses my data.

I am ready annoyed of your hypocracy! Stop that please, it makes you less creditable.

UNLESS you stop hypocracy and dont twist everything into some bla, bla, bla, you will not be able to convince me that you really do what you say. You simply supported this crime and instead to excuse yourself, you keep on bureacracy and some lies, it is pure lie what you wrote including that there was no rule break and that there is no sensitive information.

You ask to show you something, if I show you say you are not a judge. Why do you ask at all then? Either you do it on intention or you must be stupid. I dont believe you are stupid, means you only care to wash your name like if you have done everything correctly and did not support any crime, lol, through you as thread mod it became and came to the crime. If you would do your job correctly, this would have never happened, so far, you could read some books about "Moderation for dummies" before you send me some WIKI links.
As accusations, ignorance, delusion and broken English seems to be your main way of communicating (what I've experienced via PM and via the many off-topic posts I've deleted), I'll assume you're not of the greatest memory as well. Unless the user that was banned is a newbie, I wasn't the one that banned him since I physically can't. I don't remember banning anyone unless he was a spam bot or spammed ref links, ads, etc. nor did I find any requests to have him banned. You're barking up the wrong tree.

5. If there are still doxxes of you outside the Investigations board, report it and it'll be handled. If they contain information mentioned in (1.), they will be removed.

I consider this again as a lie and loosing my time. I reported offtopic post in the thread where I acuse suchmoon. You guys are even not able to clean it up there, but you, yes exactly you, do remove my posts from the thread because you made an hypocratic decision that it is offtopic only because you dont understand it, actually because you dont want to understand it even if you do.

Accusation thread contains still my name. Do you suggest me to remove it and leave it at all? This you would remove immeditelly, what I report you just ignore. Oh no my friend, after you messed things up and I got life threats by retards, you will not wash your hands so easily out.
If you reported those threads before the DOX rule came in action - they were invalid. If there are still doxes (outside Investigations) of you after the new rules, you don't report them and still complain about it, I'll assume you just want something to complain about.

6. A person is a criminal only when proven by a court of law. That's how the civilized world works.

You really think that you can preach me morals? Listen friend, I was involved in first child embassy in this world and many other projects, my familly almost lost their lives for helping bunch of innocent people, primarly elder people, children and families without fathers. Groups hunted me, threated me and my family. I do not need some crypto mods who cant differentiate beetween black or white to preach me morals or explain me laws that you have 0 clue about. It is my freedom to call someone criminal who does break law. If judge decides it is correct, then this person will be punished and if there is no proof, then it does not mean this person is not guilty, it means this person will not be punished because there is no judge decision without any proof, oh yeah, except in US, country of state rubbing warmongers.

You sound like student of law and your interpretation of this case is very wrong, so wrong that I would assume that you do it with intention.
I wasn't talking about morals, I was talking about legality - two both somewhat similar and also completely different things (morality ≠ legality). I couldn't care less what you did back in your life and nor does the law. Calling someone a criminal can give them reason to sue you for defamation and unless you happen to prove he is indeed a criminal, you get punished either by a jail sentence or a fine (depends on the country, some may not have such law though many EU countries do). [sarcasm] But then again, you're the expert - what do I know. [/sarcasm]

8. There is no grand conspiracy to silence you. You just happen to post off-topic / trollish posts in a thread where that doesn't belong, instead of creating your own thread for such matters. You also don't seem to acknowledge that the rules since the doxxing situation have changed and they work retroactively, meaning that the dox in your signature (or anyone's signature for that matter) is no longer allowed.

You are hypocrat. You cant define what is offtopic as well as ontopic, you swap it to the agenda how it fits. Even if you lie 100 times in a row, it will not make a little bit truth of it.

Oh yeah, you talk now about doxx in my signature really? You just proved your hypocracy!

I am offtopic and grand conspirancing asking for a ban of users who clearly break rules. Offtopic gets after you delete onesided my posts. This means, even if I post ontopic, you make it offtopic by deleting an important part which makes it ontopic you hypocrat.

Well, you did your job on this. Until now, I did not acuse you, but now it is changed. You did support doxx on me as well as illegal usage of documents. You can be fool by saying you dont understand anything and my language is bad or whatever crap comes to your mind. It will not change any fact.
You're deluded (or at least confused) beyond any professional help. Conspiracies, baseless accusations, completely misinterpreted situations... Can't really help you there.

9. If I missed something, BRIEFLY remind me - don't write barely coherent (or completely incomprehensible) walls of broken English.

You missed everything and we could start from beginn, then you will say again that you dont understand and will say again that you there was no rule break......

Lets make a hangout and lets see if my english is broken.
Sure, buddy. Whatever you say... .... ... and yeah, your English is indeed broken, no need for thinly veiled threats.

Anyway, it's been an interesting time corresponding with an individual so self-entitled, deluded to the point of resorting to conspiracy theories to avoid the possibility of him having the blame (e.g. off-topic posting, trolling, disregarding rules, etc.), unable to grasp the difference between basic concepts of everyday life such as legality and morality or ownership and volunteering/contracting/employment/etc., so confused as to pretty much misinterpret everything explained to him, unable to grasp his limitations of the proficiency of the English language and most of all just outright unable to grasp how life actually functions in general.

Which leads me to believe that any constructive, useful and perhaps even leading to a peaceful resolution discussion is out the window at this point. I've tried to help (and spent too much time doing so) and yet you continued to push your own agenda of us being corrupt, evil and you being the innocent angel you happen to believe you are. As I see the same signs as a previous user showed + some more that I never thought a single person could exhibit, I welcome you alongside said user in my PM block list. Enjoy your stay, No. 2 and thanks for the English exercises you've provided - both in writing and comprehension of text.

P.S. I think I should address the personal text you chose, which encapsulates the delusion and self-entitlement that you seem to radiate so perfectly: "The world is mine". Boki, it isn't mine, it isn't anyone else's and it sure as hell isn't yours - stop pretending like it is and you might actually step out of the strange frame of mind you seem to be in.

If you're a troll and are trolling me, interesting choice of style, I prefer communicating with a bit more sophisticated and classy trolls, since the broken English is a bit cliché. Tough luck though, I think you made me laugh more than anything else so if that was your goal, congratulations. Enjoy the sad life that you chose.

MY REPLY TO YOU MPREP:
OK, let me put it this way: the forum doesn't consider that information "ultra" sensitive and we can't determine how specific information was retrieved, only if it can be retrieved via legal means (which it can) OR as theymos put it:

Here we have it again, first you say you are not a judge, now you do say that for you it is not sensitive, even if it is forbidden by law, even in US.

Date of birth isn't considered "ultra" sensitive as well, as far as I know. Can't really see why you're pointing that out.
I did hope you will explain me why was user who doxxed suchmoon was banned, I did not ban this person either.

Prove it in a court of law, bring a court order to theymos ordering him to remove all those doxxes and then I will agree with you. Otherwise, no and it's not my concern since I'm neither the owner nor the policy maker of this forum. Just because I took existing rules and compiled them in a thread (an unofficial list BTW) doesn't mean I can change whatever I want.

But you play judge in saying that you do not consider information as sensitive even if it is clearly forbidden by law and in my country there is so called "Anzeige" against suchmoon, owners of this forum and staff working here, actually it contains word "Moderation" (no my english is not bad, thats in german my friend). They are also told that I assume it is A******** M**gan and the reasons why I assume that she is this person.

I don't have to explain myself to anyone. I've done nothing illegal and anyone who contacted me in regards to legal matters, I've redirected to the ACTUAL LEGAL OWNER AND OPERATOR of this forum - theymos. I have no legal or internal power to change policy except suggesting changes which may or may not be implemented.

Now you are playing a judge again, I though it is the court which decides if you have done something illegal or not if there is a court about it. You contradict yourself all the time.

Firstly, here are the bans issued to you I am aware of:

February, 2016 - 14 days - Reason: Altcoin giveaway. Requested by me (I can't issue bans, except for permanent bans for newbies). Issued by another moderator.
June, 2016 - 14 days - Reason: "Spamming, trolling, continuous off-topic replies even after having a big number of posts deleted(and refusing to continue posting on-topic in other threads, even in the split thread especially for this)" - Reported and issued by another moderator.

We are getting closer, we had this discussion where you said that it was marked as giveaway and I had to be banned. You are the same mod and you did not ban suchmoon for her giveway. Can you look up Wikipedia for a word "Hypocracy" and tell me if my english is good enough to describe suchmoons approval to make giveaways where you ban others for the same?

But back to bans, I was again banned for 3 days because theymos said I am allowed to post name only in investigation thread and then banned me for doing it. Now you do ask me to make another accusatoin thread where most have difficulties to understand double meaning of the current thread which has to be there because theymoss make his threat.

As accusations, ignorance, delusion and broken English seems to be your main way of communicating (what I've experienced via PM and via the many off-topic posts I've deleted), I'll assume you're not of the greatest memory as well. Unless the user that was banned is a newbie, I wasn't the one that banned him since I physically can't. I don't remember banning anyone unless he was a spam bot or spammed ref links, ads, etc. nor did I find any requests to have him banned. You're barking up the wrong tree.

You cant check and I am dumb because I cant check too? If it was not you, then you can simply write it wasnt you, if you can check it, check it please, if you dont want to check, write that you dont wont, just dont tell me my memories are bad if I have to keep since months everything sorted out because you guys flip it all the time around and now accusing me in trolling because you guys in group used my name for intimidation process.

If you reported those threads before the DOX rule came in action - they were invalid. If there are still doxes (outside Investigations) of you after the new rules, you don't report them and still complain about it, I'll assume you just want something to complain about.

You know what, there is real life example of how stupid such statement is. Shortly, different states voted if genocide from turks supported by germans was genocid. Most countries accepted and voted for acceptance to define it as genocid. Do you know what argumentation germans and turks had?? This law against genocide did not exist in 1945 and thats why it cant be applied and it cant be called genocid. Of course they failed with such argumentation.

You do argument here in the same way, you make something illegal legal just because you deleted it now, but you still call me delusional and continue your verbal provocation

I wasn't talking about morals, I was talking about legality - two both somewhat similar and also completely different things (morality ≠ legality). I couldn't care less what you did back in your life and nor does the law. Calling someone a criminal can give them reason to sue you for defamation and unless you happen to prove he is indeed a criminal, you get punished either by a jail sentence or a fine (depends on the country, some may not have such law though many EU countries do). [sarcasm] But then again, you're the expert - what do I know. [/sarcasm]

And you call me delusional??? You say my english is bad?Huh I WAS TALKING ABOUT MORAL AND IF YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOU CAN PREACH ME MORAL! IT IS NOT ABOUT YOU NEITHER ABOUT YOUR CRAPPY CONSULTATION ON US LAW WHERE YOU EVEN CAN'T SPECIFY THE STATE IF YOU ALREADY SPEAK ABOUT IT.

It is really bad that english as your first language is so bad, but it is known that US has the worst level of education, I dont wonder at all about your ability to understand where you actually decided long time ago just to ignore facts and loose your and my time in writting useless provocations instead of solving the issue.

I accuse in public and suchmoon could start this case, I cant wait for it, you know what, I'll go by myself to the embassy as soon as I am back in Vienna, just to tell them about it, I will show them your threat and the whole story as I am interested what they will say about identity theft. Maybe you want to accuse me defamination, I do accuse you in allowing defamination and if in US law system is working, then you should get some jail sentence or get punished by some fine. Do you want us to do it? Now you could also say that I will be charged for defamination of yourself, lets bring it immediatelly to the court instead of talking and waiting, please sue me now for your incompetence and support for crime.

Sure, buddy. Whatever you say... .... ... and yeah, your English is indeed broken, no need for thinly veiled threats.

Thanks, I am not your buddy, hope you will sue me to show you this and my english is still better than your understanding level and this is not base on skills, some say on IQ but I dont like definition of IQ, it is simply not correct.

Which leads me to believe that any constructive, useful and perhaps even leading to a peaceful resolution discussion is out the window at this point. I've tried to help (and spent too much time doing so) and yet you continued to push your own agenda of us being corrupt, evil and you being the innocent angel you happen to believe you are. As I see the same signs as a previous user showed + some more that I never thought a single person could exhibit, I welcome you alongside said user in my PM block list. Enjoy your stay, No. 2 and thanks for the English exercises you've provided - both in writing and comprehension of text.

You only tried to silence me and to say that my english is bad and thats why I dont understand why you are right.

Now you do provocate me into ban, if you do not want conversation, you could have written and I wouldnt write you further, like stated in first PM, I wanted to spare all users this whole talk, especially because I had to say again A******** M**gan and it was never my intention to break rules, no matter how crappy mods are doing their job.

It is the same now, I will not write you if you dont want it and I was not writting you. You stating that I am on your ignore list only proves your ignorant position on this case and everything what happened.

P.S. I think I should address the personal text you chose, which encapsulates the delusion and self-entitlement that you seem to radiate so perfectly: "The world is mine". Boki, it isn't mine, it isn't anyone else's and it sure as hell isn't yours - stop pretending like it is and you might actually step out of the strange frame of mind you seem to be in.

I think you do threat me in spreading false information about me as addition to intimidation process which is ongoing since months and is supported by staff, actually mainly by you as you are the mod of the threads where everything happend.

If you're a troll and are trolling me, interesting choice of style, I prefer communicating with a bit more sophisticated and classy trolls, since the broken English is a bit cliché. Tough luck though, I think you made me laugh more than anything else so if that was your goal, congratulations. Enjoy the sad life that you chose.

Now I am trolling you??? You know what, you are surely an ******! Like said before I will not write you anymore and if you dont want to be asked about issues in threads where you are mod, maybe you should step down from being moderator at all.

You clearly missed the meaning of "The world is mine", but as I said, from hypocrats, I've never expected high IQ but I made mistake, you are not clever hypocrate.

Complaining about my sad life means your are not very happy with yours, but why should I explain you psychology if you are clever enough and if you are so happy in your hypocratic world Smiley.

Another bad style twist of yours, who and where did threat you?HuhHuhHuh??

Do you have any other argument why you behave like hypocrat or is it only your false interpretation of my english skills? I still dont see you judging about your hypocracy and lies that you support, but yeah, I am sure you will try to sue until some real lawyer explains that it is actually you who breaks the law.
boki15 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 12:31:19 PM

@theymos
You asked me to make a thread, then you allow edition of facts. Post about double standards was not for fun, it states exact problem => DOUBLE STANDARDS. Is the tactic to delete all accusation and then to say, "I dont understand, could you open accusation thread"?

Care to elaborate?
boki15 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 12:42:55 PM

@theymos
Oh yeah and I almost forgot. You said I can post name in investigation thread, then you did threat and ban me for doing so.

If this is about investigation, I am pretty sure you dont want me to post data of the accused person who runs this forum (you), but I could do it if you insist on transparency. I know that your name and surname is forbidden to use on this forum, sadly you allow others that what you forbid to do about yourself.

@theymos, this is not transparency, exactly as the agenda with bitcoinXT was, but thats another agenda, has nothing to do with this, correct, except that you behave on the same way in pushing something or lets say not taking care about something that you maybe should but you do care to threat me which you actually should not do.

I did not get any reply from you lately after you did threat. Please reply.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:52:34 PM

Boki, explaining to you how the forum works is on topic in this thread. that's why those threads don't get deleted.

You rambling and accusing people of stealing your identity and being criminals because of that is NOT on topic for the ION thread, so it gets deleted.

It's very simple.

As for future things, it is very likely that you will be suffering from the same thing that the Boy who Cried Wolf did. By making so many false accusations and insane, rambling posts thtat no one could understand, it will be hard for people to take you seriously in the future.

So I will try to say it again.

Us explaining why ION is a piece of shit is not off topic on the ION thread.

Explaining to you how the forum works is On topic in this thread.

If you have a problem with broken rules. Click "report to moderator" and leave a short explanation of the issue, 1 sentence max.

If you get ignored, it is because the mods don't agree. Don't go ranting and raving about it, that plan obviously doesn't work. Can't you see that by now? You do all this, and get no results, I click the button and type 2 words and your horseshit vanishes from the ION thread. Shouldn't you realize by now that I know how the forum works and you don't just by the results? if you can't handle the forum working that way, go find a new one.
boki15 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 03:22:49 PM

Great, I dont want to have bad wording here. Retarded spammers spam this thread, staff lies and probably internally theymos has to clear up things.

There is no ivnvestigation, only provocation for badworiding which seems to be the key in these discussions. Well if this is the quality and the language of this forum, then I will lock now for a day this thread because retarded a$$holes continue to post und an unable moderation is not honest enough to do a job, easy job, simple job, just to follow the rules.

It is locked until tommorow.

@theymos
I care to elaborate, cleanup this thread so that I can unlock it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: