Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:21:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10-1000 Euro challenge, only small bets!!!  (Read 3310 times)
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:33:11 PM

All-in bets always look to risky for me, even at low odds. You need to have an 100% accuracy for this, and I think that's impossible.
Trying to get to 1000 from 10, but not going all-in all the time could be possible, but still very hard. You lost 2 bets already, so -20 to 3 profit. It will take forever just to recover from those 2 stakes at those odds.

I wish you good luck, and I will follow your thread anyway, I will probably use some of your bets for parlays.

ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:41:00 PM

Bet  1 won

Moving on to Bet 2
Switzerland Superleague
Thun vs Basel  Basel win or draw 1.10 odd

11.5 Euro brings us 12.65

Let's hope to keep up the good work and little by little to climb the ladders until 1K

Congratulations on your first win yesterday. I followed you here too and I won but I am sad as I lost again in the free VIP tip you gave yesterday. Following again today but it will take a very long time to reach 1k euros by these odds you are playing. Still its a great thing if you manage to give a really good streak of wins and lets see how far you will go with this. Also thanks for posting free VIP tip today too.

As you can see I have gone again for the safest bet and add win or draw for Basel, when clearly Basel should win this game, I just have to make sure I keep winning to build up confidence and to boost my hopes of reaching the target 1000 euros. But there s a long way until there , we are just in the first steps here.

This really takes a long time if you use that strategy. but not so bad is very safe. but did not rule the odds are very small can be lost someday. but my advice might you can bet 1 euro and take the high odds or a make parlay with odds  2-3. good luck Smiley

BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 03:31:07 PM

Thanks for the suggestion but I am a person who has her ideas crystal clear. Bet 2 is already in. Let's try Bet 3, as follows:

Bet 3
Spain Primera
Athletic Bilbao vs Barcelona Barcelona win or draw 1.13

12.65 gives us 14.30 Euro

Should be a win.
smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:35:53 PM

Thanks for the suggestion but I am a person who has her ideas crystal clear. Bet 2 is already in. Let's try Bet 3, as follows:

Bet 3
Spain Primera
Athletic Bilbao vs Barcelona Barcelona win or draw 1.13

12.65 gives us 14.30 Euro

Should be a win.

Looking good for the moment. It looks like your engines are on, hopefully you will not rush and think carefully every bet you make. I have been following you although in losses so far, if you continue this way losses can become profit but we have to wait a lot for it. Patience is something gamblers usually don't have so if you can go a bit more fast with a bit bigger odds would be great. Only if you feel confident. I don't want to ruin your winning streak who has just started.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 08:10:54 PM

Bet 3 fell in as expected.

I am going to play the final bet for today and is in a team which I am a really big fan of them although they have given me a lot of sad days a few years ago. I hope tonight will be different.

Bet 4
Argentina Primera
River Plate vs Banfield River plate win or draw 1.18
14.65 euro brings us 17.30 Euro

Game starts soon before less than an hour. If you follow do it soon.
smho_16

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 09:01:57 PM

I am going to play the final bet for today and is in a team which I am a really big fan of them although they have given me a lot of sad days a few years ago. I hope tonight will be different.

Bet 4
Argentina Primera

What can I say after a terrible start things are going well for these few bets of yesterday and today. I hope River Plate doesn't screw up and hope that this year they maybe will fight for the title since its a long time they have not won it. Following again bet nr 4 and you won the VIP tip today. It was a good day this one following you.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 09:09:20 PM

Bet 4
Argentina Primera

What can I say after a terrible start things are going well for these few bets of yesterday and today. I hope River Plate doesn't screw up and hope that this year they maybe will fight for the title since its a long time they have not won it. Following again bet nr 4 and you won the VIP tip today. It was a good day this one following you.

A good thing you followed and are following cause River Plate just scored a goal since 4th minutes of the game. I think they will not lose it before their home fans and bring me and my followers win nr 4. I know odds are really low but I am in for a long long long try so as long as is a win who cares for the odds.
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 10:18:46 AM

Its a win and I am eagerly waiting for the next bet.  Please update us of course without rushing and risking to lose it all. I am following you with a higher amount than 10 euros and I am going all in like you all the time. I am eager to know the new bet as I am feeling great emotions following these bets.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 10:30:28 AM

Not many games today and we risk to lose it all but why not give again a try

Bet 5
England Conference
Dover Athletic vs Aldershot Town  Dover win or draw 1.2
17.30 Euro gives us 20.75 Euro

zend7

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 03:59:27 PM

Looks like you come to an end again. It looks like you cannot do it and this is no surprise cause no one else have done it before. Better focus on your VIP tips thread rather than trying impossible challenges.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 04:03:04 PM

Looks like you come to an end again. It looks like you cannot do it and this is no surprise cause no one else have done it before. Better focus on your VIP tips thread rather than trying impossible challenges.

It looks like impossible but I will give it a try another time, I really want to make the impossible possible and now I will go another way playing with big odds and not losing games with 1.2 odd

Bet 1
Romania Liga 1
Botosani vs Targu Mures Over 2.5 goals odd 1.95
10 Euro brings us 19.5 Euro

smho_16

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:33:15 PM

It looks like impossible but I will give it a try another time, I really want to make the impossible possible and now I will go another way playing with big odds and not losing games with 1.2 odd

Bet 1
Romania Liga 1
Botosani vs Targu Mures Over 2.5 goals odd 1.95
10 Euro brings us 19.5 Euro

Well done. If you continue to win with odds higher than 1.5 and you go all in every time chances are much higher that you can make it faster, also chances are even more higher that you never make it but at least maybe you can bring us some wins with odds higher than 1.2.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:59:10 AM

Bet 2

Sweden Superetan
Trelleborg vs IFK Frej Over 1.5 goals odd 1.33
19.65 brings us 25.95 Euro

Not many games today.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:46:08 PM

Bet 2

Sweden Superetan
Trelleborg vs IFK Frej Over 1.5 goals odd 1.33
19.65 brings us 25.95 Euro

Not many games today.

Bet 3

Brasil Serie B
Goias vs Criciuma  Goias Draw no bet 1.40
25.95 Euro bring us 36.35 Euro  its actually 36.33 but I tend to round the numbers to 0 or 5.

All of the betting predictions, tips and news websites is giving Goias as the winner and in fact they have only 1 lose at home while Criciuma form away is very bad lately so I think this is the safest bet to take. Its the first time we will pass the mark of 30 Euro in such challenge. I am loving the fun and the emotion.
zend7

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:05:25 PM

You made me a happy person today as I won 0.005 btc by following your Trelleborgs bet and also the trelleborgs bet here over 1.5 goals. I am following you with my bet365 account and I am placing always the same bets as you. I really hope this is a win tonight. Well I am afraid game will end draw as I saw the standings anyway a draw will only void our bet so I am waiting to see the results here too.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:46:59 AM

And it was a draw unfortunately and our bet was void but I am liking very much DNB draw no bet bets as it give us great chances if its a draw we get our money back and the odd is bigger than 1x double chance or x2 double chance. That's why even today I have choose another DNB for the challenge

Bet 3 again as last time was void
Romania Liga I
Steaua Bucuresti vs CSM Iasi  Steaua DNB 1.25
25.95 Euro bring us 32.45 Euro
phantas1isback

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:58:42 AM

i hope you will reach your goal even if it is risky to do that
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:03:33 PM

i hope you will reach your goal even if it is risky to do that

You can try copying me until the first loss I have from this time. I think everyone has 10 euros of about 0.02 btc to start following this challenge which should be great to follow. Maybe unexpectingly I can provide you some winning during the challenge. You can always bet 10 Euro every time after each bet is a profit , winnings will be less but now with DNB as my main bet to place here losing will be difficult maximum you can get your money back in the majority of the cases. I don't believe I will lose the bet of today here.
smho_16

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:15:27 PM

Another void. I guess will see bet nr 3 for the third time tomorrow. I am starting to get familiar with this Draw no bet you are playing, its great for betting on favorites and if they don't win we get our money back. That is good but sometimes even favorites lose so it does not seem the right strategy to me anyway congratulations on a 5 bet without a loss here. Keep the record going as I am following.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:32:06 PM

Very few games today and we risk to lose it but I am confident in this pick today to be a win.

Bet 3 third time
Finland Ykkonen
Ac Oulu vs FF Jaro Over 1.5 goals 1.20
25.95 Euro bring us 31.15 euro.

Looking for a win today, check also the VIP tips thread is the same game but a different bet with odd more than 1.6.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: