Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:13:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do -> AppCoin, Traditional Company or ?  (Read 245 times)
Joint Force (OP)

Activity: 804
Merit: 500

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 12:09:19 AM

I've this popular mobile app and was wondering where to go from here.

What do you think I should do with my popular mobile App?
View the demo here if you haven't seen it yet.

1)

Turn it into an AppCoin DApp with a usage cryptocoin that powers the network.

At first I'll have all of the coins. I'll be selling off some of them to fund the development into a decentralized system that the users own. I'll have future rounds for investors to buy the AppCoin so like a 1CO, 2CO, 3CO, 4CO etc. until all coins have been distributed.

2)

Start a traditional company where I own 100% of the stock and then sell it off in phases.

A successful company's stock distribution model:
IPO of the final unsold shares --------- w/ Market cap of 3.6 billion $
$120M Series D in 2015 led by American Bank --------- w/ Market cap of 1.2 billion $
$35M Series C in 2015 led by Spark Capital --------- w/ Market cap of 360 million $
$16M Series B in 2014 led by Spark Capital --------- w/ Market cap of 180 million $
$5M Series A in 2013 led by Founders Fund --------- w/ Market cap of 60 million $
$1M Seed in 2011 led by SoftTech VC --------- w/ Market cap of 12 million $
$260K in 2011 led by Angel investor --------- w/ Market cap of 3 million $

3)

Do you have a recommendation?

I think the AppCoin is better since with cryptocoins and AppCoins anyone may get in on this investment process previously reserved for the richest people!

Please note:
- Investing in an AppCoin requires due diligence. You may occur loses.
- The cryptocoin of an AppCoin is not a share, stock or security in a company. The cryptocoin is the gas powering the AppCoin.
- All AppCoins are different and should never be initially thought of as the same as any other AppCoin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: