Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:44:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FastCash - FastNetwork - Advertisement - Data Mining - Decentralized Exch.  (Read 31525 times)
Psi
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

[center][table][tr][td][url=https://trustdice.win/

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:54:07 AM

Just wondering what is first price in c-cex ?

I see wall buy and that good so far..many people who missed this Airdrop they are take part to buy in c-cex and coinexchnage...

The buy walls are all fake and get removed as soon as they are hit.

Dev has been depositing and dumping since ccex launch, he obviously has no intention of completing the whitepaper. Plain for anyone to see in the block explorer.

Total scam coin, get out while you can

shouldn't you be at yobit peddling dead coins ? other than one time it went to 850 (right as ccex listed), buy walls on both exchanges have been around 3900 sat, most coins on exchange can be bought with offers on board over 3900 sat.

wtf are you talking about yobit for, seems like youre the one trying to shill an obvious scam here.

The buy walls are the devs, dont you think its strange hes trying to dump his own coin? 
He had one at 7k... removed it when it got hit.
He had one at 6k... removed it when it got hit.
He had one at 5k... removed it when it got hit.

All fake, to lure in suckers just like you.

4k is clearly his minimum dump price, he has been dumping continuously since launch on ccex.
Place a few buys above it, wait for others to fomo and do the same then dump on them. Deposit some more, Rinse, repeat. Easy money from people who think they got a great deal on a few free coins. Buy more!
What do you think happens when he runs out of coins to dump though? Dont hold your breath for that whitepaper.

Please, feel free to prove me wrong if you think I am just making it up. Dont waste your time trying to insult me like a child instead. There is a block explorer. Knock yourself out.
You should learn to read one and not be played like a fool.

lmao, started with free airdrop, with flipping made over .3 btc, so far......your just whining 'cuz you missed out, dev paid for listing 3 btc,, etc probably has dumped some , posted he had bought too........little more credible than a newbie fudding , most buy walls got sold into not removed , or is that your play ? like the little kiddy games with small buy and sells to make the screen look nice, like your pumping a dead coin on yobit, again, why bring that up ?  your talking the same way, the clown posse's there do. I do not know dev or his actual intentions........but so far he has did what he said for the most part which is more than most lately.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cointron

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:59:53 AM

Half of the total coins are in CCEX.-
VerdeRiver

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:03:43 AM

lmao, started with free airdrop, with flipping made over .3 btc, so far......your just whining 'cuz you missed out, dev paid for listing 3 btc,, etc probably has dumped some , posted he had bought too........little more credible than a newbie fudding , most buy walls got sold into not removed , or is that your play ? like the little kiddy games with small buy and sells to make the screen look nice, like your pumping a dead coin on yobit, again, why bring that up ?  your talking the same way, the clown posse's there do. I do not know dev or his actual intentions........but so far he has did what he said for the most part which is more than most lately.
You brought up yobit you fucking moron.
Just as I thought, couldnt back up a single thing you said with anything but cheering.

Missed out did I? Why would I want to buy a coin where I can plainly see the dev dumping though a lying premine?

You're just another sucker kid, born to buy coins like this.
Psi
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:25:35 AM

You brought up yobit you fucking moron.
Just as I thought, couldnt back up a single thing you said with anything but cheering.

Missed out did I? Why would I want to buy a coin where I can plainly see the dev dumping though a lying premine?

You're just another sucker kid, born to buy coins like this.

lol, don't need to back anything up clown,  play guessing games and weak little arguments, ooh block explorer on new coin.. wallet has too many coins...ooohh,  a lot better than most,  how much did you lose so far  ? ? so go peddle the crap at YOBIT , punk........

VerdeRiver

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:34:29 AM

Yes, back down like an embarrassed little fool. lol

Weak effort moron, the block explorer vs your mindless shilling means you're a fucking idiot for trying.
Psi
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:44:02 AM

Weak effort moron, the block explorer vs your mindless shilling means you're a fucking idiot for trying.

Back down ? your an idiot spamming the forum. Yay, your a block explorer expert  now......wooooh, weak stuff a) you need a wallet to send coins from for airdrop b) exchanges, might have got some,  c) woooooh, dev might have kept some from the free airdrop not quite  the red alert an expert like yourself is making it out to be........how much have you lost again, spammer ? ?

VerdeRiver

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:31:36 AM

Back down ? your an idiot spamming the forum. Yay, your a block explorer expert  now......wooooh, weak stuff a) you need a wallet to send coins from for airdrop b) exchanges, might have got some,  c) woooooh, dev might have kept some from the free airdrop not quite  the red alert an expert like yourself is making it out to be........how much have you lost again, spammer ? ?

It's 'you're' dumbo, not 'your'. Nice rant though kid, I enjoyed it.

The block explorer of any coin is not 'weak stuff' dumbo and yes, I am a block explorer expert compared to twits like you. You are clearly so clueless that you are unable to understand what they can tell you.
I've posted factual information in the thread. You simply didn't like those facts so you continue embarrassing yourself spamming maybes and might be's which is completely irrelevant shit that only you wish was true.

Keep trying to get the last word fool, like the entitled little teenage halfwit that you are.
Psi
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:05:09 AM

please, punk , save the kiddie stuff for the kiddies,  maybe ask your mom- guess I should have pulled out......you are a spamming troll..........that's it that's all, you are a clown , lmao, you have to resort to name calling and not even good ones, block explorer is still different than the claiming its a scam, NEWBIE......

liyoungjae

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:13:28 AM

where is the exchange?
you can buy here https://c-cex.com/?p=fch-btc
yougotpunk

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:51:47 AM

Can I stake and earn FCH on a Mac wallet?
If so, how?

I think on mac wallet it's the same like on windows wallet

▰▰▰▰ EAGLEX ▰▰▰▰
EAGLEX - OWN IronGeekChain and Iron dBFT consensus
● ● ● http://eaglepay.io ● ● ●
HiggsBosunBlues

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:58:15 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2016, 08:26:10 AM by HiggsBosunBlues

please, punk , save the kiddie stuff for the kiddies,  maybe ask your mom- guess I should have pulled out......you are a spamming troll.

Time to grow up I think... Mum jokes, seriously?
Its a bit rich for someone who was booted from the yobit signature campaign for spamming to accuse anyone else of spamming simply because you do not like what was said.
If you have any kind of argument at all to dispute the statements made in this thread, I suggest you post them instead of acting like a spoiled child.

szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 08:00:38 AM

I have staking 1000 coins,one day i have 3 mine.
onix213

Activity: 80
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 08:09:16 AM

where exchanger?

C-cex
We need help to listed on yobit

https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Se7en_ALT

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 09:15:45 AM

Any exchanges are planned?

ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 09:57:31 AM

I think will be good idea if FastCash listed in poswallet.com..that make us easy earning some FastCash..
I support this opinion entirely because it will help to reduce coin dumps on the various exchanges and booster the pos mining, i already have 7 coin pos machine on my system.

Psi
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:14:46 AM

please, punk , save the kiddie stuff for the kiddies,  maybe ask your mom- guess I should have pulled out......you are a spamming troll.

Its a bit rich for someone who was booted from the yobit signature campaign for spamming to accuse anyone else of spamming simply because you do not like what was said.
If you have any kind of argument at all to dispute the statements made in this thread, I suggest you post them instead of acting like a spoiled child.

hahah, coward, use the other account, fudster, that what bugged me most, you used same stuff on previous accounts before selling ...funny guy........where's the 765 buy wall removed proof ?  3 btc for listing an airdropped coin........say it ain't so...

ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:33:34 AM

hahah, coward, use the other account, fudster, that what bugged me most, you used same stuff on previous accounts before selling ...funny guy........where's the 765 buy wall removed proof ?  3 btc for listing an airdropped coin........say it ain't so...
I guess we all need to be more concern about the price reaction of FCH at cex rather than taking against each other.
My 4100 sat buy order just got swallowed and that got me happy and worried at the same time, should i say MIXED FEELINGS ?

VerdeRiver

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:34:49 AM

Why would I need another account to deal with you spammer, I eat try-hard little nobody's like you for breakfast.
You've shown you have nothing but mum jokes as the basis of your understanding of how blockchains work, dont make me laugh even harder at you.
Still dont believe that this coin is full of fuckery?

Still doing it..see for yourself his most recent effort:
http://45.32.227.128:3001/tx/ede6cb51be6494a9720e8a8107c4e1a574285cb9912cd9c1718ee5c707012b4e

That wallet now sits on CCex as the second biggest, has more than one account on there too.
Ive been watching this scam while you've been cheering like a schoolgirl, hitting faucets and begging for signature campaigns like the 'playa' your really are.
He's done the same thing with all of the top wallets. The coins blockchain is full of these types of transactions.
Why? because its an obvious scam coin and he knows that greedy little fools like you will keep cheering no matter what is shown to them.

Dev holds nearly all of the biggest wallets in this shitcoin, has been dumping on you since launch.
Ask yourself why there is no record of distribution, ask yourself why the dev happily paid 3 btc to have this listed on CCEX without even being asked to.
Get rich quick and run away is your answer. Fast-cash.

So what do you do about it kiddo?
Beat him at his own game, dump what you have left into his fake walls before he can remove them and let him rot with them, never buy them back at any price.
Well, not specifically you, because I suspect you're just too thick to get it even now, but I hope everyone else wakes up to it.

If you think I am fudding after your worthless cheap coins, stop kidding yourself and accept what is right in front of your face.
You might just learn something from someone much better than you in every way.

..or keep acting like a sore loser dick
Psi
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:40:40 AM

kiddo, please go lie down and lick your nuts like a dog that's been scolded, I am not promoting coin, you are an idiot, a coward, probably a thief too, your that kind of classless scumbag.......big scammer protecter. a real hero haha, bought and sold into those walls you are LYING  about.....and he paid 3 btc to list an airdrop coin....where's your proof  ? the block explorer ........says where coins are............duh........go fud to build up your fake accounts someplace else was the point......I bet you are one of accounts that was denied airdrop .......

VerdeRiver

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:48:52 AM

kiddo, please go lie down and lick your nuts like a dog that's been scolded, I am not promoting coin, you are an idiot, a coward, probably a thief too, your that kind of classless scumbag.......big scammer protecter. a real hero haha, bought and sold into those walls you are LYING  about.....and he paid 3 btc to list an airdrop coin....where's your proof  ? the block explorer ........says where coins are............duh........go fud to build up your fake accounts someplace else was the point......I bet you are one of accounts that was denied airdrop .......

Just as predicted, more ramblings from a beaten man who refuses to see whats in front of him.
Did you happen to notice while you were making an even bigger dick of yourself that the buys walls just got removed and he dumped again.
So much for your worthless opinion. Keep cheering and enjoy your bag spaz.

BTW, I have my own thoughts on who the dev really is and how it got listed on CCex, I wont post them unless I can back them up though.
That is the difference between you and I dumbo, you have umm... well, nothing really. Plain to see that you're a bit of a loudmouth goose now isnt it.

Shall we go again please? lols.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: