Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 11:21:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MEET THE BEST BITCOIN WALLET EVER AND EARN 25% DISCOUNT  (Read 244 times)
lachinov (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:51:15 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2016, 10:38:39 PM by lachinov

After i was testing lots of bitcoin wallets for long time,i have found out the most succesfull,very selective and secure Bitcoin Wallet.There have been many companies trying to provide different parts of the service which This Company delivers. They all have failed, but not This Amazing Company.
The combination of different features, together with a streamlined interface, working engine en an amazing helpful staff makes me extremely happy to have found that.This is the Amazing Wallet www.cryptopay.me.

FLEX ACCOUNTS

This Wallet gives you to accept bitcoin payments by 4 Currency Accounts: Bitcoin,US Dollar,British Pound and Euro.With These Flex accounts you can purchase, sell and store bitcoins safely, without worrying about bitcoin price fluctuations.Your account supports EUR, GBP and BTC; you can easily top-up your account with via SEPA, UK FPS, or your BTC address.

BITCOIN DEBIT CARD

This company offers an alternative withdrawal facility in providing a Bitcoin debit card. You can easily convert your BTC to Euro or British Pound Sterling, and withdraw money using your VISA debit card at more than 3 million ATMs.

VIRTUAL DEBIT CARD

Another way to easily spend BTC online is using Virtual debit card. Our card number can be used to pay online, anywhere VISA payment cards are accepted. Virtual cards are issued instantly, so don't need to wait for a plastic one to arrive.

MONEY TRANSFERS

You can easily and instantly transfer money to anyone in the world. All you need is an account and your transaction will be processed within a few seconds.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1342

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Long text, but where is the link to company's website? I can predict it was deleted by moderators, because you only promoting your referral link. This is against forum rules.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: