Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:43:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bouncing  (Read 422 times)
Clovis (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 10:38:55 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2015, 01:32:32 PM by Clovis

'round the room
avialias

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 11:06:45 PM

What is XRP ?
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 11:29:29 PM

XRP is Ripple currency.  Don't see it available for sale at any of the exchanges although it is in pre-start and they've been disseminating some to people.  Seems unfair in the method being given a little, as new adopters are being left out in the cold.  There are 100 billion of them, no more, no less.  Ripple.com

Some seasoned people involved.  With the BTC bubble and hype going on, some interest is bound to overflow into many of these others, but nobody knows which, if any will survive and be viable long term.  

As long as some have use, and maintain mass interest, they should do OK in the near term.

XRP are stamps to prevent spam in the Ripple system. You are ok with just a bunch of them, no need to buy so many imo.

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 11:40:46 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=148185.40

Here is a discussion on their value with some info on current rates for ripples

No sir, that is no true and we all know it. Please feel free to review JoelKatz's post history.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=27870;sa=showPosts

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 11:51:00 PM

Can I get a quick synopsis?  It is a stamp that has value but not a currency?  It can be bought and sold?  

Yes, hope you had the chance to use the postal system and you've seen them around, if you're not too young.

They're something like this...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: