Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:53:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buying signatures, monthly or weekly payments  (Read 1595 times)
LordCommander (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 02:03:30 PM

Hello,

i am looking to buy signatures for our project paybis dot com. Please PM me if you want reliable and longterm buyer like me, thank you. Payment via any digital currency is possible.
Adriandmen

Activity: 292
Merit: 251

Telegram: @Adriandmen

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 04:37:41 PM

Do you mean that you need signatures for something like a signature campaign?
satmas

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 04:37:52 PM

You can take part in an auction for a signature here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1597297.0. Make sure you read the rules before bidding though.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 04:55:45 PM

Do you mean that you need signatures for something like a signature campaign?
If i looked on the announcement, i think he will sell design 3D of signature campaign for one month but we must wait and see until there are an updating from the OP. Because the informations from OP is little and not clear.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:02:19 PM

Create a signature campaign instead. Set your own rules and timeframe you want people to wear your signature and I am sure you will find advertisers really fast.
Also you must be more precise with your description:

1. How long you want people to wear your sig? Week, month, longer?
2. What are your rates?
3. Will you accept every member of bitcointalk i.e. junior member, member etc.? As you might know, signatures of lower ranked members can't be fully formatted.
bapparabi

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:05:55 PM

Hello,

i am looking to buy signatures for our project paybis dot com. Please PM me if you want reliable and longterm buyer like me, thank you. Payment via any digital currency is possible.

its not clear you looking for making signature for your .con site or looking for running signature camping please clarify your request
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:08:16 PM

Hello,

There are few other things you need to do before going for this service (in your term : buying signatures.)
1. You need to open a thread in service announcement, explaining nature of your business and what kind of support measurements you are taking for your customers especially for this forum members.
2. You need to put some bitcoins into escrow for the purposes of security of 'buying signatures'.
3. You can contact many campaign managers here, they will guide you for 'buying signatures' and running it successfully.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:10:05 PM

Quote from: Snorek link=topic=1597857.msg16048869#msgj16048869 date=1472230939
Create a signature campaign instead. Set your own rules and timeframe you want people to wear your signature and I am sure you will find advertisers really fast.
Also you must be more precise with your description:

1. How long you want people to wear your sig? Week, month, longer?
2. What are your rates?
3. Will you accept every member of bitcointalk i.e. junior member, member etc.? As you might know, signatures of lower ranked members can't be fully formatted.
I want to suggest Op just hire a campaign manager. an he'll handle all these important things for your signature campaign.
there is a few very active campaign managers available who can manage your signature campaign very well. lile gianluca . yahoo...
Adriandmen

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:15:13 PM

By the way, if you're looking for actual signature designs, I can help you with that Smiley.

This is my portfolio if you are interested.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:29:10 PM

Hello,

Honestly i dont know what he mean but i think he is looking for a designer to buy a design for his project.. but i am confused about longterm buyer like him..
catcoinminer

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:29:32 PM

This same services sections has some threads to see how existing signature campaigns run. There are some people who also show their interest in managing campaigns. Read more in Services section.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 05:41:59 PM

Hello,

Honestly i dont know what he mean but i think he is looking for a designer to buy a design for his project.. but i am confused about longterm buyer like him..

I don't think so. Who will continue to buy on signatures for same site continuously? I think he is looking for signature space. However I also thought about it like you did and sent him a PM.

This same services sections has some threads to see how existing signature campaigns run. There are some people who also show their interest in managing campaigns. Read more in Services section.

OUT-OF-TOPIC.

OP is not asking for campaign management service. What he is asking for is a signature space.
romeorickl64

Activity: 343

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:51:21 PM

I still not clear what exactly op looking for. is he want to rent our signature space?why not he start a signature campaign here?ofcaurse he'll need to use an escrow for secure payment

Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 05:55:04 PM

Hello,

I don't think so. Who will continue to buy on signatures for same site continuously? I think he is looking for signature space. However I also thought about it like you did and sent him a PM.

Yeah looks he is looking for signature campaign for his signature but he is newbie. i think there is no signature campaign right now are accepting newbie. but there is 777coin maybe they are still accepting it..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Adriandmen

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:56:49 PM

Hello,

Yeah looks he is looking for signature campaign for his signature but he is newbie. i think there is no signature campaign right now are accepting newbie. but there is 777coin maybe they are still accepting it..

This is definitely not the case since he has mentioned a project called paybis.com
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 05:59:19 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2016, 06:19:37 PM by Avirunes

Hello,

Go through OP post again. He wants to buy signature space and not to participate in any signature campaign. Please try to read it carefully again.

Hello,

salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:06:58 PM

The Newbie has posted a very unclear Service . I think we should wait for him to be back on forum and explain in details whats he really wants.
The best idea for him is to start a sig. Campaign rather than asking individually to wear the signature.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:15:44 PM

I think he wants to run a signature campaign and looking for a manager to manage it and he mention of long term soi think long term project and signature campaign he needed it to promote the site what he mentions.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:20:31 PM

How many members are you looking for to wear your signatures?What are the payment details?

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Vhern

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:47:31 AM

Have you try to pm this person I think he might want to buy signature space only or as a whole it is unclear what OP means but nevertheless I reckon that he might be paying for a whole month that's a lot of money if he is going to buy the signature space of few SR.MEMBER.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: