Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:19:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XONECOIN // XOC // Reliable Blockchain // Limited // Rare // Backed  (Read 7803 times)
baggle

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 11:45:29 PM

Why XONECOIN is better then onecoin?

Because Onecoin is a worldwide scam which will disappoint thusands of people, while XONECOIN won't Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 11:52:37 PM

DISTRIBUTION ROUND 1: (10 share worst of 1000 XOC):

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

Post a quote with this subject:

Followed by your answers.
First 10  will receive first 10 shares (constructive answers).
Because it's totally free! No shitty ICO,no silly IPO and no one will loose money
Free coins for free community Wink

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
ever_3x

Activity: 909
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:23:09 AM

because will be high price  Smiley
nyteo

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:30:00 AM

because XONECOIN has kreatibilitas and high quality
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:11:08 AM

DISTRIBUTION ROUND 1: (10 share worst of 1000 XOC):

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

Post a quote with this subject:

Well to start iv read a bit about one coin suck it was a huge scam... but so far xonecoin can be an amazing coin and will prosper
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:22:53 AM

Because XONECOIN love the bitcointalk community and they know we are going to support XONECOIN the dev will never DUMP their coins at the first exchange. ONECOIN is a shitcoin scam who does not care about the community and are here only for their personal gains.
rossen

Activity: 567

In gold I trust - Aurumcoin www.cointech.net

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 04:30:21 AM

Onecoin is the biggest ponzi scheme, Xonecoin is free, fresh and 100% against of onecoin.

(BTW I know people who were scammed by onecoin team)

Sorry to hear this, but you can share more information if you have. I can not understand if her community is scammed, why nobody react to return the investment.
Onecoin has office with their logo in Sofia, operate like exchange.

If you want a mining pool, addnode or blockexplorer - PM me https://cointech.net/block-explorers. Free BTC every 10 minutes https://satoshinow.com/?ref=163215
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23aurumcoin&uio=d4
Lion BItcoin Shop

Activity: 586

BitcoreService.com

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:53:01 AM

for me Xonecoin is better than Onecoin why ?
because Xoneceoin is real decentralzitaion system, and everyone can get it free, without any money to buy it.
all exchanger must add it this is the best coin  Grin

rossen

Activity: 567

In gold I trust - Aurumcoin www.cointech.net

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 04:58:20 AM

for me Xonecoin is better than Onecoin why ?
because Xoneceoin is real decentralzitaion system, and everyone can get it free, without any money to buy it.
all exchanger must add it this is the best coin  Grin

The source code still hidden and true pos means that 100% of the coins are pre-mined. This will close the door for many exchanges (may be all)

If you want a mining pool, addnode or blockexplorer - PM me https://cointech.net/block-explorers. Free BTC every 10 minutes https://satoshinow.com/?ref=163215
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23aurumcoin&uio=d4
xonecoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:03:51 AM

1- Because it's free and it have honest and dedicated dev. [Mr.Bubels]
2- Because XONECOIN i know this coin will be better. [szachta]
3- Because is no one coin [Rossen]
4- Because the coin owner and the dev are honest and they will give the coin for free withuot scamming the users. [Coin_trader]
5- Onecoin is the biggest ponzi scheme, Xonecoin is free, fresh and 100% against of onecoin. [bluedeep]
6- Because you are free to sell or hold as you wish, there is no minumun holding period [Loco Motive]
7- Because XONECOIN in different system. Good community who help each other and have a chance to reduces poverty value. [fitraok09]
8- Because you don't have to sit in a sweaty hotel conference room and listen to a bunch of old men lie to you [Arrakeen]
9- Because it's totally free! No shitty ICO,no silly IPO and no one will loose money. Free coins for free community [theboccet]
10- Because XONECOIN love the bitcointalk community and they know we are going to support XONECOIN. [chichidori]

Those user are the first 10 who will receive shares.
Source will be uploaded shortly.
ricku

Activity: 210

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:20:41 AM

1- Because it's free and it have honest and dedicated dev. [Mr.Bubels]
2- Because XONECOIN i know this coin will be better. [szachta]
3- Because is no one coin [Rossen]
4- Because the coin owner and the dev are honest and they will give the coin for free withuot scamming the users. [Coin_trader]
5- Onecoin is the biggest ponzi scheme, Xonecoin is free, fresh and 100% against of onecoin. [bluedeep]
6- Because you are free to sell or hold as you wish, there is no minumun holding period [Loco Motive]
7- Because XONECOIN in different system. Good community who help each other and have a chance to reduces poverty value. [fitraok09]
8- Because you don't have to sit in a sweaty hotel conference room and listen to a bunch of old men lie to you [Arrakeen]
9- Because it's totally free! No shitty ICO,no silly IPO and no one will loose money. Free coins for free community [theboccet]
10- Because XONECOIN love the bitcointalk community and they know we are going to support XONECOIN. [chichidori]

Those user are the first 10 who will receive shares.
Source will be uploaded shortly.

@ dev, you have the right to do whatever you like with your coin but selection must be very transparent and above board and not shady.
I doubt if this distribution will be fair.

lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 05:24:59 AM

ahhh i dont even now what this coin is for or price will be ...so if you want to give just give ...no need a reason
ricku

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:38:21 AM

ahhh i dont even now what this coin is for or price will be ...so if you want to give just give ...no need a reason
You are right, he should give if he wants to give otherwise it will be time waster like peepcoin. Fastcash did their own yesterday stress free without any shady intentions.

chichidori
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:46:41 AM

You are right, he should give if he wants to give otherwise it will be time waster like peepcoin. Fastcash did their own yesterday stress free without any shady intentions.

If you think this is going to be a time waster and an unfair distribution you can always get out of the thread and forget about it, your just here to receive free coins and no intention in supporting the coin. your just in for a quick buck
Your just gonna dump your coin at the first exchange you see listed.
ricku

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:51:52 AM

If you think this is going to be a time waster and an unfair distribution you can always get out of the thread and forget about it, your just here to receive free coins and no intention in supporting the coin. your just in for a quick buck
Your just gonna dump your coin at the first exchange you see listed.
At first you are wrong man because we are all here for free coin distribution.
I will always support any good coin with good road map and dedicated dev.
Nobody will be foolish to dump a coin that has good future for penny unless father xmas.
All i am saying is that free distribution should be fair and transparent, is that too much to ask?

chichidori
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 06:04:36 AM

I am not excluding my self from the free coins, but no coins have been distributed yet, the Dev have all the rights to his coin we can not say Do this and Do that when it comes to distribution, i am sure the Dev is considering the fact that many of the bitcointalk member have alts and suck puppet accounts, he cannot just give everything away.
ricku

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 06:12:38 AM

I am not excluding my self from the free coins, but no coins have been distributed yet, the Dev have all the rights to his coin we can not say Do this and Do that when it comes to distribution, i am sure the Dev is considering the fact that many of the bitcointalk member have alts and suck puppet accounts, he cannot just give everything away.
With this we are saying the same thing but the dev have selected first 10 people but the modality is not known.
The principle of free distribution should be transparent and fair, there should not be any traces of doubt.

xonecoin (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 06:20:34 AM

With this we are saying the same thing but the dev have selected first 10 people but the modality is not known.
The principle of free distribution should be transparent and fair, there should not be any traces of doubt.

Well,i have chosen best answers for me of course. There will be more round.
Again, no rush, this is not my main project currently.

Source code uploaded
https://github.com/xonecoin/xonecoin
ricku

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 06:32:13 AM

Source code uploaded
This is a good response, kindly update the thread that you have selected 10 people based on their answers to the question you asked, this is very necessary for the future of this coin.
this is not my main project currently that means you will not be committed to this project or what?

xonecoin (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 06:43:39 AM

Source code uploaded
This is a good response, kindly update the thread that you have selected 10 people based on their answers to the question you asked, this is very necessary for the future of this coin.
this is not my main project currently that means you will not be committed to this project or what?

Nah,i'm the main dev of course. It just means that i'm involved in many altcoins development and research (i usually commit altcoins development for third parties or personal project).
After spending months on code,research and development, i was so frustrating to see that onecoin ponzi/scam pyramid scheme and so sorry for everyone who bought onecoin thinking to became millionaire.
That's why i build XONECOIN. To let people know that this coin is a real crypto with a real blockchain and a real community, and why not, maybe turn many onecoin investor on xonecoin and let them know what is a real crypto. Of course XONECOIN brand was chosen properly to catch user interest.
Remember that supply is low, so, if you decide to sell at low prices, keep in mind that it could be easy to acquire a lot of supply for further purpose. So think twice before just sell at first available price, when and if XOC will be listed on any exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: