Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:01:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Autobuy][Paypal/BTC] Account shop - Social Media - E-mail - More  (Read 1851 times)
somibx (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 12:45:00 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2016, 10:08:37 PM by somibx

SoMiBx Account shop
Accepting Paypal (Only via skype!!) & BTC

Selling Social media & E-mail accounts

All accounts are verified with Dutch physical Sim-Cards (+31 - Netherlands) & Manually Created!

CURRENTLY SMALL AMOUNT OF ACCOUNTS IN STOCK.

Shop Link:  https://hexpay.org/u/SoMiBx

Gmail - PVA
Price: $1,00

Instagram - PVA

Facebook - PVA

Twitter - PVA

Yahoo - PVA
Price: $0,75

Snapchat - PVA

Linkedin - PVA

Skout - PVA

AOL - PVA

Please note:
* I'm not doing custom orders, the account stock entirely depends on how much time i can dedicate to it & how much sim cards i have available.
* I will NOT go first on Phone Verifications!
* I also do have a life, so i'm not online 24/7.
* To keep accounts in good health, i have to create 1 account per phone number!

Vouch

OP has sent a screenshot of transactions ( customers' personal information was blacked out, relax ) that I found OK. I received also an Instagram account + the e-mail account what it was created with and also a Gmail account. I found the accounts alright so I have good reason to confirm that OP really has the accounts he is offering here and is willing to run a legit business. You have my vouch, GLWS!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 12:57:51 PM

In my last business I was only thinking how great it would be if I could update my account creator and that nowadays buying "hand-make" accounts was the only way how I could obtain a high amount of accounts for my marketing campaign. Now I see your offer and low prices, which makes me regret why I have not found this thread earlier  Smiley No problem, maybe I still will have use of more accounts so I am keeping my eyes on this service.

I see you have a limited amount of accounts from each kind in your stocks. I can see you also have 12H replacement warranty.

Are your stocks sizes static and if yes, how often do you re-fill them?

If your stocks' sizes are changing, do you also offer replacement when someone buys an account, wants a replacement but your stock in the given 12-hour interval went empty?

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
somibx (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 01:35:46 PM

In my last business I was only thinking how great it would be if I could update my account creator and that nowadays buying "hand-make" accounts was the only way how I could obtain a high amount of accounts for my marketing campaign. Now I see your offer and low prices, which makes me regret why I have not found this thread earlier  Smiley No problem, maybe I still will have use of more accounts so I am keeping my eyes on this service.

I see you have a limited amount of accounts from each kind in your stocks. I can see you also have 12H replacement warranty.

Are your stocks sizes static and if yes, how often do you re-fill them?

If your stocks' sizes are changing, do you also offer replacement when someone buys an account, wants a replacement but your stock in the given 12-hour interval went empty?

If a account is reported broken within 12 hours and i'm out of stock the next accounts i create will be going towards the replacement.

I'm not refilling my stock to a certain size, it really depends on the amount of time i can dedicate to it.

Thanks for the reply! Smiley
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 01:56:39 PM

what country for Gmail? registered in USA ?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
somibx (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 02:21:51 PM

what country for Gmail? registered in USA ?

Current stock is all USA, next week ill be getting a batch of Dutch Simcards.
Yano

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:50:26 AM

you are newbie so please PM me a gmail account first

if it work I pay you asap
PremiumCodeX

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:37:14 AM

I really liked your previous answer and now I see that you have sold some accounts already. I think, you could easily prove your honesty to other members too if you have some of your customers return their feedbacks about the accounts' legit nature and you could simply accept escrow besides auto-buys. What is your opinion on this suggestion?

somibx (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 12:20:03 PM

I really liked your previous answer and now I see that you have sold some accounts already. I think, you could easily prove your honesty to other members too if you have some of your customers return their feedbacks about the accounts' legit nature and you could simply accept escrow besides auto-buys. What is your opinion on this suggestion?

I wouldn't mind using E-scrow, but for these low priced goods, i don't see a point in using it.

About the feedback, there is a feedback system on sellnow.io but people just don't use it, same goes to this forum, buyers pretty much never leave a reply except if something is wrong.
Yano

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:53:07 PM

he fail to send me gmail account

SCAMMER CONFIRM
somibx (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 06:24:58 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2016, 07:46:32 PM by somibx

you are newbie so please PM me a gmail account first

if it work I pay you asap

he fail to send me gmail account

SCAMMER CONFIRM

What is your "OrderID" or Email account used for the purchase, you can get in contact with me here, on Skype or with the "Message Seller" feature on sellnow.io.

You can track your order here: https://sellnow.io/track or provide me with the details so i can send it manually incase something messed up.

But so far i think you're trying to frame me, based on your first reply & your second reply.
PremiumCodeX

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:20:28 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2016, 09:38:14 AM by PremiumCodeX

I wouldn't mind using E-scrow, but for these low priced goods, i don't see a point in using it.

In your place, I would ask the trusted escrow to release a public report about his / her honest experience to members. Some escrows do not even ask for a fee for such a thing. If no one wants to buy with escrow, you could simply ask a highly popular member here to simply confirm that you have the accounts and the mentioned successful transactions. This method could clean your name from the accusation on you, too. I can also understand if you do not keep the mentioned idea important because of the relatively low prices of each account, but from a customer viewpoint, it may be that important when someone wants to buy a higher amount of accounts or simply is disturbed by the accusation in the thread.

somibx (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 08:43:21 AM

In your place, I would ask the trusted escrow to release a public report about his / her honest experience to members. Some escrows do not even ask for a fee for such a thing. If no one wants to buy with escrow, you could simply ask a highly popular member here to simply confirm that you have the accounts and the mentioned successful transactions. This method could clean your name from the accusation on you, too. I can also understand if you do not keep the mentioned idea important because of the relatively low prices of each account, but from a customer viewpoint, it may be that important when someone wants to buy a higher amount of accounts or simply is disturbed by the accusation in the thread.

Please check your Private Message, i have send you proof of orders +  a Instagram and Gmail account.

--- Update ---
Facebook - PVA added!
PremiumCodeX

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:38:27 AM

I think, I can provide more help due to better visibility by putting my review here x))

UPDATE:

OP has sent a screenshot of transactions ( customers' personal information was blacked out, relax ) that I found OK. I received also an Instagram account + the e-mail account what it was created with and also a Gmail account. I found the accounts alright so I have good reason to confirm that OP really has the accounts he is offering here and is willing to run a legit business. You have my vouch, GLWS!

loadbearing

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:55:07 PM

Why don't you reduce the prices for BTC, I think the price is quite high for those gmail accounts, is there a reduced amount if I take 10 gmail accounts? I will load btc in the morning and need some gmail accounts for a project I have coming up.
somibx (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 02:10:11 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2016, 05:08:12 PM by somibx

Just switched from sellnow.io to hexpay.org!

Minimum order is 1 account, prices have been reduced!

andolini82

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:19:51 AM

I have a question, your instagram PVA includes a gmail account? Is the gmail account also PVA? its like buying 2 accounts in one for Instagram

somibx (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 07:06:35 PM

I have a question, your instagram PVA includes a gmail account? Is the gmail account also PVA? its like buying 2 accounts in one for Instagram

Hi, Instagram - PVA, includes a e-mail account from either Mail.com or Mail.ru.

--- Update ---

Currently Re-stocking!

--- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Added:

AOL - PVA
Twitter - PVA
Linkedin - PVA
Yahoo - PVA
Snapchat - PVA
Skout - PVA

Pages: [1]
  Print