Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:04:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the banks don't pay taxes?  (Read 1100 times)
catch.me.if.you.can (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 07:51:06 PM

Why the banks don't pay taxes?
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:42:14 PM

Don't banks pay taxes?

Go here http://www.youtube.com/user/765736/videos?view=0&live_view=500&flow=grid&sort=da and here https://www.youtube.com/user/765736 to see that nobody has to pay taxes. Search the titles for the word "IRS" and listen to the videos.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:59:27 PM

Bank don't pay taxes?
How they do not pay taxes, their business overseen by the government  but I do not know about this may be true you said the bank does not pay taxes: D

signup01

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:27:11 AM

I don't think so. It based on each country regulations. Maybe for government bank, they do not need to pay tax. But For private bank, they should pay tax like another business company which own by civil people.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:53:39 PM

I think here in my country they are paying for taxes. maybe in your country that banks are not paying for taxes.. but here its not.. they are paying because its business.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
CroSany

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 06:40:35 PM

Banks dont pay taxes because they are really realyy corrupted so they dont pay taxes beaucause they pay govrements to dont pay taxes because they are really corrupted.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 06:44:34 PM

Banks dont pay taxes because they are really realyy corrupted so they dont pay taxes beaucause they pay govrements to dont pay taxes because they are really corrupted.
Honestly i think they are paying taxes they are not giving free money in government maybe loan they are still paying for taxes because it not difference in any banks or its not just like bitcoin that there is no tax.. maybe in other country..
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:55:35 PM

I never heard about it that bank don't pay taxes.
May be there taxation policy would be different then others but there is no such law which makes bank free from taxes.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:59:37 PM

The whole world is being controlled by a few families. These families can feed everyone on this world, but they want just the power to be theirs. Banks are giving us just NUMBERS, because if we all would go there and withdraw everything we've got in our accounts..... We would find out there is more debt than printed money.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:45:46 PM

We do not have to pay taxes, its voluntary by you.

You would have to look that up and learn, way to much to say here.

One example http://freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/income-tax-is-voluntary-says-irs-chief/

And its gone.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:08:37 AM

I am surprised. Banks do pay taxes (such as Corporate Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax, and the Goods and Services Tax). And I don't want them to pay anything extra. If they are forced to pay additional taxes, then most probably they will pass it on to the consumers, who will face increased fees for various banking transactions. 
same21

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 04:53:05 AM

Why banks don't pay taxes? Obviously (in my country), all of us that are using services that the government provides should pay taxes. Banks should pay taxes too but maybe some of them pay less than the amount expected for them based on a formulation. The good example is Bank of America where they get away for not paying taxes. I guess some banks that don’t pay taxes are those having less profit with circulation of money and get lose in some investments.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:45:36 AM

Most of the money that exists in countries that have banks, and especially if they have a contract or treaty with the International Monetary Fund, has been borrowed from the banks. Taxes do two things. They make loan payments to the banks. They show the amounts that the countries can borrow from the banks in the future.

If the banks paid taxes, it would be a conflict of interest. There could be special law set in place so that banks could pay taxes without having a conflict of interest. And that might be to their benefit, just so people would think that banks pay taxes like everybody else. These special bank taxes would have to be routed directly back to the banks through some special tiny branch of the country's treasury department.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
PetroffVany

Activity: 284

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:58:07 AM

Why banks don't pay taxes? Obviously (in my country), all of us that are using services that the government provides should pay taxes. Banks should pay taxes too but maybe some of them pay less than the amount expected for them based on a formulation. The good example is Bank of America where they get away for not paying taxes. I guess some banks that don’t pay taxes are those having less profit with circulation of money and get lose in some investments.
Banks pay taxes, but they pay little because well-versed in the laws. Besides, they are for the money to buy the laws you need them.
zikel

Activity: 188

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 10:58:15 AM

Banks pay taxes, but they pay little because well-versed in the laws. Besides, they are for the money to buy the laws you need them.

banks pay taxes on an equal basis with others in my country. I think this is the best because they are the same subjects of entrepreneurship. Banks do not have any privileges in the field of taxation
dirokkl

Activity: 235

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 11:24:23 AM

banks pay taxes on an equal basis with others in my country. I think this is the best because they are the same subjects of entrepreneurship. Banks do not have any privileges in the field of taxation
In all countries banks do not pay taxes on the same basis. They always have privileges. They always buy yourself the chance not to pay taxes. And to hide the income they can.
Nowl1935

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:02:40 PM

[/quotte

My opinion maybe because Technically, Banks are required to pay taxes on income as are other corporations. However, due to the use of offshore tax havens and various subsidies and loopholes, many of the biggest banks actually pay far less than the amount they paid. It is not that they don't pay taxes on their income. They simply use the tax code to define their taxable income as zero or less.
varyspro

Activity: 289

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:09:52 PM

[/quotte

My opinion maybe because Technically, Banks are required to pay taxes on income as are other corporations. However, due to the use of offshore tax havens and various subsidies and loopholes, many of the biggest banks actually pay far less than the amount they paid. It is not that they don't pay taxes on their income. They simply use the tax code to define their taxable income as zero or less.
Banks never pay taxes. Their work is not always transparent and therefore hard to catch. Those who controls money can always find how to negotiate with the authorities. I think this is the main reason.
anavuajna

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 07:12:39 PM

and have any official confirmation that the banks do not pay taxes? I'm sure that banks comply with the law and pay taxes as well as other enterprises
LilibethSantos

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 08:24:04 PM

The super rich will always find loopholes to pay little to no taxes.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: