Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:04:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we reach first $100 price or 1,000,000,000 market cap?  (Read 935 times)
remotemass (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1117
Merit: 1016

ASMR El Salvador

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2013, 12:12:27 AM

What will we reach first?

{ Imagine a sequence of bits generated from the first decimal place of the square roots of whole integers that are irrational numbers. If the decimal falls between 0 and 5, it's considered bit 0, and if it falls between 5 and 10, it's considered bit 1. This sequence from a simple integer count of contiguous irrationals and their logical decimal expansion of the first decimal place is called the 'main irrational stream.' Our goal is to design a physical and optical computing system system that can detect when this stream starts matching a specific pattern of a given size of bits. bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=166760.0 } Satoshi did use a friend class in C++ and put a comment on the code saying: "This is why people hate C++".
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 12:19:29 AM

are you serious?

Unless on the next difficulty adjustment the block reward becomes negative it is not possible to reach $100 before total money supply reaches $1B.

So for the record: $1B.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2013, 12:20:44 AM

Would you like to place a bet on this?

I will randomly take the side of $1 billion cap...

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 12:21:27 AM

I see Elwar is a better poker player than me.
remotemass (OP)
Legendary

ASMR El Salvador

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2013, 12:22:07 AM

Yep, there are no doubts here...

{ Imagine a sequence of bits generated from the first decimal place of the square roots of whole integers that are irrational numbers. If the decimal falls between 0 and 5, it's considered bit 0, and if it falls between 5 and 10, it's considered bit 1. This sequence from a simple integer count of contiguous irrationals and their logical decimal expansion of the first decimal place is called the 'main irrational stream.' Our goal is to design a physical and optical computing system system that can detect when this stream starts matching a specific pattern of a given size of bits. bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=166760.0 } Satoshi did use a friend class in C++ and put a comment on the code saying: "This is why people hate C++".
remotemass (OP)
Legendary

ASMR El Salvador

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2013, 12:24:57 AM

What about 11 million in circulation first or $100 price achieved before it?
That is, will we reach $100 in the next eleven days or not?

contactluis

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 01:40:50 AM

What about 11 million in circulation first or $100 price achieved before it?
That is, will we reach $100 in the next eleven days or not?

At $91.26 price we will be at 1 billion market cap (10,958,150 BTC in circulation right now) and with the price just 2 points away, I believe that it will happen by tomorrow morning.  As far as reaching $100, maybe tomorrow, probably the weekend, and certainly by Monday.
BTC Books

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 01:54:55 AM

I see Elwar is a better poker player than me.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Dankedan: price seems low, time to sell I think...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: