Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:33:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: I'd like to ask for some help.  (Read 1067 times)
BTC guy (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 05:43:38 PM

i dont need or want your coins matthew. i just want to stick it in your ass. its not about the money. its the principle. if you want to be a man be a man or shut the fuck up and piss off.

ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 05:49:08 PM

i dont need or want your coins matthew. i just want to stick it in your ass. its not about the money. its the principle. if you want to be a man be a man or shut the fuck up and piss off.

God damn that was stupid. Not only you keep this amount on a windows machine use it to access this forum where people can embed arbitrary images. (And hence potentially crack your system and install a backdoor to steal your coins)
BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 05:52:39 PM

tor network. heavily secured and backed up. i got more. not worried.

ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 05:57:28 PM

tor network. heavily secured and backed up. i got more. not worried.

Neither of these are going to protect you, of the above threat. But you are not alone here....
BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 05:58:48 PM

hardware and software encrypted. you'll need tons of brains and more passwords than you have fingers. good luck. if you can get to it you earned it.

BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 06:03:39 PM

that computer doesnt go online either. i dare to say its impossible. come test me.

SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 06:05:39 PM

Sweet - so you have 1600 BTC and won't pay back the people you scammed?
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 06:06:06 PM

If I was scammed by Matthew, but was about to be paid due to being moved up in the queue, are you saying that I would be put at the end of the queue if I received a scammer tag?

Pretty sure that's up to Matthew, or whoever would be doing the paying out in this case. It seems that the unspoken rule here on the forums is that if you are a scammer, others don't necessarily have to honor their agreements with you, since you likely wouldn't honor theirs, either. Being free to ignore scammer's requests and agreements was the primary "punishment" mentioned in the "have other people hold the forum's money" thread.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 06:08:12 PM

that computer doesnt go online either. i dare to say its impossible. come test me.

If that computer doesn't go online, then how did you get the official client to sync up, and have your browser load the forum in the background?

Also, get your bipolar crap in check. You're only making yourself seem like more of a douche with your "man up" comments. It's a bit too pot calling the kettle black.
SgtSpike
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 06:09:18 PM

Is there a list of BTC guy's alts?  Is CANDIES included?
BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 06:12:00 PM

i want to pay back the people i burned. that is why i came back. but i noticed matthews thread and now i am determined. i know matthew doesnt want to settle with me. and thats fine. i get it. but him settling with me is now a firm demand for me settling with me buyers. his actions will determine what happens with other people.

isnt this fun?

BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 06:12:51 PM

rockso, trader joe, ninja, and candies.

SgtSpike
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 07:32:53 PM

i want to pay back the people i burned. that is why i came back. but i noticed matthews thread and now i am determined. i know matthew doesnt want to settle with me. and thats fine. i get it. but him settling with me is now a firm demand for me settling with me buyers. his actions will determine what happens with other people.

isnt this fun?
No, it's ridiculous.  The debt you owe those other people should have nothing to do with whether Matthew pays you on a ridiculous bet.

rockso, trader joe, ninja, and candies.
Thanks.
BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 07:48:11 PM

a ridiculous guy is now dealing with a guy more ridiculous than him. i find it amusing and appropriate.

ridiculous or not these are my demands. play my game or piss off.

SgtSpike
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 07:52:58 PM

a ridiculous guy is now dealing with a guy more ridiculous than him. i find it amusing and appropriate.

ridiculous or not these are my demands. play my game or piss off.
After statements like this, you certainly deserve the scammer tag even if you do pay all of your creditors as far as I am concerned.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 07:54:56 PM

isnt this fun?
No, it's ridiculous.  The debt you owe those other people should have nothing to do with whether Matthew pays you on a ridiculous bet.

He already has a scammer tag, and will be remembered as a scammer, so what difference does it make if he doesn't pay anyone back because he is a scammer, or if he doesn't pay back because he's coming up with silly excuses?
BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 07:58:05 PM

i dont care if my scammer tag is removed. i will not stick around once i have paid back the guys i burned. i just want matthew to man up too. its that simple.

Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 08:01:38 PM

i dont care if my scammer tag is removed. i will not stick around once i have paid back the guys i burned. i just want matthew to man up too. its that simple.

Are you so much of a pussy that you need Matthew to man up first before you have the balls to follow him? From what I understand, he has manned up with some people he screwed already.
Plus, what negotiations? You admitted yourself that you probably would not have paid, so... that's exactly the amount you are owed as well. What else is there to discuss?
BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 08:03:40 PM

call me what you want i dont give a fuck. its my way or the fucking highway.

Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 08:12:24 PM

call me what you want i dont give a fuck. its my way or the fucking highway.

Matt would do better paying off everyone you owe and not paying you anything.  (It would be cheaper fit him too)

Nobody is going to send you any coins until you send first. You have broken pretty much every promise you made.  You even did this same promise to pay back a few months ago then nothing.

This from a guy who claims 1600 coins.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: