Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:05:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Limited PayPal account with balance  (Read 547 times)
Kashif009 (OP)

Activity: 1101
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 06:48:28 AM

Hello,
My PayPal acc got limited 6 months ago, now I want to sell it because you withdraw funds from it.
Balance is $123, you can pay me $100

Payment via Bitcoin, Skrill, Wmz

Pm me if anyone is interested

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cloverdale

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 06:55:26 AM

AFAIK you can only withdraw the balance to a bank registered to the same name you have in your paypal. How can someone else withdraw it?
Kashif009 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:00:50 AM

AFAIK you can only withdraw the balance to a bank registered to the same name you have in your paypal. How can someone else withdraw it?

There are experts who can do this. Grin I'm looking for them.
kathysp32

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:09:20 AM

Are you Tanya Kuthiala?
Darcius9

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:14:26 AM

I know how to withdraw this but $23 minus paypal fees is not worth the trouble.
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:19:49 AM

This kind of silly scam pops up on here every now and then. These wannabe scammers think that you are that stupid as to not realize that you (an illegal pseudo-buyer of somebody else's PayPal account) cannot possibly achieve what the rightful owner of the account claims he couldn't. In other words, if he, the owner of the account, apparently can't pull his own money from his own account then you, a total stranger, cannot and will not either.

Let alone the fact that just trying to log into somebody else's Paypal account, let alone trying to touch or even withdraw somebody else's money, is a criminal offense of fraud and theft in any country anywhere in the world.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
Zoomer

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:59:12 AM

Well, that is the problem they all open fake PayPal accounts because they are scammers or plan to scam someone!

I do not see any valid Reason to open your PayPal account under a fake name, besides to use it for illegal activity, My PayPal get many small amounts each day and it never got limited a single time, simply because I not use VPN and use my real info!

So the best is stay away from this deal and keep in mind what my previous poster said, if you help him it's illegal and a criminal offense!
Kashif009 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:49:17 AM

Well, that is the problem they all open fake PayPal accounts because they are scammers or plan to scam someone!

I do not see any valid Reason to open your PayPal account under a fake name, besides to use it for illegal activity, My PayPal get many small amounts each day and it never got limited a single time, simply because I not use VPN and use my real info!

So the best is stay away from this deal and keep in mind what my previous poster said, if you help him it's illegal and a criminal offense!

Using fake info is illegal and NSA is doing espionage all over the world, is it legal?
Kashif009 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:49:49 AM

I know how to withdraw this but $23 minus paypal fees is not worth the trouble.

Pm me we can discuss about this.
Kashif009 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:50:28 AM

This kind of silly scam pops up on here every now and then. These wannabe scammers think that you are that stupid as to not realize that you (an illegal pseudo-buyer of somebody else's PayPal account) cannot possibly achieve what the rightful owner of the account claims he couldn't. In other words, if he, the owner of the account, apparently can't pull his own money from his own account then you, a total stranger, cannot and will not either.

Let alone the fact that just trying to log into somebody else's Paypal account, let alone trying to touch or even withdraw somebody else's money, is a criminal offense of fraud and theft in any country anywhere in the world.

You're another shit. I can show all proof that I own the account.
CroSany

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:55:03 AM

I think that you will not be succesful in selling your account to other pupils because you have really big negative trusted points so I think that it is not good for yout o sell.Maybe you should better try to unlock your paypal and remove limits on acccount.
Zoomer

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:08:57 AM

You may owe the Account, but the main question and this is the fishy part :

Why did you open the PayPal account using a fake name or location? If you are legit there is no reason to do so, and you would not have any issues now and could legally withdraw your money, so please refrain from abuse language no one here is 'shit' or something else, we are here to help each other and to discuss in a polite way!
Darcius9

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:20:43 AM

You may owe the Account, but the main question and this is the fishy part :

Why did you open the PayPal account using a fake name or location? If you are legit there is no reason to do so, and you would not have any issues now and could legally withdraw your money, so please refrain from abuse language no one here is 'shit' or something else, we are here to help each other and to discuss in a polite way!

This is called stealth account. Having multiple paypal is a great advantage if you are selling. Paypal can limit your account anytime. it is good if you have spare accounts.
kirch

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:40:42 PM

Hello,
My PayPal acc got limited 6 months ago, now I want to sell it because you withdraw funds from it.
Balance is $123, you can pay me $100

Payment via Bitcoin, Skrill, Wmz

Pm me if anyone is interested
I can do paypal withdrawals from Limited account.
Presently doing $20k worth of withdrwals under process from this board alone
But it is difficult for some one to withdraw for free as you want to pay $23 ,that will not even cover pp to btc exchange
I mean you will not even get $100 btc if you want to exchange $123 pp

Your best option is to withdraw to check
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: