Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:20:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Declaring war against Iranian agents (Shia wing of supremacists Islam)  (Read 604 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:34:13 AM

Quote from: flynn

talk about this in the book — about the threat in Central and South America from countries like Iran who have organizations like Hezbollah who run a large transnational organized criminal organization which move narcotics and other commodities as well as humans into our country…

I know from my friends in the Border Patrol in CBP that there are… radical Islamist countries, state-sponsored, that are cutting deals with Mexican drug cartels for some of what they call the lanes of entry into our country. And I have personally seen the photos of the signage along those paths that are in Arabic… they’re like way points along that path as you come in. Primarily in this case the one that I saw was in Texas and it’s literally… signs in Arabic… [that say] ‘this way, move to this point’…

It's only ignorant and naive to believe that the Shia wing of supremacist Islam isn't at war against the USA... As if they are going to stop once they have (in their dreams) killed all Israelis...

So Obama allowed nukes, cash and what not... While those guys plan to attack isreal in 2039... At one point I understand that they must pay good bribe money to the admin but still...

Btw I don't understand neither the Russian position on this issue... If you don't believe it's an honor for your daughter to be raped by a mullahs you are an ennemy of Iran... Simply.

Look at how they behave with their little diggys...MacArthur, Patton or who ever from this generation would have carpet bomb them until their is only dust and all of their heritage is no more. No discussion. Assaults, all front until all of them are dead.

But noooo with the globalist leftist (the same people controlling Haretz) they believe that by offering them chocolate they will be nice... I understand that those people are possessed... But why are they let that lose and worst in charge.

You wait for nuclear 9.11 on Manhattan or what?

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:55:39 AM

All I can see is bla bla bla this rape that bla bla bla nuke money going that way bla bla bla, wing  plan 2039 bla bla bla.

Just say it straight what is it you want here?

And for your information, it's not about USA or Israel having nuclear capabilities and could destroy Iran, of course they can but same time Iran could level Israel because it's only the size of one big city. no one wants that and they know it.

I assure you if there was any other way than negotiation they would have already taken it.

And I don't know where do you get your ideas about what is happening inside of Iran but there are near 80 million people living there and all are suffering from something worse than war which is heavy sanctions that are only affecting the lives of people while every thing else moving as planned.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:59:25 AM

As long as the supremacist of Islam will not admit that the mount of the temple is was and will be Jewish there is only war... I just regrets that so many people in the west fall for the lies and money from the Islamic supremacists. It will not happen in Russia, China and Israel.

So one day there will be a push back... And the only question is what will be left of Muslims... You know the answer, it's in the Quran.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:51:19 AM

I know that at the end all the living intelligent beings with good intentions at heart are the ones living in peace for eternity no matter the religion.
But the ones who surrendered to God will live in higher states with those near to the last prophet sent by God.(Muhammad, peace be with him)

And as a Muslim I do not care about mount temple if someone is about to get killed for my claim or millions live in war and conflict all their lives.

I am officially retract my claim, I don't need anyone or anything as long as the one who created all knows my heart and my intentions.
But if you think mount temple is garden of Eden, then sorry to inform you are dead wrong, so take it all if you think God will even look at you if you kill and made millions suffer to claim it.

Even you can have the entire planet only leave a few meters of space for me so I can live in it and grow my food.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:04:52 AM

I know that at the end all the living intelligent beings with good intentions at heart are the ones living in peace for eternity no matter the religion.
But the ones who surrendered to God will live in higher states with those near to the last prophet sent by God.(Muhammad, peace be with him)

And as a Muslim I do not care about mount temple if someone is about to get killed for my claim or millions live in war and conflict all their lives.

I am officially retract my claim, I don't need anyone or anything as long as the one who created all knows my heart and my intentions.
But if you think mount temple is garden of Eden, then sorry to inform you are dead wrong, so take it all if you think God will even look at you if you kill and made millions suffer to claim it.

Even you can have the entire planet only leave a few meters of space for me so I can live in it and grow my food.

May the peace be upon you and who knows your seat reserved. It's rare to read from Muslims who understand the meaning of Dunya. Where are you from? Do you mine? At what electricity rate?

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:36:16 PM

I have always thought that any linkage of a true religion with specific geographical spots on Earth was something of the past, relating to tribal behavior.

Just out of curiosity.  How can Muslims point themselves in the direction of Mecca?  Because the Earth is a sphere, I can draw an infinite number of lines between any two points.  Hence, there are any number of directions to Mecca.  And the shortest route is always through the Earth, not on the surface.  For example, if I was in New Zealand, don't I have to set the prayer rug vertical, and aim straight down into the Earth?  Because Mecca is pretty much exactly on the other side of Earth from New Zealand.  Or did Mohammed not know the earth was round?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:46:28 AM

I am not much concerned about the Shiite supremacism. Unlike the Sunnis, they don't want to conquer the non-Muslim nations. The Shiites are active only in regions where they have inhabited for hundreds of years (such as Iran, Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan.etc). On the other hand, the Sunnis are busy constructing mosques and minarets in the European nations.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:11:12 AM

I am not much concerned about the Shiite supremacism. Unlike the Sunnis, they don't want to conquer the non-Muslim nations. The Shiites are active only in regions where they have inhabited for hundreds of years (such as Iran, Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan.etc). On the other hand, the Sunnis are busy constructing mosques and minarets in the European nations.

It's the first step... Consolidation before expansion.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:44:36 AM

It's the first step... Consolidation before expansion.

You are ignoring the most important factor. In order to expand, they need the demography on their side. Unfortunately the Shiite demographics are not that rosy. In Iran, the fertility rate has dipped below 1.80 children per woman, which is lower than the same in Russia and the United States. Also, right now the Shiite population is much smaller, when compared to the Sunni population.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: