Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:32:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone betting on the American election?  (Read 2150 times)
Duomo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:45:28 AM

Haha, It is so Hilary Clinton vs Donald Trump. People in the United States are eagerly waiting the election results. They has been a lot of speculation and predictions of what is going to happen but I do understand all the hype. The future of the country and the policies are at stake.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:03:51 AM

I think I will bet on this election, as the odds of Hilary Clinton winning are high, and you get 1.72x your bet on Hilary if she wins, which is a fairly decent amount.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:13:50 AM

I am interested at it and the odds of Hilary Clinton winning are high. So I made this bet.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:26:19 AM

I think I will bet on this election, as the odds of Hilary Clinton winning are high, and you get 1.72x your bet on Hilary if she wins, which is a fairly decent amount.

For me 1.7 odds are not that great to wait for so many days to know the results. And also election results are not so easy to guess, last minute it can change.

I'm not betting in election and it is just my opinion instead I will bet on any other sports with same or better odds to get results faster.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:26:40 AM

Waow nowadays gambling and betting section has grow so creative even the election is made into bet

but i like the creativity, i am not really into the political but i think i will put my bet on Hillary Clinton Grin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:56:20 AM

For me 1.7 odds are not that great to wait for so many days to know the results. And also election results are not so easy to guess, last minute it can change.

I'm not betting in election and it is just my opinion instead I will bet on any other sports with same or better odds to get results faster.

Well those odds are not that bad actually now that I think about it. I don't like one should wait so long for the result but really, Clinton will win, there's no way Trump will really, many people will "hate vote" against him if the polls are close.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 03:03:51 AM

As the title says, is anyone betting on the American election? Who are you betting on? Trump?  Clinton? How much did you bet?

I personally think it's immoral to bet on elections, because the election odds at a gambling site will usually foretell who's going to win the election, as the same people who are betting are voting.

P.S. Betting on the next pope isn't allowed, so why should betting on an election be allowed? Now that's just messed up.

We don't know when the Pope will die, so we don't know when the next Pope will be elected. May take decades, and the favorite ones today may be dead by them.

I think there is no next Pope election more because of that than because of immorality .

And religious people usually aren't much into gambling, so may not be worth. and there are too many cardinals, calculate all the odds would be too much of a work

raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 03:29:13 AM

Well those odds are not that bad actually now that I think about it. I don't like one should wait so long for the result but really, Clinton will win, there's no way Trump will really, many people will "hate vote" against him if the polls are close.

Yes, it looks Clinton got a good chance win this election. I may bet small amount.
pisquare

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 04:35:48 AM

I haven't said much about the primaries and upcoming election, but it seems like a good time to put a few thoughts together.
I have a visceral dislike of Clinton's foreign policy decisions; she's been on the wrong side of much of history as it seems obvious that the interventionists have failed. But domestically she's still much better than Trump. I have friends who will never vote for Clinton and I understand the impulse, but history tells us there are times politics is anything but idealistic--look what happened to Gore in 2000. Would we have been better off with Gore? I have no doubt, but the idealists who voted for Nader--a good man, and it was their right--also enable the Republican Party and the disastrous policies that followed. We also must ask why POC generally don't line up with Bernie. I think this is because the devil you know is than the devil you don't. Black Americans support the Clintons because of the personal relationship Bill developed--though his policies left much to be desired. I might also add that Hillary's support about Hispanics is also very strong.
One of Bernie's biggest problems is he didn't even contest the Southern primaries. This was a failure in his campaign. He didn't take the time early in the campaign (when there was time) to do the necessary minority outreach. I support Bernie because I like the fresh, insurgent quality of his campaign, but the Bernie or nothing campaign will be disastrous. Even with all the unrest in the United States, I don't believe change on a grand scale is about to occur. And even if a revolution could occur, do we want to experience the level of violence that would accompany it? Economic inequality is a serious issue in this country, but we are not Russia in 1917. And we are certainly not the 13 colonies in 1776. It will take a good deal more robbery and deprivation before the average person in the United States is willing to sacrifice for such major changes. Think of the failure of modern revolutions. It is not a pretty picture. Subversion of the current status quo is desirable, but the potential consequences must be weighed in the equation.

I will bet.I can also bet with people at the forum.Willing to bet with me via credible forum member?
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 06:20:49 AM

As the title says, is anyone betting on the American election? Who are you betting on? Trump?  Clinton? How much did you bet?

I personally think it's immoral to bet on elections, because the election odds at a gambling site will usually foretell who's going to win the election, as the same people who are betting are voting.

P.S. Betting on the next pope isn't allowed, so why should betting on an election be allowed? Now that's just messed up.

I haven't every bet on an election, but I have thought about it before and have looked into it some.  I'm really curious why you think it is immoral.  Your reason didn't really seem to be a reason to me.  I don't get why you think it is immoral, just because it will likely be close to what the actual election results are.  Also, I've never heard of betting on the next pope as "not being allowed."  Who says it's not allowed?  Who enforces that "rule"?  I'm pretty sure anybody can bet on whatever they want to bet on.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:25:59 AM

I haven't every bet on an election, but I have thought about it before and have looked into it some.  I'm really curious why you think it is immoral.  Your reason didn't really seem to be a reason to me.  I don't get why you think it is immoral, just because it will likely be close to what the actual election results are.  Also, I've never heard of betting on the next pope as "not being allowed."  Who says it's not allowed?  Who enforces that "rule"?  I'm pretty sure anybody can bet on whatever they want to bet on.
If there's a betting site which allowed to bet for the next pope who will stop us to bet? and betting for the next president was already been their it is not an argument who to bet with but it is and argument when to win a huge amount hahaha as gamblers always looking for another ways to win good money. so there's no limitation about that,  we just needed to embrace that gambling was already been a part of it.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:26:41 AM

I think is too late now to really get any decent odds, last year I thought about it when I saw Trump at 150/1 but not now.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:14:59 AM

If there's a betting site which allowed to bet for the next pope who will stop us to bet? and betting for the next president was already been their it is not an argument who to bet with but it is and argument when to win a huge amount hahaha as gamblers always looking for another ways to win good money. so there's no limitation about that,  we just needed to embrace that gambling was already been a part of it.
Its funny if there's a site for pope betting and i think its a sin if you bet in for pope  .. its better to bet in other game not for pope who will next pope. its a sacred. If gamblers start those game they are no respect..
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:10:25 PM

I personally not doing so but I have so many friend who are bitting on election of different countries.
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:40:53 PM

In would never. American politics are a mess as it is. I doubt gambling is a good idea no one has any idea the outcome. It could be anything and you can't bet again or martingale its a hit and win or lose story.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:30:25 AM

If theres a betting happen i want hillary clinton to be the president because trump is racist he is far different to duterte. Trump hates muslim while duterte loves muslim he wants unity in his country. Trump dont have a lot of experience in executive branch, legislative branch and judiciary branch while duterte have so many experience in politics he is 20 years mayor in davao which is executive branch, he is also experience to be a congress man which is legislative branch and also a prosecutor which is from judiciary branch. So I guess Hillary is better than Trump because Trump is also base on his imagination not reality because he dont have experience unlike duterte he means what he say.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: