Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:38:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB ] Cryptopay accounts. $50 offer.  (Read 1056 times)
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:07:16 PM

i Can provide you the verified one :v
Only 2 accounts available now

You still interested in selling those 2 cryptopay accounts ? I haven't received any response from your side. If you are still looking to sell it,  pm me as early as possible.
I can create unlimited number of cryptopay accounts, let me know if you are still in need of it.
Sending pm also.

Read it properly. I need document verified accounts not just simple accounts. Yes, I need 4 cryptopay accounts every month.
Since you have decided to reply here instead of through the PM, i will like to take 2 spots of cryptopay accounts, let me know if the slots are available and your preferred country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
letyouearn2 (OP)

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:30:12 PM

You still interested in selling those 2 cryptopay accounts ? I haven't received any response from your side. If you are still looking to sell it,  pm me as early as possible.
I can create unlimited number of cryptopay accounts, let me know if you are still in need of it.
Sending pm also.

Read it properly. I need document verified accounts not just simple accounts. Yes, I need 4 cryptopay accounts every month.
Since you have decided to reply here instead of through the PM, i will like to take 2 spots of cryptopay accounts, let me know if the slots are available and your preferred country.

Someone already started creating them for me. If he don't fulfill my requirements, I will go with you.  Will inform you immediately,  if he fail to do it.

pcoin

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:55:53 PM

Sending pm also.

Someone already started creating them for me. If he don't fulfill my requirements, I will go with you.  Will inform you immediately,  if he fail to do it.
OK but i will prefer PM instead of thread discussion should you need my service in that regard.
letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:24:12 AM

Sending pm also.

OK but i will prefer PM instead of thread discussion should you need my service in that regard.

Fine. I will send you a pm if the other member don't completed the task.

GoodMorningVietnam

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:15:29 PM

Waiting for @OP to answer my PM...
letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:40:03 PM

Waiting for @OP to answer my PM...

Have a look at your message box. Just replied to your message.

letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:51:45 AM

Sending pm also.

Hey, I have managed to get one account only.  Can you help me by creating one more cryptopay account with document verification ? Contact me soon.

pcoin

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:12:50 AM

Sending pm also.

Hey, I have managed to get one account only.  Can you help me by creating one more cryptopay account with document verification ? Contact me soon.
Luckily i found this but i earlier told you that i will prefer PM, send me the details you like to have on your account including the country of your choice.
smeden

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:20:29 PM

I am also interested in getting document verified cryptopay.

If it all work out I am interested in buying in bulk.
trambu11

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:58:54 PM

I am also interested in getting document verified cryptopay.

If it all work out I am interested in buying in bulk.

i have cryptopay verifed..if you need please contact me  mail jacktrambu@yahoo.com
telegram jacktrambu
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: