Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:54:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Historical Coin Venezuela 12 1/2 Centimos 1958 - SOLD  (Read 717 times)
flora_digitalis (OP)

Activity: 477
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:05:27 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2017, 10:15:13 PM by flora_digitalis

I see most people here are only interested in (in my opinion extremely overpriced) Bitcoin collector tokens, but maybe there are a also few old school numismatists, who will appreciate this offer:

12 1/2 Centimos Republica de Venezuela 1958

Historical Background
Unusual denomination coin from the period before the so-called "Bolivarian Revolution" after Hugo Chávez was elected president in 1998. One of the rarest specimen minted for general circulation in this period (10.000.000 ex.). Minted at a time when even subdivisions of a Bolívar had meaningful buying power...

Coin Specification
Material: 750/250 Cupronickel
Diameter: 23mm
Weight: 5g
Condition: VF

Pricing & Shipping
0.005 BTC, includes free international shipping!

Shipment order:
  -  Established senior members and above with no negative trust and no red flags: I ship first.
  -  All others: You pay first or propose a trustworthy escrow (fees paid by you).

PRIVATE SALE: Austrian Cufflinks / Polish Commem. Coins / Rare German Coins / Stella & Dot Jewelry
Please read all my trust comments. Only negative trust is from highly problematic individual TMAN (retaliatory rating - never did a trade with him and never will).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:16:27 PM

Just out of curiosity, which bitcoin collector coins do you think are overpriced?
flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:38:48 PM

Just out of curiosity, which bitcoin collector coins do you think are overpriced?

Most. Privately issued tokens only rarely keep their value longer term. The individual "rarity" of single tokens does not matter much, because the total number of motives and types is inflationary without clear categorization.

In my opinion, only the very first Casacius tokens will have lasting value.

PRIVATE SALE: Austrian Cufflinks / Polish Commem. Coins / Rare German Coins / Stella & Dot Jewelry
Please read all my trust comments. Only negative trust is from highly problematic individual TMAN (retaliatory rating - never did a trade with him and never will).
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 10:13:49 AM

Most. Privately issued tokens only rarely keep their value longer term. The individual "rarity" of single tokens does not matter much, because the total number of motives and types is inflationary without clear categorization.

The irony is you come to a crypto currency related forum and decide to try pushing your generic historical coins because you think people will be interested in them - while at the same time having a not so subtle jab at your competitors.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:41:06 PM

The irony is you come to a crypto currency related forum and decide to try pushing your generic historical coins because you think people will be interested in them - while at the same time having a not so subtle jab at your competitors.

The irony only exists in your mind, because you construct your own reality that has nothing to do with my real intention. I'm free to voice my opinion in my own thread (side note: I did not visit other threads to do that). My assessment is based on my experience as a seasoned coin collector. You can still buy all the tokens you want - I don't have any problem with that.

I don't view the crypto tokens as competitors. It's a different collecting field. It's just my opinion that most of them are overpriced and will depreciate in value (please note that I also differentiated a bit more here, stating that this is not true for the first Casacius tokens).

flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:31:48 PM

^^^^^^^^
  available

flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 02:25:20 PM

Up it goes.

flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 10:15:38 PM

Coin sold.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: