Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:17:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Online betting predictions  (Read 751 times)
Snezzy (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:38:55 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2016, 08:59:24 AM by Snezzy

Sports gambling prediction thread

In this thread I will try to share some of the predictions, that I daily make for sports bets.

Bets will cover many sports and leagues. Not all bets are my own, but at least from someone that I trust.

I will keep you updated in this opening thread about the current profit.

Number of completed bets: 6
Units placed: 14
Units returned: 16.66

Current profit: +19.0%

You are welcome to comment if you have specific information on the bets made.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:41:57 PM

Well all of the English leagues are about to start and a tipster or someone who does betting predictions almost always place some bets in those leagues as they are beautiful and unpredictable to bet on. I wish you good luck on your journey here and hopefully is a healthy and profitable one. Waiting to see first choices.
Snezzy (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:48:19 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2016, 08:17:02 AM by Snezzy

Pick no. 1:
League: Soccer / France / Ligue 1
Match: Caen vs Bastia
Bet: Asian 0:0 (Bastia)
Odds: 2.60
Units: 2 / 10
Bookmaker used: https://www.coinbet24.com

Notes:
Caen has played two bad games. Lucky against Lorient (0-2 until the red card) and deserved 0-2 loss at Lyon.
Bastia, by contrast, opened the season with nicely games. Loss 0-1 against PSG, but the masters were challenged, and so 3-0 victory at Lorient.
In both matches has Bastia shown solidity and counter strength. Good things of the new offensive people Saint-Maximin, Bifouma and Crivelli. + Nangis (ex-Caen).
Caen's central defenders Ben Youssef and especially Yahia is quite heavy and slow - they may struggle against fast Bastia people like Sain-Maximin.

LOST

Snezzy (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:59:10 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2016, 08:17:16 AM by Snezzy

Pick no. 2:
League: Soccer / Denmark/ Superligaen
Match: Brondby vs FC Copenhagen
Bet: Draw
Odds: 3.20
Units: 1 / 10

Notes:
The two teams share the first place in the Superligaen after a superb start to the season, and a tie is an excellent result for both teams.
FCK is favorite, but they can live with a draw on a difficult track, while BIF as the underdog can also be satisfied.
Both teams come from tough midweek matches, so you will hardly have the strength to concentrate hard on the victory, if there is a tie going into the second half.
With the draw, the two teams still unbeaten, which also means something. Both are 4-2-0 so far.
The mutual matches are usually close. For the past four years they have met 15 times, and seven of the time it ended with points sharing.

WON
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:58:28 PM

Will be watching your predictions and my suggestion for you is to include link to the game in bookmaker site rather than just a bookmaker site url.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Snezzy (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:57:40 PM

Will be watching your predictions and my suggestion for you is to include link to the game in bookmaker site rather than just a bookmaker site url.

I will make sure to do this

Here is link for todays match: https://www.coinbet24.com/en/odds/football/france/ligue-1/caen-vs-bastia
But odds is now lower, and do not recommend at the lower odds
Bit1334271

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:51:45 PM

Pick no. 1:
League: Soccer / France / Ligue 1
Match: Caen vs Bastia
Bet: Asian 0:0 (Bastia)
Odds: 2.60

Notes:
Caen has played two bad games. Lucky against Lorient (0-2 until the red card) and deserved 0-2 loss at Lyon.
Bastia, by contrast, opened the season with nicely games. Loss 0-1 against PSG, but the masters were challenged, and so 3-0 victory at Lorient.
In both matches has Bastia shown solidity and counter strength. Good things of the new offensive people Saint-Maximin, Bifouma and Crivelli. + Nangis (ex-Caen).
Caen's central defenders Ben Youssef and especially Yahia is quite heavy and slow - they may struggle against fast Bastia people like Sain-Maximin.

Match is end and its won by Caen but I want to ask what meaning of this Bet Asian 0:0 hope this could be work for me also good luck for your picks in future
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 03:08:46 AM

Okay lets see how your prediction on sports betting goes and I will follow you and if your predictions go right in the start then I will believe that you are good in it and I will place bets according to your prediction but you have to prove yourself first here.
Snezzy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:20:10 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2016, 09:26:21 AM by Snezzy

Pick no. 3:
League: Soccer / Denmark/ Cup
Match: Skjold Birkerød vs HIK
Bet: HIK
Odds: 1.78

Notes:
Ordinarily there are 2 leagues difference between Birkerød (no. 3 in Sjællandsserien) and HIK (number 8 and the end of the second division)
HIK looks despite the poor start to the season playing point better now, and the 2-1 defeat to Frem was also undeserved
HIK therefore need a performance success and is expected to provide a relatively strong team despite the changes that will be
Immediately, Birkerød like to play ball, which fits HIK fine, but it might be that starting point will be more defensive
Birkerød also comes with a 2-1 defeat at the weekend, which also was undeserved
Birkerød should probably continue to do without first goalkeeper Antonsen

WON
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:38:37 PM

There is a mixup result for your predictions. So let me wait for some time I will watch your predictions daily, and if I feel that you are giving good predictions, then I will follow your bets. I think you are giving only one sports predictions, try to place other sports predictions also then people can trust you very soon. All the best for your thread.
Snezzy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:40:50 PM

There is a mixup result for your predictions.

I am not sure what you mean about this ?

I think you are giving only one sports predictions, try to place other sports predictions also

Also this statement is unclear to me.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:44:03 PM

Nothing to watch here.Just another self-proclaimed gambling tipster spamming the gambling section.Lock the thread already mate,no one is interested in following tipsters who aren't established/ have history of successful multiple bets.For the information,this thread is going to get filled by signature spammers soon.Best of Luck!
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:46:23 PM

Sports gambling prediction thread

In this thread I will try to share some of the predictions, that I daily make for sports bets.

Bets will cover many sports and leagues. Not all bets are my own, but at least from someone that I trust.

I will keep you updated in this opening thread about the current profit.

Number of completed bets: 2
Units placed: 3
Units returned: 3.2

Current profit: +6.67%

You are welcome to comment if you have specific information on the bets made.

are you trying to get a high win streak if yes try to join in directbet highest streak if you have the highest win streak you can get a prize i forgot the link of the thread

im gonna follow your prediction also and waiting
Snezzy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:48:38 PM

Nothing to watch here.Just another self-proclaimed gambling tipster spamming the gambling section.Lock the thread already mate,no one is interested in following tipsters who aren't established/ have history of successful multiple bets.For the information,this thread is going to get filled by signature spammers soon.Best of Luck!

Well, but I will need to get a history right ? And the only way for this will be to post my picks ? right ?
Snezzy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:49:40 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2016, 09:26:00 AM by Snezzy

Pick no. 4:
League: Soccer / Friendly matches
Match: Kirgisistan vs  Kasakhstan
Bet: 1X2 (Kasakhstan)
Odds: 1.46
Units: 3 / 10
Bookmaker used: https://www.coinbet24.com/coupon/baaaaalDF

Notes:
Two of the biggest stars of Kyrgyzstan is Amirov brothers who play in Amateur Futbol in Turkey.
Kyrgyzstan plays in the Asian World Cup qualifiers and meet teams like Tajikistan and Bangladesh.
Kazakhstan is part of UEFA and will be matched much higher in qual and friendly matches.
Kazakhstan football is on the rise, the latest great view with great team Astana which is also a major supplier to the national team.
Latest result in Kazakhstan ended 7-1 to Kazakhstan

LOST
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:55:01 PM

Well, but I will need to get a history right ? And the only way for this will be to post my picks ? right ?
Yeah but that certainly doesn't need to create your own thread right ? You can simply post your tips in any of the 100 threads already opened for discussion and once people follow them,you'd get request to open up your own threads just like CarlosPaul and Joka.Do search them if you don't know who they're .
Snezzy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:45:41 PM

Yeah but that certainly doesn't need to create your own thread right ? You can simply post your tips in any of the 100 threads already opened for discussion and once people follow them,you'd get request to open up your own threads just like CarlosPaul and Joka.Do search them if you don't know who they're .

There are obviously many ways to do this. And you would prefer I did not have my own thread.
I however do like independent threads for each punter.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:24:17 PM

I have been following but I would want you make it earlier as possible so that everyone can see it and decide whether to follow or not? Not that when the game has started of just finished the game I will get to see prediction...
Snezzy (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:50:04 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2016, 11:00:12 AM by Snezzy

Pick no. 5:
League: Football / International / U21 Euro Qualification
Match: Faroe Islands U21 vs Russia U21
Bet: 1X2 - First half (Russia)
Odds: 1.52
Bookmaker used: https://www.coinbet24.com/

Notes:
The Faroe Islands have lost at least three goals in four out of seven qualifiers, most recently 1-6 at home against Finland. Result: 0 points in seven games.
In addition to the Faroe Islands have their weakest U21 team in recent times, they are lots of injuries.
Faroe Islands must ignore no less than seven regular players. Five due to injuries while:
Randers player Brandur Hendriksson and prev. FCM player Sonni Nattestad on assignment with the A-national team.
Russia put out a strong team packed with players from the big Russian clubs.
It's a must-win for Russia. If they do not get three points here, then they will not reach finals.

WON
Snezzy (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 12:04:10 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2016, 08:57:27 AM by Snezzy

Pick no. 6:
League: Football / Denmark / DBU Pokalen
Match: Brabrand vs Fredericia
Bet: 1X2 (Fredericia)
Odds: 1.78
Bookmaker used: https://www.coinbet24.com/

Notes:
First-division club Fredericia has a full-time setup and should have both the strength and ambition to get far in the cup.
Fredericia has had a mixed start to the season, but played this weekend their match against Hobro (0-0).
Fredericia had against Hobro important people like Christian Ege and Daniel Hoegh back in the starting line-up after injury break.
Fredericia is physically, technically and speed levels of Brabrand, who plays a lower division.
Brabrand has not been so tremendous in the start of the season as the 13 points in five matches immediately shows. Most matches have been tight.
Brabrand has a very important game on Saturday, where they meet Thisted. Point here can be important when the promotion is decided in the spring.
Brabrand is therefore also expected to save / rotate players towards Thisted-game.
Brabrand has not many spectators at their small stadium without tribune. The local benefit is therefore minimal.

WON
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: