Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:10:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spark Profit  (Read 3969 times)
Tyrantt (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:41:53 PM

is anyone using Spark Profit? like a stock game where you can eventually earn something.. Any experiences with this website?

sparkprofit.com

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cloverdale

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:44:03 PM

is anyone using Spark Profit? like a stock game where you can eventually earn something.. Any experiences with this website?

sparkprofit.com
I played them before but I don't know much about the market so I really can't predict which way is the right to set the line so I can't earn enough points to atleast earn a dollar a week.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 10:44:23 PM

It's legit site, but for me it's too hard to understand how complicated game. If you have some skills about how market works, you can make some money, but it will be hard. And don't expect for big money, because it's only game.

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:05:18 PM

And don't expect for big money, because it's only game.
"Earning" this way is a big no no. Don't treat it this way, you will be dissapointed very soon or soonish than laterish ;P
Anyway, whatever you will choose, don't gamble too much.
Galer

Activity: 406

FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:44:59 AM

sparkprofit.com
Im try this a months ago but its not worth to play this game and get paid.You must earn some higher points and hold them in a week to get paid.
wintermeasures

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:11:18 AM

sparkprofit.com
I used This Website 1 Year Ago From Now And It Helps Me a Lot To Learn about the Makrkets But Here Earning Decent Money Is Very Hard....
I Tried It For a Month And I Only Earned 1.17$ So Left This Website Because I Thought that This Website Is a Time Waste But It is Paying And Legit......
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:18:03 AM

sparkprofit.com
I had an account there but I delete the app months ago. It takes too long to earn in there. Unless you can get several supporters which can give you nice incentives.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 03:48:52 AM

sparkprofit.com

I used to  play that trading  platform because  you  would guess the price trend of a certain commodity and currency.  They also pay you if youre good enough and had some succesful tradings which also a really good source of income but  it tooks a long time since you would definitely reach a certain amount for payout. as of now i didnt visit that website anymore because  im  too busy  here in bctalk forum.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Vinz24

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:17:38 AM

sparkprofit.com

I played it before but I stop it because it just hard to predict for me. And I only get 0.02 dollar a week. Their minimum withdrawal is 30$, you have spend 6 months just to adchieve it.

arifrinaldi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 04:44:25 AM

My starter of game Spark profit, spark profit my experience playing the advantage is that I can learn currency trading with a free and I paid using bitcoin and dollar. very nice Cheesy
Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 04:56:43 AM

i played the game in the past, i personally say that it is just a waste of time for me but for some users its a good way to earn extra income just by predicting the markets like oil, gold and currencies. they are quite legit as they are paying thousands of users

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 05:00:57 AM

i played the game in the past, i personally say that it is just a waste of time for me but for some users its a good way to earn extra income just by predicting the markets like oil, gold and currencies. they are quite legit as they are paying thousands of users
waste of time but if you want to learn how market moves it will be a good venue to study they will pay you some amounts if you predict correctly.
FJ

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 05:25:01 AM

for me it just need a long time if you play with free way and the other way you can try with find some reff if you can't do this let the other people take it.
Xanidas

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 05:53:22 AM

waste of time but if you want to learn how market moves it will be a good venue to study they will pay you some amounts if you predict correctly.

yes i know very well how sparkprofit works, its just i don't see it as worth it to my time that is why i said that. although some users really get quite good amount from sparkprofit, i still don't like to play the game

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 06:34:09 AM

yes i know very well how sparkprofit works, its just i don't see it as worth it to my time that is why i said that. although some users really get quite good amount from sparkprofit, i still don't like to play the game

thats how  it works, its a trading platform that users  may  use it  to predict such market prices and to those commodities. I get used to it already and i realized that its such a waste of time but still important  for those who want to learn on trading for sure you would appreciate that site especially if you  performs well on your trades  because of the  profits they pay to their traders.

stiffbud

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 06:36:29 AM

for me it just need a long time if you play with free way and the other way you can try with find some reff if you can't do this let the other people take it.
It's actually a nice way of earning for free. If you know how to go with the flow surely you can manage to build your points weekly and be able to earn big.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 06:55:02 AM

sparkprofit.com

i played this games few months ago but now i am forgot my account. i think the payment is low rate so i am not played again. last i play this games, every new member will give welcome bonus to play. and for each week we've got skill updated, wether our skill is up or not but i am not follow about this. i just played and just predict if the rate is down or up. but now, i don't play again.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 08:09:14 AM

Sparkprofit is a purely legit prediction game. All you just need is to have a good skills on currency prices prediction. Actually it is not bad for a game with FREE ENTRY ( no capital needed ). Just put the right guess whether the price will go upward or downward and you're good to go.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 10:37:48 AM

Sparkprofit is a purely legit prediction game. All you just need is to have a good skills on currency prices prediction. Actually it is not bad for a game with FREE ENTRY ( no capital needed ). Just put the right guess whether the price will go upward or downward and you're good to go.

True, its  very a legit site which pays you regarding to your skills on predicting  currencies and commodities. It doesnt even need to have a capital to start just register then predict thats all but  i already  leave that site because im not really good at it and  it takes me so long  to withdraw my profits.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 05:36:55 PM

True, its  very a legit site which pays you regarding to your skills on predicting  currencies and commodities. It doesnt even need to have a capital to start just register then predict thats all but  i already  leave that site because im not really good at it and  it takes me so long  to withdraw my profits.
yepp i have an account there and currently have earned $25 reward ,
lets see if the site will pay me out or not as the minimum amount to withdraw are $30 right?
i was played good and make a nice ++ in the last 2 weeks predicted oil price ,
so far so fun , but i will disappointing if i can not withdraw this $30 reward even though it is free risk. but it has consumed my time .
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: