Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:04:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FYB-SG  (Read 4885 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
eyci

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 07:44:21 AM

Hi. Would like to know, will there be support for automated trading? Also, is there any place to view the historic trade data? Thanks.
Nagato (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 11:52:04 AM

Hi. Would like to know, will there be support for automated trading? Also, is there any place to view the historic trade data? Thanks.

I don't intend to implement a trading API until volumes pick up.

You can view historic trade data on http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/fybsgSGD_trades.html , but there is a bug where occasionally some trades don't get listed or some get listed twice because of the way Bitcoincharts updates this info and FYB-SG trade ids are not always chronologically consecutive. If you need access to the correct trade history, send me an email or PM.

sagiko

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 12:16:36 PM

I have tried a couple of trade and so far it looks good. I like the clean style for this exchange. One thing, I still want to change my password even with 2FA. Smiley
Nagato (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 02:29:53 PM

I have tried a couple of trade and so far it looks good. I like the clean style for this exchange. One thing, I still want to change my password even with 2FA. Smiley

You can change password using the Forgot Password link. It will function regardless of having 2FA enabled/disabled.

poriks

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Bitcoin is the future.

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 04:48:37 PM

@Nagato, how many hours from bank deposit will it appear on the account? Also, how many hours after bitcoin withdrawal? The site said withdrawal is manual.
Nagato (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 01:29:34 AM

Once i receive your deposit, i usually credit within 24 hrs.

For Bitcoins, the withdrawal is instant if the server wallet has sufficient coins on hand.

poriks

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Bitcoin is the future.

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 04:37:25 PM

Once i receive your deposit, i usually credit within 24 hrs.

For Bitcoins, the withdrawal is instant if the server wallet has sufficient coins on hand.

What is the minimum deposit in SGD? Thanks.
Nagato (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 06:08:59 PM

There is no minimum deposit atm.

KSV

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

SVERIGES VIRTUELLA VALUTAVÄXLING

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2013, 06:41:48 PM

Congrats on starting the exchange. Sad to see the order book so thin though, thr bid/ask spread is just too far apart and way out of line from Gox prices.

I registered an account anyway. Got a stack of coins on Gox I may want to exchange for fiat one day and your exchange would be great for that purpose when your userbase grows (the fact this hasn't happened yet surprises me, isn't our country supposed to be one of the most tech savvy in the world? Or is everyone here content with just spewing cyber-BS on places like HWZ and SGForums)

Keep up the good work
Most Singaporeans are clueless about economics and the value of Bitcoin. Besides they have a "foolproof/safe" money making investment in property when the central bank/government are doing all they can to prop up the property bubble via money printing/immigration policies. Dow Jones has the Bernanke Put, our property market has the MAS/PAP Put.

the sad truth isnt it.

Trade Bitcoins @ FYB-SE ---> https://www.fybse.se
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227

Away on an extended break

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:04:58 AM

Congrats on starting the exchange. Sad to see the order book so thin though, thr bid/ask spread is just too far apart and way out of line from Gox prices.

I registered an account anyway. Got a stack of coins on Gox I may want to exchange for fiat one day and your exchange would be great for that purpose when your userbase grows (the fact this hasn't happened yet surprises me, isn't our country supposed to be one of the most tech savvy in the world? Or is everyone here content with just spewing cyber-BS on places like HWZ and SGForums)

Keep up the good work
Most Singaporeans are clueless about economics and the value of Bitcoin. Besides they have a "foolproof/safe" money making investment in property when the central bank/government are doing all they can to prop up the property bubble via money printing/immigration policies. Dow Jones has the Bernanke Put, our property market has the MAS/PAP Put.

the sad truth isnt it.

Unfortunately, this is the case there.  Undecided

Meanwhile, the property prices continues to rise...
andrewsg

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 06:26:31 PM

Is it possible to remove all the orders that do not have funds to cover them? The same issue existed on mtgox, it gives a false impression of market depth.

Also, any chance of adding a citibank bank account? Transfers would be instant and free.

Bitcoin can be bad for your chi. Improve yours and mine by sending BTC to: 1N1zRYSwKQbZ8Kx1bKvTskrjGMNynVFEr1
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2013, 01:58:26 AM

Is it possible to remove all the orders that do not have funds to cover them? The same issue existed on mtgox, it gives a false impression of market depth.

Also, any chance of adding a citibank bank account? Transfers would be instant and free.

and how about adding a Maybank Singapore option too ?

Nagato (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2013, 08:15:01 AM

Invalid Orders are pruned daily by the system so the order book is pretty accurate most of the time.

Current volumes don't even justify the costs of running the exchange, let alone supporting more bank accounts.
You may want to consider using the Cash deposit method if you want same day deposits.

eyci

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 04:21:26 AM

Nagato,

Regarding the new verification policies, was wondering what specific regulations are you being required to comply with? Have you been in contact with MAS regarding the status of Bitcoin? And if so could you describe their stance towards it?

Would like to understand the regulatory climate better, thank you.

eyci
Nagato (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2013, 05:16:04 AM

Nagato,

Regarding the new verification policies, was wondering what specific regulations are you being required to comply with? Have you been in contact with MAS regarding the status of Bitcoin? And if so could you describe their stance towards it?

Would like to understand the regulatory climate better, thank you.

eyci

You can read about it http://www.mas.gov.sg/regulations-and-financial-stability/regulations-guidance-and-licensing/payment-and-settlement-systems/payment-and-settlement-systems-finality-and-netting-act-2002/~/media/MAS/Regulations%20and%20Financial%20Stability/Regulations%20Guidance%20and%20Licensing/Payment%20and%20Settlement%20Systems/PSOA%20Notices/02%20%20PSOAN02%20Revised%20Notice%20to%20Holders%20of%20SVF%20Final.ashx

From my attempts to converse with MAS, i have been explicitly told that MAS basically adopts the "We exist to screw you if you are found to be not in compliance with any regulation, if you are looking for information/help with complying with our regulations, sorry not our problem, go find your own lawyer." (Words in quotes are my language, obviously they would phrase it in a more politically correct manner)

This whole attitude of the regulator existing to punish the lack of compliance but refusing to help companies with complying with their OWN regulations just stinks especially when you consider that they are funded by our very own tax dollars. A nice analogy is paying someone to beat you up under the pretext of being your bodyguard.

KornShell

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 10:44:39 AM

Hey, Nagato ... is volume picking up with the November spike in the BTC price?
Newar
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

https://gliph.me/hUF

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 11:27:44 AM

Hey, Nagato ... is volume picking up with the November spike in the BTC price?

http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/fybsgSGD.html

OTC rating | GPG keyid 1DC91318EE785FDE | Gliph: lightning bicycle tree music | Mycelium, a swift & secure Bitcoin client for Android | LocalBitcoins
Newar
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

https://gliph.me/hUF

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:11:13 AM

PSA:
FYB-SG is ceasing operations
Due to our bank account closure, we are ceasing operations. Please login for more information.

Sad, to see this service go.  Cry

OTC rating | GPG keyid 1DC91318EE785FDE | Gliph: lightning bicycle tree music | Mycelium, a swift & secure Bitcoin client for Android | LocalBitcoins
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: