Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2017, 09:19:33 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what are other sites like coinmarketcap ?  (Read 2092 times)
niceman4you

Activity: 42

Be a good person

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 06:17:30 PM

I s there any site(s) like coinmarketcap that provide indepth current cryptocurrency market report/statistics ?

nice to meet you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
interbtc

Activity: 451

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:17:54 PM

I s there any site(s) like coinmarketcap that provide indepth current cryptocurrency market report/statistics ?

There's a number of them, but some of them seam to be down at this time (didn't check them regulary so i don't know how long they are down..)

https://www.worldcoinindex.com/   -   working

http://www.crypto-coins-table.com/   - down atm

http://www.coinfinance.com/   - down atm
klarki

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:43:49 PM

Than does not suit coinmarket?
https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/#/btc
https://coincap.io/

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Dahhi

Activity: 238

MERCATOX

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:37:36 PM

www.cryptonator.com is another site that gives you the rates of cryptocurrencies at a glance including 24h sales volume.

viggel

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:09:50 AM

www.nbitcoin.com is very simple . I  use it. Grin
devollito

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:33:11 PM

I only use coinmarketcap. It is the oldest website and the most complete information website. Even they did not have a decent design but we only need the information not a decent design..

gomei

Activity: 594

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:52:43 PM

I only use coinmarketcap. It is the oldest website and the most complete information website. Even they did not have a decent design but we only need the information not a decent design..

I also like to use the coinmarketcap.com, I can find some important market information there, and if I want to do some deep research, I will visit the website and the ANN thread on this forum.

vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1246

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:53:28 PM

https://www.cryptocompare.com/

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/

..................................`.-://█oo█████████████████o█/:-...................................
............................`.:/██████████████████████████████████████:.............................
.........................-:███████████████//:-..````..-:/█████████████████/-`.......................
....................`-:█████████/:████:-`..`.-://////::-`.``-█████████████████/.....................
.................`-/███████/-.`.`.--.``.:██████████████████/-``.████/.-/█████████/..................
..............`-/██████/-.`..-██:..../████:.``........``-/█████-.`:███:..`./████████/`..............
.............:██████/-`....`/██-`.-███/.`..................`-████:.`/███....`.:████████-............
.........../█████/-`.......██/`..███:`.........`....`.........`/███...███-......./███████-..........
........./█████:.`........██/`.-██/`.........-████████/`.........███:.`███-.......`-███████-........
.......:█████:`.........`██/`.:██:.........`████████████-........./██/.`███...........███████-......
....`:█████:`.........../██`.-██:..........██████████████`........./██:.`███............███████`....
..../████:..............██-.`███...........██████████████`..........███`.████:............██████:...
.`:████/................██`.-██............██████████████............██:`█████`............:██████`.
`/████:`................``../██`............████████████`...........`███./███/..............`██████`
`█████................./██:./██..............`████████-..............███..``.................-█████.
../████-`.............█████.:██`..............████████/.............`██/..██:..............`/█████-.
..`:████/.............-████`.██:.............██████████.............:██-..██:.............-██████...
....-█████/............`███..███.............██████████............`███..███`............██████/`...
.....`:█████/...........:██-.`███`...........██████████/..........`███`.-██/...........███████......
......../█████/.`........███...███..........████████████..........███...███........`-███████-.......
........../██████-`......`███-.`███/`.......████████████.......`/███`.-███`......`:███████-.........
............/██████/-`....`/██/`.-███/......................../███:.`/███`....`-████████-...........
.............`:████████-`...-███-``:████/.`..............`.:████:`..███-...`-████████/..............
................-█████████/-``/███:`../██████:--.....-:██████/..``.`/:``./█████████-`...............
..................`-███████████/█████:```-/██████████████/-`.`-███:.:███████████-`..................
......................./█████████████████:.`````....`````.:█████████████████/.......................
...........................:████████████████████████████████████████████:...........................
..............................`.:/████████████████████████████████/-................................
......................................`.-://███████████//::-.`......................................

AMBROSUS - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
Bitcointalk | Web | Bounty | Blog | Twitter | Facebook
ICO date 15 September
Bytem3

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:12:49 PM

Check out CoinCodex.com. It's a new crypto index site with very user-friendly mobile/desktop design, real-time prices and you can create watchlist.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.