Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:26:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to buy a lot of bitcoins?  (Read 10220 times)
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:34:00 PM

Today the best way to buy some bitcoins even with pretty small account is localbitcoins.
The fact that you can meet in person and you cannot get scammed and are doing it with low fee's mostly is making it so nice and good.
Yes ,it is good to buy bitcoins now because price is decreae right now anytime or day it will rise again expecting more buyer and big amount of buy backs after selling their coins.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piltover

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:47:01 AM

Today the best way to buy some bitcoins even with pretty small account is localbitcoins.
The fact that you can meet in person and you cannot get scammed and are doing it with low fee's mostly is making it so nice and good.
Yes ,it is good to buy bitcoins now because price is decreae right now anytime or day it will rise again expecting more buyer and big amount of buy backs after selling their coins.

What people said is right, localbitcoins all the way its secure and safe plus you can meet in person.
What do you want more ??
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:10:09 PM

Yes. And better to be late than sorry. I'd like to buy bitcoin but I'm lack out of funds to do so localbitcoins is good for a good transaction. Although if OP get lucky he could also try his luck to buy all in as in poker just saying the changing of bitcoin is not the normal state. We could get some big profits if we have a large amount to buy.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:07:51 AM

The best way to buy a lot of bitcoins is by doing it with localbitcoins its secure and can be done by trusted dealers.
Even when you do not trust you can mostly even meet in person.

Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:52:17 AM

The best way to buy a lot of bitcoins is by doing it with localbitcoins its secure and can be done by trusted dealers.
Even when you do not trust you can mostly even meet in person.

Localbitcoins is indeed the best way for large amount sales, its easy and you can discuss about the fee's and how you want to pay and the fact that you can even meet in person makes it so good and trustable.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:00:31 AM

The nice thing is to buy when the price dropped from $410.  I think the unpredictable movement of the market is confusing us always. However If I were OP I'd go with risk the 3/4 this going to be a good chance because the price is in normal state at the moment.
akosimakulit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:35:27 AM

The answer depends on where one lives, what you regard as an acceptable transaction cost, what currency you want to buy in, as well as other variables. Given the unclear question, my comment is as close to an answer as you can get.
MonorailTrading

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:05:35 AM

What is the most common form of payment on localbitcoins?  Many are reversible.

Coming from the POV of a pro trader on LBC, cash by mail is our preferred method of purchasing. Why it comes to selling, direct bank deposit is ideal. But yeah, you never forget that first time you drop $8k in the mail to a stranger...
Nouelle-Hunter

Activity: 70

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:28:38 AM

To work hard then  save some money then buy bitcoin when the price is low

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:12:14 AM

If you want to buy a certain large amount you should consider localbitcoins because you can pay on all kind of methods and even meet dealers in person.
Mostly they even have some low fee's so that is also attractable.
krishna1

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:20:47 AM

Bro You Can Use Localbitcoins.com For this Purpose But Don't Buy the whole amount from one Seller Buy From Different Seller....
I Suggested you This website because I personally Tried this and Felt no Problem.....

YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:55:06 PM

For me the best way to buy a lot of bitcoins is trade wit altcoins, I buy altcoins which are at more lower and which will have a potential to increase more higher and when the price of it increase then I sell them for bitcoin, like buying bitcoin and at that time I feel more happy when I go to buy more bitcoins.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:28:25 PM

I have btc but never had to buy bitcoins.  I get bitcoins because i play poker at certain sites that allow you to cashout in bitcoin.  Thus if i deposit another method, they allow me to withdraw bitcoin.

What about those that want $10000+ worth of bitcoin and more and don't want to pay premium fees?

The amount is very high and if you try to buy bitcoin online then the exchanges will ask you for ID which I think you don't want to share with others, how you can complete this order is to find someone or few people locally and deal directly with them.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 03:23:41 PM

For me the best way to buy a lot of bitcoins is trade wit altcoins, I buy altcoins which are at more lower and which will have a potential to increase more higher and when the price of it increase then I sell them for bitcoin, like buying bitcoin and at that time I feel more happy when I go to buy more bitcoins.
This doesn't make any sense. To have an altcoin, you're gonna be needing bitcoins to buy them. I've never seen a wallet website that allows you to buy altcoins directly. Unless you know someone personally and you used fiat/other type of funds to buy an alt coin.

For me, the best way to buy tons of bitcoins is to find a person in real life that owns tons of bitcoins and buy to him personally. I think he would give you lower fees and if you know him personally, then he might even give you a discount.

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:21:47 PM

Bro You Can Use Localbitcoins.com For this Purpose But Don't Buy the whole amount from one Seller Buy From Different Seller....
I Suggested you This website because I personally Tried this and Felt no Problem.....
Well, I never tried to buy bitcoin in Localbitcoins.com, but I guess this is a reliable place. in fact plenty of places to buy bitcoin in large numbers, well, you can figure exchanger that is in your area or buy on sites that have been provided as Localbitcoins.com, or Coinbase, or in other trading places
155UE

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 08:22:19 PM

Seems a lot of people are using paxful on here since it allows for paypal trades among it's membership and they have a system similar to localbitcoins where there is a member review rating system in place.
Haven't used their service yet but if I had a use to I would give them a whirl. Smiley

Brakoo, the simplest Bitcoin lottery Try it for FREE!
Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 08:28:11 PM

The best way to buy lot of bitcoins is to buy it from people that you know. I do like that, I have several friends who play poker for bitcoins and they sell it to me by current bitcoin price. They are sceptic about future of bitcoin and don't wish to get involved in this business at all. So I take my chance and buying from them and waiting to bitcoin rise. Wink
garundang

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:44:50 AM

just go to coinbase and buy amount of bitcoins that you need
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 07:36:20 AM

When almost everyone here is talking about technical sense, I think I should recommend a kind of different approach of acquiring bitcoins.

I am a member of Unocoin and I have noticed a feature of SIP (which we usually see in mutual funds cases), it means Systematic investment plan.

You can create a purchase order in such a way that you will be able to buy minimum worth of $1 bitcoin daily so at the end of the purchase period you will have the purchase price of the period (example - you will have the average price of the whole year).

So you will get part of bitcoin at lowest level say worth $1 when the price is $500 and again $1 when the price is $800. 

I’m not sure Unocoin allows international members or not but I think there must be any alternative for international members.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 07:47:14 AM

I think best way to buy a lot of bitcoin is from market, because stock of bitcoin will be available on there for a lot of bitcoin. And it is more safe than buy bitcoin from person, it has high risk we can be robbed and got scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: