Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:39:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Best Way To Encourage Offline Store To Accept BTC  (Read 2632 times)
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 914

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:48:10 AM

This can be challeging but, i have tried the strategy below:

walk into any offline store i.e (restaurant) and ask one of the staff that you will like to speak with the  the management of the restaurant.

Most people will direct you straight to the management, other's might want to know the reason behind such request.

just be prepare for follow-up response;

If, you are given the opportunity, open your presentation in this manner;

I'm interested in promoting your services/product's on bitcoin related forum!
Do you know you'll be losing 35%-45% of your customer's (tourist) who  uses bitcoins?

At this point be prepared to tell them more about bitcoin.

Close your presentation, try to be brief as possible.

Remember to make reference to bitcointalk forum, because it offer's more information  (foundation) with comprehensive lesson about bitcoin & the use of bitcoin.

Creation & distribution of short flyer's with same message will work fine for those who dislike meeting one-one with the management of offline stores.

Thanks
Bitcseo

"35%-45% ofyour cistomers who uses bitcoins"?This is a little bit unrealistic.

I don`t think that 35-45% of the people use bitcoins.

I don`t think that the bitcoins users use btc to buy stuff offline.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:31:27 PM

well its a good thing that you want to encourage local store to accept bitcoin, however i dont think bitcoin is ready for this thing the one that become problem is the transaction speed, which sometimes can take few hours to confirm, and there are a lot of people who doesnt know about bitcoin so its hard to implemented bitcoin system for now

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Gaswuwade

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 01:47:58 PM

Pretty nice thing to do if someone actually follows it, The bad part would be the probable embarrassment and social awkwardness if they are totally not interested, The technical part would also be difficult but I guess they could just use coinbase and have the person send the BTC at the checkout spot.
BitcSeo (OP)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:38:12 AM

Just tray to say any experienced sales people/restaurant managers, that they loose 35% potential customer if they will not accept your service, and most possible they will just smile and say goodbye.  Grin
that wont help most probably, i actually tried emailing a few cafes telling that a lot of young people are actually using bitcoins so they should accept it but i got ignored Cheesy

@potatopower, email's donot work. I've tried both(emailing & talking directly to store manager) so far i recieved few positive response with the second method but, all my messsages which i have sent via email where probably ignored or deleted by the store manager's.

I suggest direct talk (one-one ) with the store manager. You can fix an appointment with them.Tell them it's something that will be beneficial to their business. Do this in business manner. Cool

*Donot not give them the impression that this could be another time waster telemarketer because there are whole lot of them.Doing so will make them decline the request of meeting with you.

Regard's
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:19:32 PM

This can be challeging but, i have tried the strategy below:

walk into any offline store i.e (restaurant) and ask one of the staff that you will like to speak with the  the management of the restaurant.

Most people will direct you straight to the management, other's might want to know the reason behind such request.

just be prepare for follow-up response;

If, you are given the opportunity, open your presentation in this manner;

I'm interested in promoting your services/product's on bitcoin related forum!
Do you know you'll be losing 35%-45% of your customer's (tourist) who  uses bitcoins?

At this point be prepared to tell them more about bitcoin.

Close your presentation, try to be brief as possible.

Remember to make reference to bitcointalk forum, because it offer's more information  (foundation) with comprehensive lesson about bitcoin & the use of bitcoin.

Creation & distribution of short flyer's with same message will work fine for those who dislike meeting one-one with the management of offline stores.

Thanks
Bitcseo

"35%-45% ofyour cistomers who uses bitcoins"?This is a little bit unrealistic.

I don`t think that 35-45% of the people use bitcoins.

I don`t think that the bitcoins users use btc to buy stuff offline.

@davis196"
...Do you know you'll be losing 35%-45% of your customer's (tourist) who  uses bitcoins?.." it's just a marketing or promotion term to attract attention of the person. The figure of those using bitcoin offline may be less. Cool

well,thanks for that observation

Regard's
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
greatr

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 06:58:36 PM

This is going to be tough, especially when trying to convince old folks that are computer illiterate.
thats true, one of the main reasons why people dont accept bitcoins because it is connected with computers and they dont use it even though it is really easy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: