Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:32:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have any trick to get more and more followers?  (Read 1802 times)
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 10:25:48 AM

You can buy twitter followers on service section. But i recommend you to follow someone friends that crypto related. It's more easy to get follback, the points is you need follow them first to get follower.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 10:30:58 AM

Hello Everyone,
Me Jr. Member only.See many threads of this forum are related to twitter campaign.I thing it's a easy way earn some BTC by retweet.So, i want to know what is the process increased followers.
Thanks.
If you want to join in some twitter campaign where you need some 1000 followers up you need to profile or you need to change your profile picture in twitter into sexy girls so that you can get more followers , but you can join in some signature campaign where they can accept jr. member now
mrjoy15 (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 04:31:05 PM

Hello Everyone,
Me Jr. Member only.See many threads of this forum are related to twitter campaign.I thing it's a easy way earn some BTC by retweet.So, i want to know what is the process increased followers.
Thanks.
If you want to join in some twitter campaign where you need some 1000 followers up you need to profile or you need to change your profile picture in twitter into sexy girls so that you can get more followers , but you can join in some signature campaign where they can accept jr. member now
Totally different idea,i must apply your method.hope something better.
Thanks.
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 04:58:16 AM

You can search on twitter about some bitcoin related tags.Following those people who talks about bitcoin,you can get some followers. Best way to increase the followers is by just being active in the field you want followers in. Follow, retweet, tweet, etc. It will go pretty fast as people generally like to redo the favor if you follow them and increase their total amount of followers.

But, if you are looking to get followers just to earn money from "having lots of followers" then try buying followers it is so much faster and so much easier and you get your ROI moderately fast.
mishra1994

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 05:15:12 AM

I also raised this question on how to get real twitter followers for free about a month ago as i was also finding really difficult to get any twitter followers to my twitter account despite being one year old
Check this link where i asked this question also
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1633747
There are some very useful tips in this which helped me alot
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 06:05:41 AM

if you want to increase your follower, i think first you should add more friends even for new friend, and trying to make communicate with them and be friendly. make any follow you can and try to make relationship with them, from that if someone is really want to be your friend, they will send you message and talk to you and from that, they will follow back your tweeter and you have your follower increase.

but this will not be instant, this is need process and time to get more follower because nothing is instant and i hope you understand with this.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 06:15:12 AM

Follow those who had more followers and wait them to follow you back or follow your friends followers this is just an example that you are aware and you can tell your friend that suggest a followers to you or just simply plug your self on there twitter accounts. Don't use bots to gain followers .

Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 08:06:52 AM

Hello Everyone,
Thanks.
Totally different idea,i must apply your method.hope something better.
Thanks.

That's idea will attract people, especially bitcoin who more 70% is male.
Follow some bitcoin related site can attract who following the site is follow you too, I do.
sengazumi

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 02:11:26 PM

talk about something people are interessted in hearing

dont try to sell them something , offer them a solution to their problem than they come automatically

or use profiles with naked women, sex always sells
BertMan

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 03:25:29 PM

Hello Everyone,
Thanks.

That's a greasy way to do it but I guess it works.
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:39:29 AM

I recently discovered a website https://www.bountyfollowers.com/  . It's a new website that would assign people to follow you while you and vice versa. I've gained tons of followers since joining.

Madmats

Activity: 124

Community Manager - WLC

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:18:02 AM

The best legit way is to follow and be active with who you are following and your followers. Way too many fake twitter peeps out there

TIME TRAVEL IN OUR LIFETIME   Follow Us:                                    
WLC On TWITTER      WLC SLACK   WLC ANN THREAD    Madmats On TWITTER
lordfrankkie

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:14:22 AM

Follow more people to get followed too
tauruscointeam

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:44:46 AM

If you want more follower on any social sites then you must join more and more groups.
Shady

Activity: 294

Life is a game, you either play it or get played.

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:55:18 AM

Followers come from natural growth in high numbers once built. Getting there takes submitting yourself to directories, breaking rules getting big or sharing things that get viral. Don't ever try ruining it for yourself, pick something unique to build and opportunities will open up.

You can always pay for followers, although the right techniques are the only effective options to start with.

ashcream

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:50:53 PM

The trick to have more followers is to enhance your posts by making your content extraordinary and extra special. Your should make your posts or content exciting and attractive to the viewers.
Waterambia

Activity: 165

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 04:11:43 PM

easy very to multiply the followers guys.
try your search followhelp vip, and follow twetter them, then your tweets and retweet their status, month then surely many will follow you.
repeat constantly like that guys.
Tembakau98

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:15:37 PM

easy very to multiply the followers guys.
try your search followhelp vip, and follow twetter them, then your tweets and retweet their status, month then surely many will follow you.
repeat constantly like that guys.

thank you guys for the info
Maerence

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:44:46 AM

Try plusfollowers for twitter, some of my friends using it, I never tried though.
neferpitou

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:17:15 AM

try change your profile picture to a seducing women. you will get many follower by that tricks.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: