Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:45:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ponzi Satoshi?  (Read 1521 times)
AnonyMint (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 06:12:06 PM

troll  
/trōl/
Noun
1. A mythical, cave-dwelling being depicted in folklore as either a giant or a dwarf, typically having a very ugly appearance.
2. The action of trolling for fish.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

Yeah it is beneficial to encourage argument and critical thinking (and most especially humor) about Bitcoin. Would you prefer a pumpers-only, fanboys-only-allowed forum?

What are you afraid of? (maybe you are afraid the truth might be discerned and your investment-scam will burst)

unheresy.com - Prodigiously Elucidating the Profoundly ObtuseTHIS FORUM ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
coinage577

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 06:14:28 PM

Must be a troll.  Or an ID10T... Smiley
AnonyMint (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 06:17:01 PM

Must be a troll.  Or an ID10T... Smiley

We are in perfect agreement, sir.

OP said "I'm confused". Still am.

unheresy.com - Prodigiously Elucidating the Profoundly ObtuseTHIS FORUM ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
AnonyMint (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 07:39:40 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2013, 08:01:17 PM by AnonyMint

The developers of bitCON are so afraid that I have revealed the truth about bitCON's design, they stole 100+ points from my SE bitcoin reputation so that they stop me from stating the facts about the design:

http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/users/3441/shelby-moore-iii

http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/users/message/9?sent=1#9

This will all be part of the public record, when the criminal prosecutions begin.

I am the living ghost of the Cherokee tribe. You've never seen how fiercely we fight.

Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 07:55:56 PM

[...] so that they stop me from stating the facts about the design [...]

Have you ever thought that maybe..jjuussttt maybee..you're not stating "facts" at all? Which is why you're encountering so much resistance everywhere you turn?

AnonyMint (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 08:02:43 PM

You can listen to guy who is pumping his "notes" to finance investing in non-existent ASICs scams (that Korb troll).

Or you can listen to a programmer with 27 years of experience, who has helped write some of the most popular commercial programs in the market today.

Facts:

Gold is a private hedge against government. BitCON is a public IPO for the supra-national corporation's global digital currency

(if you engage me in a debate on the technical design of BitCON, you will lose. Be forewarned. I welcome a debate with any BitCON developer. Bring it on!)

AnonyMint (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 08:19:19 PM

They have begun deleting my questions and answers to attempt to hide the facts, such as this one that I saved a copy of:

http://www.coolpage.com/commentary/economic/shelby/mining%20-%20Any%20counter-proof%20that%20Satoshi%20Nakamoto%20did%20not%20design%20a%20ponzi%20scheme%20on%20purpose%20%20-%20Bitcoin%20Beta%20-%20Stack%20Exchange.htm

The developers of bitCON are so afraid that I have revealed the truth about bitCON's design, they stole 100+ points from my SE bitcoin reputation so that they stop me from stating the facts about the design:

http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/users/3441/shelby-moore-iii

http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/users/message/9?sent=1#9

This will all be part of the public record, when the criminal prosecutions begin.

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 08:25:22 PM

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

Yeah it is beneficial to encourage argument and critical thinking (and most especially humor) about Bitcoin. Would you prefer a pumpers-only, fanboys-only-allowed forum?

What are you afraid of? (maybe you are afraid the truth might be discerned and your investment-scam will burst)

I didn't hear a no.  There is a lot of intelligent debate on this forum.  This is mostly you believing you've revealed something no other man on this planet has revealed, and then believing all other men have not realized this because they are either too stupid or are in on it (I've mostly just seen you belittling anything which speaks, however.)  Why do you troll this forum, if your findings are so revolutionary?  Isn't there someone else you can bother who will care?

I've discovered the wolf is in sheep's clothing; I'd better go alert the wolves.
-- AnonyMint logic.

Go talk to someone who will get your findings out there.  Write an essay about it.  I read your website; it was 95% anti-Bitcoin, and the rest was fluff for intention.  If you cared so much about a new form of currency, why are you spending all day attacking Bitcoin?  You're not going to get forward by obsessing over it.  Learn it, understand it, improve it.  If you have a better way, you'd be talking about it right now.  In fact, I'd love to hear about it.  Talk about it.  Stop talking about Bitcoin.  Give me your paper on this revolutionary, "non-Ponzi" form of currency that will revolutionize the world and make you famous.

Until this happens, we can assume you're here to either stir emotions, or, as I've said before, you have a serious mental disorder that has heightened your attention to detail and completely destroyed your ability to see the bigger picture (as I've pointed out, this is probably autism in some form.)  The problem is, you don't seem to realize your own mistakes; you don't understand how people function, you lack empathy, you're far too literal, and you're misinterpreting more than you realize.  Take it from me, you're nuts, and nobody here agrees with you.  This isn't going to change in the next five minutes.  It's not going to change tomorrow.  Even the most skeptical have trouble siding with you.  I highly recommend (and I know this is falling on deaf ears, since you're still here,) finding someone who will believe you, who will attempt to understand where you're coming from; siding with them will improve your chances of finding a crowd who will nod their head at you.  ZeroHedge is notoriously against Bitcoin, why not try there?  They'd love to hear about why Bitcoin is a con and why nobody should ever use it.  Touting your argument here is a lapse in tactical judgment, and I can only assume your intention is not to actually form a coherent argument, but to spread FUD--or trolling, whichever we'll go with.

On an unrelated note, you remind me of TruthNeverTold...

AnonyMint (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 08:30:56 PM

I am contacting friends in high places now. Time to put a stop to this. You all should know that my father was a general counsel for Exxon.

Search Attorney Shelby Moore Jr. Pensacola, FL

Redi

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 09:06:04 PM

I am contacting friends in high places now. Time to put a stop to this. You all should know that my father was a general counsel for Exxon.

Search Attorney Shelby Moore Jr. Pensacola, FL
http://media.twirlit.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Nicolas-Cage-Trying-to-hold-in-laughter.gif
AnonyMint (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 09:22:45 PM

Nice one  Wink

Redi

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 09:24:40 PM

Nice one  Wink
Thanks Smiley This thread is only about good lols after all Wink
AnonyMint (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 09:34:11 PM

I just got permission to send an email to former first Asst to Sec of Treasury at HUD dept.. The person has to power to spread this out.

I have numerous contacts like this.

I can't promise the contacts will act on the information.

Can someone please make a LOL of this  Grin

Redi

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 09:44:37 PM

I just got permission to send an email to former first Asst to Sec of Treasury at HUD dept.. The person has to power to spread this out.

I have numerous contacts like this.

I can't promise the contacts will act on the information.

Can someone please make a LOL of this  Grin
Who is that? O_o Sorry, I'm from the good old Europe and I don't give a frak about office rats from US Wink

https://gs1.wac.edgecastcdn.net/8019B6/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lquavrCzN81qcd55i.gif
AnonyMint (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 09:52:37 PM

Your examples clearly show the superiority of Hollywood over Ringling Brothers Barnum & Bailey Circus.

SilentSpring

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 10:19:35 PM

you forget....bitcoin real purpose is to just solve the codes to UU EM DEE'S  Roll Eyes
AnonyMint (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 10:24:39 PM

Don't start the next trans-atlantic war without me.

AnonyMint (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 11:24:09 PM

I gotta go. Bye.

Thanks for the humor guys. Have a great weekend.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: