Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:01:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I will write a press release and distribute it to 25 news sites for 0.05 BTC  (Read 305 times)
niceman4you (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:44:48 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2016, 07:01:04 AM by niceman4you

BOOST YOU ONLINE VISIBILITY WITH THIS  PRESS RELEASE WRITING & DISTRIBUTION SERICE FROM ME.

Write A SEO Friendly Press Release, Submit To Prbuzz Plus Top 25 News Sites

Basic Package for 0.05 BTC
Write A Professional SEO Friendly Press Release & Distribute to top Premium Network PRBuzz and MyPRSite

In the standard Package for 0.05BTC you will get a well-researched hand written SEO-Optimized Press Release.

How It Works?

1st Step after your order we will start writing of the press release content.

2nd Step After finishing the writing part we will deliver you the written press release for your review. So you can modify if you require any further changes.

3rd Step after your confirmation or approval we will published the press release to PREMIUM Network such as PRBuzz.com, FreePRNow.com, BreifingWire.com & more 23 Free News Sites.

4th Step after completion we will deliver you a detailed Excel report with active links.

Professional Package for 0.25 BTC

In this Package you will get the following services.

Tier I
50 High Authority Google Loved Contextual Backlinks from 50 Different High PR Web 2.0 Blog Network reporting with Active Links & Full Login Access.
25 High Authority Press Release Distribution Including Premium Network PRBuzz.com.
One Video Creation with Image & Text then we will share it to top 10 Video Sharing Sites including YouTube.
5 High Authority Image Sharing Links.
10 High PR PDF/Document Sharing Links.
30 High PR Profile Backlinks from top Authority Sites like Microsoft, Amazon, HP etc.
50 High Quality Classified Ad Posting

Tier II
500 High Quality Social Bookmarking Backlinks for Better Indexing.

Content Writing:
We will write a well-researched hand written SEO-Optimized Press Release for the above Press Release Distribution.
We will write two well-researched hand written SEO-Optimized articles to create 50 High PR Web 2.0 Blog & 10 PDF Sharing Backlinks.
We will write a well-researched hand written SEO-Optimized Ad Content to create 50 Classified Ad Posting Links.

Enterprise Package for 0.30 BTC
In this Package you will get the following services.
Tier I & Tier II
50 High Authority Google Loved Contextual Backlinks from 50 Different High PR Web 2.0 Blog Network reporting with Active Links & Full Login Access Tier I & 500 High Quality Social Bookmarking Backlinks Tier II.
25 High Authority Press Release Distribution Including Premium Network PRBuzz.com.
One Video Creation with Image & Text then we will share it to top 10 Video Sharing Sites including YouTube Tier I & 100 Social Bookmarking Backlinks Tier II.
10 High PR PDF/Document Sharing Links Tier I & 100 Social Bookmarking   Links
Tier II.
10 High Authority Edu & Gov Profile Backlinks Tier I & 100 Social Bookmarking Backlinks Tier II.
30 High PR Profile Backlinks from top Authority Sites like Microsoft, Amazon, HP etc. Tier I & 300 Social Bookmarking Backlinks Tier II.
50 High Quality Classified Ad Posting
Content Writing:
We will write a well-researched hand written SEO-Optimized Press Release for the above Press Release Distribution.
We will write two well-researched hand written SEO-Optimized articles to create 50 High PR Web 2.0 Blog & 10 PDF Sharing Backlinks.
We will write a well-researched hand written SEO-Optimized Ad Content to create 50 Classified Ad Posting Links.

Why Should You Hire US?
Completely Safe from Google Updates
100% Manual Natural White-hat SEO Technique
Get full ROI (Return On Investment)
100% Success History
Detailed Excel Reporting with active press release links
On-time Reporting
100% Manual Submission by Professional SEO Experts
Focus on Quality not Quantity

Order us now and you will be glad you did

Best regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
satmas

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:35:46 AM

Do you have a portfolio that we can see? Can you provide a vouch copy if you don't have any prior work done? Thanks.
niceman4you (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:29:54 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2016, 07:06:41 AM by niceman4you

Do you have a portfolio that we can see? Can you provide a vouch copy if you don't have any prior work done? Thanks.

yes i can provide a portfolio, ask me to pm you please. Hoping to do business with you soonest.

please check now,details updated above.

Thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: