Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:15:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Miscellaneous Heaven And Hell In Islam  (Read 1210 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:36:00 AM

dont be so ridiculous. there are no hells and heavens in the whole universe. All of them are created by human mind because of our need for being punished or being rewarded . I see those things as mytological stuffs.

Exactly. Also those terms are very usable to take masses of people under control. Look at those people who cry for Jesus or Mohmmd in the mosques/churches. All of them are lunatics who gotten their brains brainwashed. There aren't any people left who cry for Zeus or Poseidon anymore and those lunatics also will be history in 200 years. (Damn)

it's like that when you think with logic ,

but if you meditate and read the contents of al quran perhaps you will think of other ,

thank you

Sry, I'm just not suicide bombing, gay hanging, women stoning, airplane intio building riding, goat fcker, towelhead kind of guy. If you ask me, theistic religions are the poison to this world and peace of same.

Written morals that benefit us all come through nothing else than religion.

Cool

Don't know about that. Maybe the written records yes but not the morals themselves. For one you have things like the golden rule that exists in one form or another in most religions. Hard to believe very different religions spread through the whole world with every type of difference between them somehow agreed on that one point by chance. Then you have evidence that some animals have morals. Like the experiments that show primates have a sense of fairness for example.

I would suggest that if someone wants to argue "written morals that benefit us all come through nothing else than religion" the burden of proof would be on him.  This gets into anthropology and sociology and has been studied quite a bit. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 01:08:46 AM

dont be so ridiculous. there are no hells and heavens in the whole universe. All of them are created by human mind because of our need for being punished or being rewarded . I see those things as mytological stuffs.

Exactly. Also those terms are very usable to take masses of people under control. Look at those people who cry for Jesus or Mohmmd in the mosques/churches. All of them are lunatics who gotten their brains brainwashed. There aren't any people left who cry for Zeus or Poseidon anymore and those lunatics also will be history in 200 years. (Damn)

but if you meditate and read the contents of al quran perhaps you will think of other ,

thank you

Sry, I'm just not suicide bombing, gay hanging, women stoning, airplane intio building riding, goat fcker, towelhead kind of guy. If you ask me, theistic religions are the poison to this world and peace of same.

Cool
Morals come from your parents not from religion..How you ask yourself? Grin..
When you grow up things in your life have happened like someone hit you.. stole from you.. you fell in love and out of love..you trusted someone they let you down many many emotions by the time you have your baby..
Now when you have your child you teach him or her about the emotions you felt through your life so they don't get hurt or live a better life..

Like when someone stole off you..You teach your children to be careful of thieves..If someone hit you then you knew it hurt so you teach your children not to hit because it hurts ..That's how we learn morality..Parents teach you about there wrongs and rights to make your life better..

Even parents push there dreams onto there children like they wanted to be a footballer and the parent thought well if i played for west ham i would have a mansion now..
So when he has a boy he trains the kid takes the kid to practice takes him on the field then the kid plays in school boys for west ham then makes it as a pro because of his dads dreams and buys the mansion his dad always dreamed of..Now were was your religion in that process..

The main moral is how to teach your children how to make money when they grow up and the best way to do it..
Now the best way we know how to make money is get an education and then get a good job..
But i also teach my children you must also think of something everybody wants then you hit the jackpot..
Still not hit the jackpot but it keeps you thinking Wink..So you can waste your time on religion or waste your time on trying to hit the jackpot..
I choose the jackpot..
Always saying no matter what you make or do if you can think of something everyone wants and you sell it to 5 billion people and make 10p
you hit the jackpot..Even if they buy it once..Your rich baby Grin..even 2p your rich Grin..

So i learn my children not to hurt people unless they try and hurt you..1 moral..

So i learn my children to educate themselves to get a good job and always listen to the teacher because in some countries they have no education..
2 morals..

So i learn my children not to steal because it's wrong and you wouldn't like your stuff stolen..3 morals..

So i learn my children to think about something everybody wants..4 morals..

So i learn my children about love because they feel the love i have for them..5 morals..

So i learn my children about animals because we own a dog and a turtle and because we love our animals my children will show more affection to all living things..6 morals..

So i learn my children not to smoke drink and keep fit because if no addictions you got more money instead of wasting money on smokes and weed
and ale so you will have more money to make money..7 morals..

So i learn my children never to look down on someone who as less than you..8 morals

So i learn my children i am your father and what i say goes till your 21 it's my duty to make sure you have all you need till your 21 years old..
I will do my best to give you all i can till your 21 then your on your own you need to fly..
But i will always be here if you try in life if times ever get hard..And if you have any problems no matter what it is you can always tell me never hide your emotions to your dad because i will always love you no matter what..9 morals..

I just give you 9 morals that i never learnt in the bible only through my life..
I take the good bits in my life and teach my children about them..
I take the bad bits in my life and make sure my children don't do it or feel it..No religion involved..Just life..

See those 9 morals i know my children will grow up to be good humans a much better human than someone religious..
And a million times better than a muslim Grin..

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:25:58 AM

thank you

Cool
Morals come from your parents not from religion..How you ask yourself? Grin..
When you grow up things in your life have happened like someone hit you.. stole from you.. you fell in love and out of love..you trusted someone they let you down many many emotions by the time you have your baby..
Now when you have your child you teach him or her about the emotions you felt through your life so they don't get hurt or live a better life..

Like when someone stole off you..You teach your children to be careful of thieves..If someone hit you then you knew it hurt so you teach your children not to hit because it hurts ..That's how we learn morality..Parents teach you about there wrongs and rights to make your life better..

Even parents push there dreams onto there children like they wanted to be a footballer and the parent thought well if i played for west ham i would have a mansion now..
So when he has a boy he trains the kid takes the kid to practice takes him on the field then the kid plays in school boys for west ham then makes it as a pro because of his dads dreams and buys the mansion his dad always dreamed of..Now were was your religion in that process..

The main moral is how to teach your children how to make money when they grow up and the best way to do it..
Now the best way we know how to make money is get an education and then get a good job..
But i also teach my children you must also think of something everybody wants then you hit the jackpot..
Still not hit the jackpot but it keeps you thinking Wink..So you can waste your time on religion or waste your time on trying to hit the jackpot..
I choose the jackpot..
Always saying no matter what you make or do if you can think of something everyone wants and you sell it to 5 billion people and make 10p
you hit the jackpot..Even if they buy it once..Your rich baby Grin..even 2p your rich Grin..

So i learn my children not to hurt people unless they try and hurt you..1 moral..

So i learn my children to educate themselves to get a good job and always listen to the teacher because in some countries they have no education..
2 morals..

So i learn my children not to steal because it's wrong and you wouldn't like your stuff stolen..3 morals..

So i learn my children to think about something everybody wants..4 morals..

So i learn my children about love because they feel the love i have for them..5 morals..

So i learn my children about animals because we own a dog and a turtle and because we love our animals my children will show more affection to all living things..6 morals..

So i learn my children not to smoke drink and keep fit because if no addictions you got more money instead of wasting money on smokes and weed
and ale so you will have more money to make money..7 morals..

So i learn my children never to look down on someone who as less than you..8 morals

So i learn my children i am your father and what i say goes till your 21 it's my duty to make sure you have all you need till your 21 years old..
I will do my best to give you all i can till your 21 then your on your own you need to fly..
But i will always be here if you try in life if times ever get hard..And if you have any problems no matter what it is you can always tell me never hide your emotions to your dad because i will always love you no matter what..9 morals..

I just give you 9 morals that i never learnt in the bible only through my life..
I take the good bits in my life and teach my children about them..
I take the bad bits in my life and make sure my children don't do it or feel it..No religion involved..Just life..

See those 9 morals i know my children will grow up to be good humans a much better human than someone religious..
And a million times better than a muslim Grin..

You claim to give 9 examples. You learn them from experience or the experience of parents. Experience comes from the breaking of these morals, by someone, in the first place.

Bible religion teaches you to love God above all things, and to love your neighbor as yourself. The Bible covers all the morals, not only 9. You, popcorn1, don't even acknowledge the moral of loving God above all things. Religious morals have yours beat all the way.

Besides, if the people listened to religious morals, they wouldn't even have to experience the breaking of morals.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 04:42:30 AM

Besides, if the people listened to religious morals, they wouldn't even have to experience the breaking of morals. Hmmm OK..

Is it ok to be gay in religion?
Is it ok to have sex before your married?
Is it ok getting tattooed?
Is it ok getting remarried after getting divorced?
Is it ok gossiping?
Is it ok Pigging out every now and then?
Is it ok women Speaking in Church?
Is it ok to play American football not allowed to touch pig skin or eat it?
Is it ok to pull out during sex and cum on the floor?
Is it ok to masturbate?

Now Badecker if you have done anything i mentioned your going to hell Wink
Its all in your bible and more sins but i named a few crazy sins but real sins not allowed by god..
Now i bet you broke a couple?..
So now you have sinned and is going to hell what's the point in carrying on believing if you never believed in the first place?..
God told you what to do so you can have morals but you never done what god told you to do so you will burn in hell?..
Now you can say i don't believe those morals i believe in my own morals but then your in the situation your saying i am in for not believing in gods morals?

The do's and don'ts in the bible do you follow them all ?..Because if you don't your going to hell Grin

The do's and don'ts in the bible do you change them to suit yourself?..Because if you do your going to hell Grin..
Now if i learned religions morals i think i would be a very judgemental person  Grin
Now because i am not judgemental it makes my child a better person than someone religious Wink..

So i will ask you this BADECKER have you been playing with yourself  Smiley
Remember god knows and if you have your going to hell you dirty sinner  Grin

Now when were both burning in hell will we feel the same pain?

Now what's the difference in you and I if i pick up the bible and read it and think no i don't believe in that book it's full of lies..Then when you pick up the book and read it you change what the book tells you to do to suit yourself when it's told you what to do but you never done it..
Then you change the way it's been written are you not saying it's full of lies by changing it to suit yourself?
So in the end everybody who believes the bible now is going to hell?..
So what's the point in believing in something that's going to send you to hell anyway?..

Because even you don't follow the moral codes of the bible..
Have you ever played with your willy  Grin Your going to hell if you have..
Now i have played with my willy many of times so i am fucked so i am going to hell so i think what's the point i think i will tell god to go and fuck himself  Grin Grin..

To many do's and don'ts and that many do's and don't even god will send himself to hell because he
will tell you to don't do it then later on down the page he tells you to do do it he cannot even make his mind up..
And then the things he says clearly not to do we all do it anyway even you like no playing with your willy..
so Badecker after all the bible bashing your going to hell for being a WANKER Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 05:23:28 AM

Religion has tell a orders and prohibitions for practicing in human life, that's a make you trust if after this life you will find hell and heaven. so for what you tell us, about Heaven And Hell In Islam this is important thing?
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 06:10:32 AM

Religion has tell a orders and prohibitions for practicing in human life, that's a make you trust if after this life you will find hell and heaven. so for what you tell us, about Heaven And Hell In Islam this is important thing?
So ok you practice in human life..My question to you is what for?
Now if you say to be a better human but what for?..

Now you say to go to heaven or hell?..
Now my question to you is if your practicing to be a good human on earth to please your god
by not drinking and be good to your wife..Now remember you said your practicing ISLAM on earth
your just practicing because you believe the next life will be better?

Now my question to you is why would your god tell you to not drink and be good to your wife
then when you die he gives you a river full of wine and 72 virgins..

So please tell me what did the practice on earth do for you?.. To then make your god make you practice something different in heaven?
So the practice on earth was no good for heaven because what you practice on earth is no good for heaven
because your god saying you can get pissed and sleep with 72 virgins and sleep with them when you please..

Now why would any god make you all goodie goodie then when you enter his house you can become a drunk with your river of wine and a man slut with your 72 virgins ?..

What did your god want you to learn on earth to then want you to do the opposite in heaven?
Very strange i mean i want someone to practice something because that's what they will be doing
and i want them to be good at it?

All religion is poppycock  Grin..
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:13:33 AM

Besides, if the people listened to religious morals, they wouldn't even have to experience the breaking of morals. Hmmm OK..

Is it ok to be gay in religion?
Is it ok to have sex before your married?
Is it ok getting tattooed?
Is it ok getting remarried after getting divorced?
Is it ok gossiping?
Is it ok Pigging out every now and then?
Is it ok women Speaking in Church?
Is it ok to play American football not allowed to touch pig skin or eat it?
Is it ok to pull out during sex and cum on the floor?
Is it ok to masturbate?

Now Badecker if you have done anything i mentioned your going to hell Wink
Its all in your bible and more sins but i named a few crazy sins but real sins not allowed by god..
Now i bet you broke a couple?..
So now you have sinned and is going to hell what's the point in carrying on believing if you never believed in the first place?..
God told you what to do so you can have morals but you never done what god told you to do so you will burn in hell?..
Now you can say i don't believe those morals i believe in my own morals but then your in the situation your saying i am in for not believing in gods morals?

The do's and don'ts in the bible do you follow them all ?..Because if you don't your going to hell Grin

The do's and don'ts in the bible do you change them to suit yourself?..Because if you do your going to hell Grin..
Now if i learned religions morals i think i would be a very judgemental person  Grin
Now because i am not judgemental it makes my child a better person than someone religious Wink..

So i will ask you this BADECKER have you been playing with yourself  Smiley
Remember god knows and if you have your going to hell you dirty sinner  Grin

Now when were both burning in hell will we feel the same pain?

Now what's the difference in you and I if i pick up the bible and read it and think no i don't believe in that book it's full of lies..Then when you pick up the book and read it you change what the book tells you to do to suit yourself when it's told you what to do but you never done it..
Then you change the way it's been written are you not saying it's full of lies by changing it to suit yourself?
So in the end everybody who believes the bible now is going to hell?..
So what's the point in believing in something that's going to send you to hell anyway?..

Because even you don't follow the moral codes of the bible..
Have you ever played with your willy  Grin Your going to hell if you have..
Now i have played with my willy many of times so i am fucked so i am going to hell so i think what's the point i think i will tell god to go and fuck himself  Grin Grin..

To many do's and don'ts and that many do's and don't even god will send himself to hell because he
will tell you to don't do it then later on down the page he tells you to do do it he cannot even make his mind up..
And then the things he says clearly not to do we all do it anyway even you like no playing with your willy..
so Badecker after all the bible bashing your going to hell for being a WANKER Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Here is the thing you missed with the do's and don't's idea in the Bible.

Originally, if a person broke one of these, that is, if a person sinned one time, it was like he sinned in all of the ways.

People were made perfect. God required this perfection to be maintained. So, if they did one sin, they became imperfect. Imperfection is worthlessness in God's sight, and is even worse than worthlessness. It is disgusting, bad, shameful, and deserves utter contempt and punishment in the highest degree.

Now what if there was a way that people could do one act of righteousness that would wipe out all the sins? I mean, if the doing of one sin can cause all the condemnation (of course, doing multiple sins makes things worse), why not have one act of righteousness that can restore perfection?

This is what God did. God came in the form of Jesus who became man as well as God. Jesus took all the punishment for all the sins. He could take punishment because He was man, and He could take it all because He was God at the same time, and God is big enough to take it all. Since all the punishment was taken in Jesus, the payment has been made, there is no more punishment necessary.

But this still wasn't the one act of righteousness that people can do to overcome their sinfulness and become perfect. So, God made believing in Jesus to be the one act of righteousness that overcomes all imperfection.

Why don't we see the perfection restored in this life? Simply because of the kind of setup God made the universe to be. There are more people that have to be born into this universe and go through the process of believing the one, righteous act that will make them perfect.

When the time is right, God will come and take all believers in Jesus into their new perfection. But, you have a choice to not believe in Jesus. If you don't believe in Jesus, you have not done the one righteous thing that is required to gain back your perfection. You will be destroyed with this corrupted universe.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: