Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:57:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solve captcha for bitcoins  (Read 3999 times)
krishna1

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:11:39 PM

Hey op i will advice you to try faucets that will be better options that captachs if you want to reedm at that scale. I am getting a lot more than that from signature campaingns like about 27000satoshi per good post

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xpooh (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:51:09 AM

You can check in services section, there are many people offering captcha services but you need to make sure that they are genuine and will pay at the end of the day.

i have tried applying for a signature campaign but i dont know if im accepted Sad any suggestions ?
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:56:50 AM

Have you ever heard about faucet before? Or you're just trying to find another faucet site that you can actually find it by yourself using Google.
He is  reffering to just solve capthca over and over .If you dont know there are sites that offers you $$$ to complete thousands of captchas on a single website not like faucets where you have to check every website . But i dont know any website to complete captcha and pay bitcoins
royalpalm

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 06:48:05 AM

I think I have heard about the site kolotibablo.com that pays you in bitcoins for solving captchas but the payouts are too low and will surely waste your time.

It depends on the country where you live, it is very low rate to Europeans and Americans, but it is a decent pay for African and Asian 3rd countries folks.
royalpalm

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 06:50:52 AM

Have you ever heard about faucet before? Or you're just trying to find another faucet site that you can actually find it by yourself using Google.
He is  reffering to just solve capthca over and over .If you dont know there are sites that offers you $$$ to complete thousands of captchas on a single website not like faucets where you have to check every website . But i dont know any website to complete captcha and pay bitcoins

I know freebitco.in offers solving recaptcha to make bitcoin, it is a faucet site and can be earned per 1 hour, but paid 500 sat per hour, he can try more sites maybe 50 in total and get btc, that could be a decent amount of money.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 07:06:14 AM

I know freebitco.in offers solving recaptcha to make bitcoin, it is a faucet site and can be earned per 1 hour, but paid 500 sat per hour, he can try more sites maybe 50 in total and get btc, that could be a decent amount of money.

Freebitco.in is only good if you have many refferals claiming for you but i think it is also a time waster since we cannot accumulate decent amount of money in that site, as well as captcha site if he really interested for this kind of why dont you try mega typers or just search it on google you can actually find more captcha site who's paying on btc form,

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 07:15:08 AM

considering the time someone will waste for answering 50captcha for 50faucet site, it is still not worth it for the time spent. average dispense per faucet is around 100satoshi nowadays so answering 50 captcha in 50 faucets will only give around 5k satoshi in around 20minutes of your time. do you think 5k satoshi for 15minutes is a decent amount?

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:23:18 AM

go look up on some bitcoin faucets. I don't think they're worth it, but.. your choice.  Lips sealed Lips sealed

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitcointank

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:30:48 AM

Freebitco.in is only good if you have many refferals claiming for you but i think it is also a time waster since we cannot accumulate decent amount of money in that site, as well as captcha site if he really interested for this kind of why dont you try mega typers or just search it on google you can actually find more captcha site who's paying on btc form,

Most faucets are wasting time, but I heard some people said faucet rotators, they said they can earn 0.2 btc per month, I am not sure it is real or not.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:36:50 AM

Most faucets are wasting time, but I heard some people said faucet rotators, they said they can earn 0.2 btc per month, I am not sure it is real or not.

There is a some faucet rotators being introduce here in bitcointalk.org, If im not mistaken, that maybe on the service section.  I have tried it myself though it is good but the reward ranges from 50sat to 200 sat,  and you need to solve an anti bot script and the captcha.  I can say if you are in a signature campaign,  that rotator would be a waste of time.
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:49:18 AM

Yeah ,it wasting of time even faucets rotators ive tried it .but i think its real and possible for you to earn that amount if you habe many referral using that faucet rotator .

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 07:49:45 AM

It can be called a time waster but it can actually be a good start for newbies who's new to bitcoin so they will know bitcoib earnings is not so easy, but they must really do an hardwork so they can upgrade theirself so they can stay away with it,  since there are a lot of programs existing out there that they can earn more and benifited even loter if thy will just explore the bitcoin industry,  because we can actually earn more if we do hardwork.

grim007

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:58:51 AM

It can be called a time waster but it can actually be a good start for newbies who's new to bitcoin so they will know bitcoib earnings is not so easy, but they must really do an hardwork so they can upgrade theirself so they can stay away with it,  since there are a lot of programs existing out there that they can earn more and benifited even loter if thy will just explore the bitcoin industry,  because we can actually earn more if we do hardwork.

Agreed. There's no time wasted if you're earning even it is very little and acquired some knowledge on it. It is better than to be scammed by ponzi out there.. if you have  the persevearance in faucet. You can earn huge per month if you have many faucets collected per day.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 01:08:01 PM

if you really want to earn bitcoin then I will tell faucet isn't the right way to earn bitcoin.Because it's very low earning and waste of time.the only good thing in it that you can know about basic of bitcoin by faucet.  And to earn bitcoin professionaly  you should have some skills web design, logo design, altcoin investment etc.
Exactly ,its just wasting of time but its only for the beginners because as i experience people who introduced bitcoins at me they give only faucet and faucets for them to have a referral bonuses and even saying invest on HYIPs but searching more about bitcoins help me a lot to know how really bitcoin works and to do more with a good payment and as i've found this forum know how to trade etc. Solving captcha have so big difference in terms of earning bitcoins.

Solving captcha is a waste of time not only because the payouts are too low but it will never add value to your knowledge which you can gain by participating in signature campaign.
you are right, there is no need to do that at the moment, and i never do that in order not to waste my money at all, there are better ways of making money
naveedashraf001

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:03:28 PM

well, This topic is very confusing. Everyone is getting in but be aware from spam websites. Some companies do fraud with innocent people and they even never take risk in these activities. But however some website gives handsome earning on "Solve captcha". But in general, there are are very few to provide real work. I have a website which provide genuine work and give very handsome work. It provides a very good opportunity to users to earn a very handsome earning. Have you heard that any website provide real work and gives handsome earning. Here i am going to mention that website. First you have to try mentioned website then go for comments. Please don't forget to share with your friends and family.  have a nice and amazing day.

Here is the Link:
https://2captcha.com/newapi-recaptcha-en   
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 02:14:11 PM

if you really want to earn bitcoin then I will tell faucet isn't the right way to earn bitcoin.Because it's very low earning and waste of time.the only good thing in it that you can know about basic of bitcoin by faucet.  And to earn bitcoin professionaly  you should have some skills web design, logo design, altcoin investment etc.
Exactly ,its just wasting of time but its only for the beginners because as i experience people who introduced bitcoins at me they give only faucet and faucets for them to have a referral bonuses and even saying invest on HYIPs but searching more about bitcoins help me a lot to know how really bitcoin works and to do more with a good payment and as i've found this forum know how to trade etc. Solving captcha have so big difference in terms of earning bitcoins.

Solving captcha is a waste of time not only because the payouts are too low but it will never add value to your knowledge which you can gain by participating in signature campaign.
you are right, there is no need to do that at the moment, and i never do that in order not to waste my money at all, there are better ways of making money

you can find many of these in the micro payment methods board of the forum but they are all paying a very small amount of bitcoin that is not worth your time and the bandwidth you are wasting on it.

and the worst part is the dust these sites accumulate in your wallet which you have to pay a lot of fees to spend it.

--looking for signature--
Hazir
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:14:48 PM

Agreed. There's no time wasted if you're earning even it is very little and acquired some knowledge on it. It is better than to be scammed by ponzi out there.. if you have  the persevearance in faucet. You can earn huge per month if you have many faucets collected per day.
No I don't agree with both of you. There is a huge difference between hard work and being a slave. Some people might not notice that at first. Captcha solving job is borderline slavery.
You're reduced to doing lowest level machine job I have no problem with this type of job - but you re being paid for it with faucet level rates. And that is not ok.
Furthermore in this job you can't learn anything, you can't evolve, you are stuck as typist being paid with peanuts. It is not a good job opportunity for me.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄          
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █              
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER  
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:17:33 PM

you can find many of these in the micro payment methods board of the forum but they are all paying a very small amount of bitcoin that is not worth your time and the bandwidth you are wasting on it.

and the worst part is the dust these sites accumulate in your wallet which you have to pay a lot of fees to spend it.

That's right earning bitcoins from captchas is not profitable, in fact your electricity cost will exceed then your earning as the  payouts are too low and it will take long time to reach to a descent amount.
mahmud_01

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:39:17 PM

Hey ,

i have a solution to your question. you can use a captcha tool that requires no human authorization to solve the captcha . this tool can be used as a captcha recognition system to solve your captcha within a minute . prior to the tool's features i must say this tool can recognize images and solve the image captcha as well. you can use it to earn Bitcoin as well.

Features :

100% Image recognition accuracy. We provide the 100% accuracy for complicated images as an additional feature powered by our special algorithm:

1. The image is recognized by several users
2. The robot compares the answers
3. The answers that match are recognized as true.

2CAPTCHA WEBSITE CLICK HERE TO KNOW DETAILS

That's all , friend . if you find it useful then just give me a feedback through PM. Good luck !
al0729

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 03:22:53 AM

if you are willing to wait and wants to work on capthca go for it . 3$ a day not bad for 12hours doing it  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: