Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 11:34:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reward systems for new Coin launch  (Read 455 times)
sven777 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:03:16 PM

Naturally it takes a village to raise and nourish a good coin

my question is what is the best way to reward say a developer on the project or a supportive pool or miners. I know premine is out of the question but if you were a dev or 3rd party contributer/consultant how should you be rewarded while keeping the lanuch fair?

thnx in advance from Au
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 6221

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 03:07:09 PM

Cryptocurrencies should be created for a cause; this is how Bitcoin was created in the first place. Satoshi wasn't waiting to get paid from anyone & he never asked for fame (even If he have a shitload of coins, he probably never used them).

If you are indeed creating something revolutionary, then you could ask for donations and the community will definitely back you up,If you are trying to get rich and walk away then probably creating altcoins isn't for you.

So there are two solutions: pay whatever the developers ask you to pay (in $) and take the lead or find a team of passionate people who wants to change the world and doesn't really care about the money & the results will be much better.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 03:34:59 PM

Cryptocurrencies should be created for a cause; this is how Bitcoin was created in the first place. Satoshi wasn't waiting to get paid from anyone & he never asked for fame (even If he have a shitload of coins, he probably never used them).

If you are indeed creating something revolutionary, then you could ask for donations and the community will definitely back you up,If you are trying to get rich and walk away then probably creating altcoins isn't for you.

So there are two solutions: pay whatever the developers ask you to pay (in $) and take the lead or find a team of passionate people who wants to change the world and doesn't really care about the money & the results will be much better.

Agree. Alt coin must be develop not for profit or fame but to reach their goal. I seen a altcoin lately with good platform and with a purpose. And then after their ICO they run and scam their investor. In that incident my trust to alt coin is vanished and i will never invested to them again. Maybe i will participate to their campaign if the developer team is legit and have good profile. But with anonymous devs is always a shot coin

sven777 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:27:09 PM

I agree,

but no project half decent will be a light load.

I had a good experience with Kiva, soooooooo considering the underbanked...and the fact that micro-finance makes a big deal to people in for example Indonesia or Polynesia needing an investor to get a leg up.

This will also cure the holding the coin idea I hope. I've done a lot more modeling but for now I just want some devs to build a pow/pos that will actually work.

anyways I read on the altcoin disc some ideas
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: