Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:41:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ANN] FROST - Blockchain Applications - Launching in a few hours  (Read 2185 times)
Frost Development (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:19:33 AM

You'll find a Walletbuilders coin in the source Smiley Please don't be sneaky. Source will be uploaded when launched.

what you mean by ' Source will be uploaded when launched ', what about suprnova pool?

Dev say something!!!

The source on supernova is linked to a Walletbuilders copy, a little joke one of the team members suggested. People often prematurely search for the source on GitHub, with the coin name as the keyword. The real source code is not uploaded yet.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 12:19:53 AM

This just goes straight in the bag of the TONS of recent scrypt shitcoins.

And yobit will probably list it... like they list every other scamcoin around.

HOPELESS!

alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:26:41 AM

You'll find a Walletbuilders coin in the source Smiley Please don't be sneaky. Source will be uploaded when launched.

what you mean by ' Source will be uploaded when launched ', what about suprnova pool?

Dev say something!!!

The source on supernova is linked to a Walletbuilders copy, a little joke one of the team members suggested. People often prematurely search for the source on GitHub, with the coin name as the keyword. The real source code is not uploaded yet.
Here we go, another scam coin.
gambino

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 01:04:37 AM

Dev say something!!!

Joke right?

YOU ARE IDIOT AND SCAMMER

Do not forget that we paid electricity for the ASICS!

AVOID THIS SCAMMER
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 03:52:22 AM

ready for mining.
Romiraz362

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 03:55:38 AM

Where is wallet?

center]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         █████████████████████████▄   
       ███████                 ██████
     ██████                      ██████
    █████      ███████████▄        ████
   ████      █████████████▀         ████
  ████      █████            ██      ████
 █████     ████     ▄▄▄      ███     ████
 █████     ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ██████    ████      ███
  ████     █████   ▀▀▀▀     ████     ████
  ████      █████            ██      ████
   ████      █████████████▄         ████
    █████      ███████████▀        ████
     ██████                       ████
       ██████
         ██████████████████████▄
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SKYFchain
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
masumhossain

Activity: 142
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 04:02:22 AM

Dev say something!!!

Joke right?

AVOID THIS SCAMMER
how could you more sure about this scam?please explain
gambino

Activity: 570

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 09:05:55 AM

Dev say something!!!

Joke right?

AVOID THIS SCAMMER
how could you more sure about this scam?please explain

Brand new account
source from walletbuilders uploaded in github
2 hour of electricity wasting before the dev write an excuse
90 blocks premine of the same coin (which should be joke, right?)
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 10:52:11 AM

Dev say something!!!

Joke right?

AVOID THIS SCAMMER

Last I heard, you mine at your own risk. Never more true in the new altcoin launch game.

I think it's a little tricky of the dev to post a decoy walletbuilders coin at github, as I'm guilty of searching github pre-launch for a coin to see if I can get the drop on everyone else (even if it's just information and not wallets/source). But when we do so, WE'RE trying to mine counter to the dev's intentions. Calling the dev a scammer because we're trying to scam the dev is a little... hypocritical. Even more so when you put it in big red letters.

At least ocminer has a pool up so we can mine when the real source is released. Looking forward to it.

twitter.com/notsofast
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:18:59 AM

Last I heard, you mine at your own risk. Never more true in the new altcoin launch game.

I think it's a little tricky of the dev to post a decoy walletbuilders coin at github, as I'm guilty of searching github pre-launch for a coin to see if I can get the drop on everyone else (even if it's just information and not wallets/source). But when we do so, WE'RE trying to mine counter to the dev's intentions. Calling the dev a scammer because we're trying to scam the dev is a little... hypocritical. Even more so when you put it in big red letters.

At least ocminer has a pool up so we can mine when the real source is released. Looking forward to it.

also the Dev saw ocminer setup pool for his coin but he didnt said a word about relaunch or Joke as he call it, 90 block mined.
the conclusion : this Dev want to dominate mining since the beginning so he apply for the trick of "The real source code is not uploaded yet"
smarterhash

Activity: 553

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:33:50 PM

93 gh/sof mining power on this now and it was supposed to stop at block 2,500 for pow (perhaps that was excluding the premine)

but it's up to block 2522 - hmmm

we will see what happens at block 2590 - my pool member tell me scrypt on nicehash has been selling out. I guess everyone wants to get Frosted
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 12:35:10 PM

LOL

Ppl actually mined this shit? 

Roll Eyes

cryptonoob312

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:35:56 PM

93 gh/sof mining power on this now and it was supposed to stop at block 2,500 for pow (perhaps that was excluding the premine)

we will see what happens at block 2590 - my pool member tell me scrypt on nicehash has been selling out. I guess everyone wants to get Frosted

proof of stake is active. people still mining haven't shut off their miners yet. wasting electricity.
smarterhash

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:49:25 PM

LOL

Ppl actually mined this shit? 

Roll Eyes

there's 93 gh/s on it right now : LOL
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:56:15 PM

do you expect the blockchain to suddenly stop when pow ends?  Roll Eyes

twitter @antiiclimax
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:00:15 PM

he needs to trade usernames with me.
smarterhash

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:09:36 PM

no - pos blocks begin - if coded properly

of course there are examples of POW block chains stopping ad NO POS blocks begin because of coding errors and POW blocks never get confirmed.
johnnysof

Activity: 534

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:08:42 PM

There is still no official source/wallet from the dev, isn't it?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: