Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:59:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: the box effect  (Read 475 times)
Hoffman (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:57:18 PM

humans are organic creatures, lately humans have sheltered themselves into boxes, houses, that isolate them from the nature world. living in a box raised off the ground disconnects you magnetically from earth and has deteriorating effects.

living and building with earth, we can design cob houses with mud that are much more nurturing to human's needs physically and spiritually.

driving dehydrates the body quickly and should be balanced with pure non fluoridated water. shungite is a meteorite from russia that helps heal from the effects of everyday EMF activity we subject ourselves through such as power lines and computers. shungite gives the vital life essence to water, closed water systems are lacking the essential life force energy provided by nature.

humans would have much higher quality of life if we could balance our modern discoveries and innovations with nature's healing energy.

growing your own organic food is much more rewarding and sustainable than the reliance on big agriculture companies.

its easy and fun to plant life and nurture life by growing organic foods and sharing with neighbors

life would be less stressful if man can balance between technology and nature.

instead of spraying toxic weed killers we can plant fruit trees and gardens with our energy.

it feels great to have sustainable clean water and food sources, and it's so easy!

nature loves humanity, may humanity find balance with her!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dank14

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:20:00 PM

It's true that planting crops is fun but it's also a lot of work Roll Eyes
Hoffman (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:35:02 PM

yes but it is much needed work for humanity, processed and canned foods don't contain the essential life force energy found from freshly harvested vegetables and fruit.  planting organic neighborhood or backyard gardens is the best way to thrive. food is essential to life and growing it yourself, you are able to put your energy and love into each harvest.  no food is more healing than the organic food you grow yourself
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:19:48 AM

Growing your own food is a great idea, don't get me wrong - it's cheap and mostly tastes great. But there's no need to try and sell it with pseudoscientific bullshit.

For example, could you explain exactly what the 'essential life force energy' is, and why canned foods and 'closed water systems' lack it?
Hoffman (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:28:28 PM

municipal water systems recycle sewage water by filtering out waste but they don't remove everything, traces of pharmaceuticals excreted from urine and chemicals such as chlorine and fluoride often remain in tap water.

have you ever drank water fresh from a stream?  I recently bought a gravity water purifier and the taste of the stream water was incredibly sweet in contrast to whole food's reverse osmosis water.  upon adding shungite to the stream water it immediately tasted sweeter.  just speaking from experience

guess I can't claim any proof, but can feel the energy nature radiates into the water.

you can also purify water yourself and charge it with a pyramid.  I've been making pyramid water for over a year now, it's delicious and charged with negative ions from the pyramid.  pyra-mid means fire in the middle.  even tap water tastes noticeably more pure and has a less chemically taste after sitting under a pyramid.

I'm just sharing this because we are mostly made of water and having a pure source of water is so important in having good health.  many people do not drink enough water or even drink water everyday.  drinking pure water charged with shungite and a pyramid has wonderful health benefits and helps the cells communicate and function well.

I still use whole food's RO water, but I run it through a gravity purifier next to a shungite pyramid, and keep the 5 gal jugs in a 10' pyramid which I sleep in.  I would like to oneday build a cob house and collect the rainwater from the roof, run it through an activated carbon/shungite gravity filter and into a 275 gal IBC tote lifted off the ground for water storage.  then the force of gravity provides water pressure.  It's such a simple and effective way to gather enough water sustainably for a garden, sinks or bathrooms.

when we work with the natural forces of nature we are able to create much more efficient systems than centralized sewage systems.

just how bitcoin is a decentralized currency, decentralizing water and food will have such a beneficial effect on society and the livelihood of people.
Bakonder

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:14:05 PM

Sooner or later Nature will destroy us all. One great tsunami or earthquake or anything else and BOOM, none of us is alive and all that harmony with nature was for nothing Roll Eyes (at least I hope for that outcome)
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:21:20 PM

I think a lot of human unhappiness is down to people no longer being directly linked with the important things in their life.

if you grow your own food, build your own house, work to directly benefit yourself - not some abstract crap that benefits some remote corporation - then you're gonna be a happier and more wholesome person. that's how it's been since we were able to think.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: