Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:10:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BuySellBitco.in - Feedback thread  (Read 24607 times)
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2013, 08:40:54 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2013, 12:20:45 PM by buysellbitcoin

Dear users,

Thanks for all your love and support for buysellbitco.in. We have managed to sell bitcoins to over 80 customers in last 2 months. Please feel free to leave your feedback here.

Edit : 26-Apr-2013
Buy Bitcoins :
Stock available now.

Sell Bitcoins to us :

Now you can sell your coins to us with next business day payment surety.

Dear Bitcoiners,

Sell your Bitcoins to BuysellBitco.in for INR. Convert your bitcoins to INR instant and fast. Get cash in your bank account in 1 business day.

Steps :
1. Contact us at buysellbitcoin@gmail.com for your sales inquiry. Please mention number of bitcoins you want to sell.
2. Rate will be always MtGox 24 Hr Avg BTC-USD , Xomm USD - INR conversion rate.

So for example, if you want to sale 5 Bitcoins, MtGox BTC USD 24 Hr Avg is 88.50 USD and Xoom USD/INR rate https://www.xoom.com/india is 53.57, we will pay you 5 * 88.50 * 53.13 = 23510.25 INR in your bank account

3. If the payout amount is higher than 20,000 INR, you will need to send us copy of your PAN card.

Cheers,
Buy Sell Bitcoin Team

If you have any question or concerns, please feel free to contact us at buysellbitcoin@gmail.com

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apurvslam

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 09:45:49 AM

My experience and transaction with you was excellent  .Very helpful and timely in response. Received the bitcoins  within minutes after i made the deposit.would definitely recommend the site .looking forward to many more transactions.. Smiley

“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.” -Mahatma Gandhi
NilamDoc

Activity: 76

Bitcoin

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 12:14:18 PM

As usual, when you transact with buysellbitco.in you rest assured about the price and delivery.

I personally meet them regularly for developments and this will be the main source for a secure transaction. You can also go with localbitcoins.com and rbitco.in

Development Only
drdanishkhan

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 02:31:51 PM

i am really confused at how the exact amount in INR is calculated per bitcoin.. i know its converted to USD then avg BTC @ mtgox.. what are your processing fees???  Huh

BTC tip jar 1LrwjfQ41DA9u8PLcQBLp7CueoWotdKshq
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2013, 03:53:15 PM

Looks like a 10% markup? Is that correct buysellbitco.in?

buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 05:55:38 AM

i am really confused at how the exact amount in INR is calculated per bitcoin.. i know its converted to USD then avg BTC @ mtgox.. what are your processing fees???  Huh

Hi drdanishkhan

Yes it is around 10%. For normal calculation you can always consider this as good base margin. But the calculation considers lots of other factors too.

For example you can not take MtGox Last as your selling base price as the last price can be of trade for 0.1 BTC too. You need to always take MtGox order book ask side for at least 100 BTC volume and get the avg price for that.

Also there are lot of other factors we need to include like exchange fees, our currency conversion charges, risk factors, our expenses, our margin, taxes, market trend ( At the moment if you will see carefully selling bitcoins over the counter is less profitable than just hoarding them. ) So if you think we are making straight 10% than its a bit over estimate Smiley

Cheers

Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
drdanishkhan

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 10:49:13 AM

Okay thank you for the info.
I also wish to know that if i use the wallet address of mtgox then the coins i buy will be transferred directly to my mtgox account??

buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 10:59:36 AM

Okay thank you for the info.
I also wish to know that if i use the wallet address of mtgox then the coins i buy will be transferred directly to my mtgox account??

Yes.

Cheers

drdanishkhan

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 11:14:26 AM

Thaaank you so much.. i really hope the site gets stocked up soon.. cant wait to start bitcoining Smiley

StLucifer

Activity: 199

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 06:01:56 AM

I have already made 2 or 3 purchases from buysellbitco.in and i must say they were the most flawless ones. I had the funds in my wallet before i even got the chance to send out a photo of the deposit slip..

Sadly, they're out of stock for now..... Seems like the demand is pretty high in India...

Are yo guys 100 % sure you will be restocking on the 10th?

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 06:23:13 AM

I have already made 2 or 3 purchases from buysellbitco.in and i must say they were the most flawless ones. I had the funds in my wallet before i even got the chance to send out a photo of the deposit slip..

Sadly, they're out of stock for now..... Seems like the demand is pretty high in India...

Are yo guys 100 % sure you will be restocking on the 10th?

Hi StLucifer,

Thanks for kind words Smiley

Most probably we will have the stock before 10th, but its always better to under promise than over promise.

Cheers

tryingtobeperfect

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 06:31:28 AM

I am doing my first bitcoin trade. I am excited. Thank you BuySellBitco.in for prompt and quick responses. Hope everything goes well:)
StLucifer

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 07:02:54 AM

Awesome!!!
I have the cash ready!
Just say the word, and its all yours!!!
 Grin Grin

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
tryingtobeperfect

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 11:23:03 AM

I am doing my first bitcoin trade. I am excited. Thank you BuySellBitco.in for prompt and quick responses. Hope everything goes well:)
@all, my transaction was complete and I am very happy to deal with BuySellBitco.in. I suggest BuySellBitco.in to everyone here:)
tryingtobeperfect

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 11:26:20 AM

Awesome!!!
I have the cash ready!
 Grin Grin
Where are you from?
StLucifer

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 12:35:22 PM

Awesome!!!
I have the cash ready!
 Grin Grin
Where are you from?

bombay

dishwara
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 02:52:32 PM

@all, my transaction was complete and I am very happy to deal with BuySellBitco.in. I suggest BuySellBitco.in to everyone here:)

tryingtobeperfect CAN able to buy bitcoins from buysellbitco.in today, while stlucifer CAN'T, coz out of stock.
out of stock to some persons & not to others?
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 04:07:44 PM

tryingtobeperfect CAN able to buy bitcoins from buysellbitco.in today, while stlucifer CAN'T, coz out of stock.

Hi dishwara,

Actually tryingtobeperfect has sold coins to us. stlucifer wants to buy coins but we will re-open for buying on 10th.

Cheers

dishwara
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 04:13:27 PM

Hi dishwara,

Actually tryingtobeperfect has sold coins to us. stlucifer wants to buy coins but we will re-open for buying on 10th.

Cheers
yes, sorry. I didn't read his other posts.
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 04:19:59 PM

Hi dishwara,

Cheers
yes, sorry. I didn't read his other posts.

No worries Smiley

Cheers

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: