Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:10:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It is time to Ban Religion  (Read 7484 times)
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 11:14:58 PM

I think it is time to ban religion on Earth.

Religion brings war, division, ignorance, hate and it holding the progress of our civilization.

Its not the religion that is the problem, its the people... Its kind of same as with the guns.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 11:31:50 PM

Elton Jhon said:

"Religion turns people into hateful beings, and certainly does not represent compassion"

Christians have your list of priests guilty of pedophilia and all Muslims are labeled the terrorists, has many killers and politicians who are not religious that kill many people, I think the big evil is not the religion

The big evil is money and power.

RELIGION is money and power?
StingrayX

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:15:19 AM

Can you define the religion ? or let me ask you "the thing that make you hate religion" ?...

OK, now can you think on issues happened due to this definition & that are not based on religious bases (e.g: more than 1 Million people died in Iraq after the american invasion under the name of "bringing democracy & Human rights to this country)...  

OK, now I want you to think about difference between THEORY (religious, social, economic, political... bases) and practices (how people use these theories in order to acheive their benefits).

Now tell me are you hating the Theory or the Practice
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:22:16 AM

Religion brings war, division, ignorance, hate and it holding the progress of our civilization.

Why ban religion? It symbolizes ones dignity. It is the source of someone's Mora being. Though there is lot of religion we just need to respect their beliefs for us to be respected too. Politics is the reason of war those in position who wants to conquer the world or ones territory.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:07:11 AM

Can you define the religion ? or let me ask you "the thing that make you hate religion" ?...

OK, now can you think on issues happened due to this definition & that are not based on religious bases (e.g: more than 1 Million people died in Iraq after the american invasion under the name of "bringing democracy & Human rights to this country)...  

OK, now I want you to think about difference between THEORY (religious, social, economic, political... bases) and practices (how people use these theories in order to acheive their benefits).

I had a fight the other day this guy had the cheek to call my goblin a liar Angry..
I said what do you mean my goblin is a liar it speaks the truth..
He said well prove it where is your goblin i said how dare you ask me that just wait till you die then you will find out..
I was fuming that this guy had the cheek to call my goblin names my goblin is the best ever he made the universe i said to this guy..I swear i wanted to kill him..
Then the guy said i know your goblin is a lie because my fairy is the one who made the universe..
I said what a fairy Cheesy Cheesy then i said your fairy is a lie where is your fairy then show me it..

When i said show me your fairy and you are a liar he went crazy and pulled out a knife and went to stab me ..
So i got my sword out and cut his head off and showed it around the street where i live and everybody was all made up because that guy shouldn't of called my goblin a liar and should of believed every word my goblin says..
And who ever on here doesn't believe in my goblin i will kill you or i will send one of my goblin believers to blow them selves up in one of your airports..

Nothing worse than those fairy believers there the worst kind of people they believe in fairy tales how nuts can you get ..
Everybody knows my goblin made this universe and all in it..
And also if you don't cover your head with a shower cap while you pray to the goblin you will get 50
lashes..Goblin law..also a women must cover her chin with black gaffer tape..Goblin law..

There is only one god the goblin god oh how great he is..
Anyone who speaks ill of the goblin god will burn for a thousand years..

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:52:14 AM

I had a fight the other day this guy had the cheek to call my goblin a liar Angry..
I said what do you mean my goblin is a liar it speaks the truth..
He said well prove it where is your goblin i said how dare you ask me that just wait till you die then you will find out..
I was fuming that this guy had the cheek to call my goblin names my goblin is the best ever he made the universe i said to this guy..I swear i wanted to kill him..
Then the guy said i know your goblin is a lie because my fairy is the one who made the universe..
I said what a fairy Cheesy Cheesy then i said your fairy is a lie where is your fairy then show me it..

When i said show me your fairy and you are a liar he went crazy and pulled out a knife and went to stab me ..
So i got my sword out and cut his head off and showed it around the street where i live and everybody was all made up because that guy shouldn't of called my goblin a liar and should of believed every word my goblin says..
And who ever on here doesn't believe in my goblin i will kill you or i will send one of my goblin believers to blow them selves up in one of your airports..

Nothing worse than those fairy believers there the worst kind of people they believe in fairy tales how nuts can you get ..
Everybody knows my goblin made this universe and all in it..
And also if you don't cover your head with a shower cap while you pray to the goblin you will get 50
lashes..Goblin law..also a women must cover her chin with black gaffer tape..Goblin law..

There is only one god the goblin god oh how great he is..
Anyone who speaks ill of the goblin god will burn for a thousand years..

Well, at least it's nice to see that you are not out to ban religion.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:20:23 AM

Ban people? You would have to if you banned religion. People are religious beings. Even those who say that they don't have religion, simply have a religion of non-religion.

Religious writings are the source of good moral behavior for people to follow, far more than any secular writings.

If you ban religion, you would also have to ban science, or your banning wouldn't be complete.

Sounds like you want people to become like the picture of primitive pre-history, or maybe become like the unreasoning animals.

Cool
I funny that you think that without a religion there can't be morals. I assure you that morals and conscience are not product of religion.
I don't want to be good just because there is promise of heaven. I want to be good because that is the correct thing to do.
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:12:00 AM

Why ban religion? It symbolizes ones dignity. It is the source of someone's Mora being. Though there is lot of religion we just need to respect their beliefs for us to be respected too. Politics is the reason of war those in position who wants to conquer the world or ones territory.

If religion is the source of your moral being, then you have a really absurd sense of morality. You're basically saying that if there wasn't the threat of eternal damnation, you would not have a sense of morality. Also, the Bible has a wicked understanding of right and wrong. For instance, selling your daughters into slavery, or stealing virgin children as spoils of war is "right", but touching a mountain or picking up some sticks on Saturday are all "wrong" acts, which will result in you receiving the death penalty.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
RealityTruth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:28:17 AM

I think it's time to ban breathing. It causes carbon emissions and boosts global warming.

Breathing does not incite violence through irrational fear mongering. Nice try though, troll.

(Also, breathing is practiced by all the humans in the world, religion is not)

Global warming causes droughts and floods which causes hunger and violence.
Breathing causes violence and should be banned.

awesome31312

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:10:02 AM

I think it's time to ban breathing. It causes carbon emissions and boosts global warming.

Breathing does not incite violence through irrational fear mongering. Nice try though, troll.

(Also, breathing is practiced by all the humans in the world, religion is not)

Global warming causes droughts and floods which causes hunger and violence.
Breathing causes violence and should be banned.

Fallacy of false cause. Breathing does not cause violence. Organized Abrahamic faiths explicitly dictate, with specific instructions on how to kill infidels/heathen/gentiles/apostates.

designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:37:28 AM

i completely agree with you. religious stuff must be banned in the whole world because those beliefs are the reasons of all the evil stuff on earth. people must believe in science not believe in so called magical things.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:29:14 AM

Maybe because some of religions are hypocrites. They said they are from god but they dont have solution in societies problem. Only they know is to criticize to the government whose intention is for the good of their country. Bishops are too narrow minded and close minded.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:19:59 PM

I wouldn't ban it. People have the right to be idiots.

Then that right must exist to other sectors as well. If religious people are allowed to spread hatred about atheists (for example, religious nut saying to a non-believer that he will go to hell unless he accepts Jesus Christ as his saviour), then atheists must also have the same right to criticize the religious people and their beliefs.
btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888
Merit: 1000

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 12:41:43 PM

Religion Church

FTFY

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
dx5

Activity: 303
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 10:25:06 PM

The Chinese already did.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:25:40 AM

The Chinese already did.

No they didn't. They simply replaced it with State religion which is more loosely formed in some areas and more strongly formed in other areas than what is generally thought of as religion.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:03:52 AM

There will always be debate in many ways about the establishment of religion, especially if you have the intention to ban religion and if you have problems with all of that simply take attitude, does not matter with anything.
awesome31312

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:25:59 AM

The Chinese already did.

No they didn't. They simply replaced it with State religion which is more loosely formed in some areas and more strongly formed in other areas than what is generally thought of as religion.

Cool

This is correct. South East Asian atheism is tricky, because state atheism just seeks to remove all the deities apart from the state itself, which is actually quite worse than what we have in other parts of the world where people practice their religions freely. Ironic isn't it?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:44:34 PM

The Chinese already did.

Cool

This is correct. South East Asian atheism is tricky, because state atheism just seeks to remove all the deities apart from the state itself, which is actually quite worse than what we have in other parts of the world where people practice their religions freely. Ironic isn't it?

So that the State can become the "god" and the high priests (governing officials) get the tax money. At least with Christianity there is the promise of eternal life.

Cool

awesome31312

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:47:55 PM

The Chinese already did.

Cool

So that the State can become the "god" and the high priests (governing officials) get the tax money. At least with Christianity there is the promise of eternal life.

Cool

Read: At least with Christianity you have the same false promises as any other religion. It's ironic you talk about high priests in government positions getting tax money but at the same time, dodging any kind of payment on their own part.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: