Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:51:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It is time to Ban Religion  (Read 7492 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:33:05 PM

i think this is impossible. although yes, religion creates a lot of division and at times hate among people, its effects are not entirely negative. if you think about it, mostly religion at its core tells us about peace and respect. i think people just needs to focus on what their religion has in common with other religion rather than highlighting the differences because this is where misunderstanding begins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:19:43 PM

i think this is impossible. although yes, religion creates a lot of division and at times hate among people, its effects are not entirely negative. if you think about it, mostly religion at its core tells us about peace and respect. i think people just needs to focus on what their religion has in common with other religion rather than highlighting the differences because this is where misunderstanding begins

Except when it's telling you to kill the disbelievers/infidels/heathens/gentiles, coaching you on the "right way" to sell your daughter into slavery, how non-believers will be tortured eternally in a gruesome manner, etc etc.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:13:09 PM

Except when it's telling you to kill the disbelievers/infidels/heathens/gentiles, coaching you on the "right way" to sell your daughter into slavery, how non-believers will be tortured eternally in a gruesome manner, etc etc.

You would let your daughter starve to death, rather than sell her into a slavery where she will have to work, but also will eat and live, right?

Better wake up to the warnings that many formal religions give. At least you have the chance to find Christianity and live eternally that way.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:25:28 PM

You would let your daughter starve to death, rather than sell her into a slavery where she will have to work, but also will eat and live, right?

Better wake up to the warnings that many formal religions give. At least you have the chance to find Christianity and live eternally that way.

Cool

Everytime I see your post, I cringe realy bad, and not just because of how stupid your posts are but mostly because of that little smiley on the end.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:29:49 PM

Cool

Everytime I see your post, I cringe realy bad, and not just because of how stupid your posts are but mostly because of that little smiley on the end.

Cool

Just for you, it's at the top one time.

Just wanted to confirm that... Would you really let your daughter starve to death rather than selling her into slavery so she could live... if there was no other way?

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:34:00 PM

well i think there's that part in every religion, be it islam or christianism or any else. and then there's also where it teaches us to respect our fellow humans, to share and other positive teachings and i think we just have to focus on those parts. well that's just me though Tongue

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:37:39 PM

well i think there's that part in every religion, be it islam or christianism or any else. and then there's also where it teaches us to respect our fellow humans, to share and other positive teachings and i think we just have to focus on those parts. well that's just me though Tongue

You can see it all over the place in the various informal religions lumped together under the word "secularism."

Cool

awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:52:15 PM

You can see it all over the place in the various informal religions lumped together under the word "secularism."

Cool

Don't mean to sound like a broken record, but you're contradicting yourself. Secularism literally means the rejection of religion.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 01:02:05 AM

Cool

Don't mean to sound like a broken record, but you're contradicting yourself. Secularism literally means the rejection of religion.

Secularism is a word. People aren't secular. The closest they come is to have a religion of secularism.

Cool

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 05:12:22 AM

I think it is time to ban religion on Earth.

Religion brings war, division, ignorance, hate and it holding the progress of our civilization.

You have no idea what you're saying. You don't even seem to realize that your stance reflect the very things you blame on religion. Ignorance is not being able to understand or accept others for what they are. Self-proclaiming your ideals as the only way forward and denying others the freedom to live how they want to live is the best way to fuel war, division, ignorance and hate.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:50:08 AM

Ancient Rome tried to ban Christianity, they persecuted and killed christians. Ancient Rome collapsed but christianity is still here  Smiley

Yes, it's true. Did you think why?
Ancient Rome was selfish state, greedy for power, money, luxury life, world political domination etc.
Christianity was greedy for God's love, and loved people around them, helping and supporting each other, was fighting not for earthly domination or money but for eternal, god's kingdom.
It's very obvious why Christianity is still here, after 2 000 years and Ancient Rome is not any more with us Smiley

Rome is still with us, the many languages that come from Latin, the law system, philosophy, war tactics, even the founding father of the US were inspired by Rome, so while Ancient Rome may not be with us it has left a profound legacy around the world.
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:11:20 AM

I think yes because until now there are too many cases because of religion and I think religion is a virus that is ingrained in humans.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:44:07 AM

I do not think that religion make war or would love to have a war.  But in a sense of different beliefs with every religion there will be an arguments.  Some said that if you want a silent and peaceful life, go to a place where there is no religion.  Sometimes we are too obsessed with our religion that we will make any arguments just to prove that your religious belief is the best.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 01:52:22 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2016, 05:18:19 PM by Racey

I think yes because until now there are too many cases because of religion and I think religion is a virus that is ingrained in humans.

I doubt very much that religion would be banned, they need to keep on with the scaremongering to keep you to believe, and down on your knees in your place.

And its gone.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:23:31 PM

It's not the religion that's the problem, it's the stupid people. Religion is just a catalyst for wars, hate and everything bad that comes with it.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:56:03 PM

Well what is religion, it just a practice that you follow, rest is humanity. This actually should be issue at all. Dont know why politics play on this game as if they dont have another issue in any country.
d4rkv01d

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 05:31:52 PM

all the time religion was used to control people and to make someones power legit. it could be helpful but in wrong hands it spills a lot of blood.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 06:06:16 PM

For very good reasons, I have banned myself from religion.
Not a living soul could change my mind  Cheesy

And its gone.
kidmodo

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 07:16:27 PM

I wouldn't ban it. People have the right to be idiots.
yeah, people will not have the manners and rules, without religion human beings might be like animals, like monkeys
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:51:06 PM

For very good reasons, I have banned myself from religion.
Not a living soul could change my mind  Cheesy

That's a wild religion you have there.    Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: