Bitcoin Forum
August 28, 2024, 01:23:38 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Shufflepuff: An Interview with Daniel Krawisz  (Read 378 times)
Ezekial2517 (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 01:15:19 PM

Bitcoin.com recently got together with Bitcoin developer Daniel Krawisz to discuss his new creation Shufflepuff — a coin tumbling tool, which tested its first transaction on August 15. But while Krawisz, a well-known writer and founder of the Satoshi Nakamoto Institute, is a strong proponent of cryptocurrency privacy, he would never support Altcoins such as Dash, or Monero as he believes all altcoins are basically snake oil.

https://news.bitcoin.com/shufflepuff-interview-daniel-krawisz/
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 05:45:32 PM

How does this compare to CoinJoin and MimbleWimble? and Shufflepuff, another Harry Poter reference? I wonder if that guy is the MimbleWimble creator.

I just hope all those smart people hurry up before an altcoin eats all the dark net marketcap from bitcoin. We need an anonymous bitcoin quickly.
XCASH
Legendary

Activity: 929
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 05:57:58 PM

How does this compare to CoinJoin and MimbleWimble? and Shufflepuff, another Harry Poter reference? I wonder if that guy is the MimbleWimble creator.

I just hope all those smart people hurry up before an altcoin eats all the dark net marketcap from bitcoin. We need an anonymous bitcoin quickly.

Your current signature is advertising bitmixer. Doesn't bitmixer and other similar mixers already make Bitcoin anonymous? I don't understand enough technical stuff about mixing to comment, but I have read that mixing makes Bitcoin completely anonymous, provided it's done right.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: