Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:27:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ZION scam is XMC scam  (Read 6100 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 01:39:46 AM

this marketplace badly need full time moderators. on one hand people dealing in lending bitcoin section are ripping apart each other for as low as 0.001 btc and on the other hand Scammers are freely advertising their scams and stealing money through self-moderated threads. this is INSANE!

Someone that will actually moderate the creation of Announcement Threads for ICO and that finds out about theses dev team and approve threads if they be legit. This can only be the way to save those who just keep sending BTC to scammers. Becuase if this continues, it enoucragea scammers to create the flow of Scam ICo.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lsqgoddess

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 02:18:54 AM

this marketplace badly need full time moderators. on one hand people dealing in lending bitcoin section are ripping apart each other for as low as 0.001 btc and on the other hand Scammers are freely advertising their scams and stealing money through self-moderated threads. this is INSANE!

Someone that will actually moderate the creation of Announcement Threads for ICO and that finds out about theses dev team and approve threads if they be legit. This can only be the way to save those who just keep sending BTC to scammers. Becuase if this continues, it enoucragea scammers to create the flow of Scam ICo.

Yeah it is insane, mods and admins like banning spammers, but their hazards are much less than Scammers, one idea is that all threads must be not self-moderated, mods can ban scammers, and so forth.
findscam (OP)

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 06:12:38 AM

Bump until the ico ends.   Angry

TheKB

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:42:58 PM

Yeah it is insane, mods and admins like banning spammers, but their hazards are much less than Scammers, one idea is that all threads must be not self-moderated, mods can ban scammers, and so forth.

all ICO/crowd funding announcement must be verified by staff as its not a joke to raise funds amounting to 1000s of $s on public forum while staying "Anonymous"
findscam (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:36:43 PM

all ICO/crowd funding announcement must be verified by staff as its not a joke to raise funds amounting to 1000s of $s on public forum while staying "Anonymous"

This forum now is wild west park, scammers can easily scam money and won't be accused. Bump the thread until scammer ended the ico.

findscam (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 06:34:35 PM

This scammer has sold some tokens, maybe he is just decrese the amount of the tokens, let people feel panic buy, ratarded scammer!  Angry Angry

findscam (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:19:42 AM

His thread was bumped by noobs, i have to bump myself

albrots

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:50:33 AM

SCAM , Dev never give the coin. Lier
findscam (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:54:41 AM

8027506 in stock

Is he modified the amount in stock? I reckon that not so many retarded would buy this shit scam!

minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:40:38 AM

8027506 in stock

Is he modified the amount in stock? I reckon that not so many retarded would buy this shit scam!

Good to see this topic, because i had the same feeling about it.. It's also crazy that he runs his own ico...
U go to his website and the first thing u can do is send bitcoin.. (its also the only thing u can do on that website: send ur bitcoins haha)
This is the easiest way to get free money / scam people.. Just create a anon website, and give people a easy way to send bitcoins...

I also dont know why people should do that, u just send ur BTC directly to the scammer...

But 1 thing is almost sure, i guess nobody does that. Ofcourse the dev can send some bitcoins so his own so the stock will change, when he does that other people think: ej people are buying, i also will buy. But at the end i dont believe people will send there money so easily to a scammer.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
findscam (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:50:03 AM

8027506 in stock

Good to see this topic, because i had the same feeling about it.. It's also crazy that he runs his own ico...
U go to his website and the first thing u can do is send bitcoin.. (its also the only thing u can do on that website: send ur bitcoins haha)
This is the easiest way to get free money / scam people.. Just create a anon website, and give people a easy way to send bitcoins...

I also dont know why people should do that, u just send ur BTC directly to the scammer...

But 1 thing is almost sure, i guess nobody does that. Ofcourse the dev can send some bitcoins so his own so the stock will change, when he does that other people think: ej people are buying, i also will buy. But at the end i dont believe people will send there money so easily to a scammer.

I hope nobody will get scammed by that shit crook after the ico, that crook has 4 projects similar, I wish he will get cancer if he keeps scamming. Immoral guy.

http://mentriolabs.com(scam confirmed)
http://project-zion.com
http://moneroclassic.tech(ZION previous name)
http://fruitcoin.org/ico/(scam confirmed)

myferrari

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:57:44 AM

September 4th - Update

Hi all! well it's been an interesting few days, in between CryptoNite trials/development, onion marketplace development (tor network), a flurry of PM's & campaign management, it's been a very busy fast few days indeed. Still going through the last of the PM's, attempting to keep our professionalism first, which is one of Project Zion's core values.

We are truly grateful to have such a supporting community in such a short duration.

Crowdsale
Our crowdsale is currently 45.085% complete with just over 8,027,506 coins available out of a total of 12,700,000. Just to keep people up to date, the current price of ฿0.0000080, will be updated to ฿0.0000085 in approximately 18 hours time.

Updates
After the crowdsale has been completed, daily minor update would be published here due to popular request, and major updates will be published weekly, as we believe social interaction plays a big part in a projects success.

We are hiring!
Im in need of a community manager with a solid proven history of community management in the bitcoin/altcoin community, or other proven ventures.

We require someone who possesses the following skills:

• Excellent reading/writing skills
  • Able to work with flexible working hours
  • Able to liaise with investors
  • Able to answer PM's and questions in a timely manner

This is a part time position, expected to put in around 6 hours of work a week, would require more than an hour a day, i can offer $20 USD or 0.0334 BTC per hour worked, 6 hours a week, in return a weekly 0.2BTC, with huge potential for ongoing work and many more hours in the near future, for the right person.

We are also in need of a social media campaign manager who is able to take control and lead of everything involved in the social media giveaways bar payments, able to keep together a spreadsheet with participating members.

I have a few people asking about wallets, as stated in the ann they are not available at this stage, they will be available on crowdsale completion. Along with more mining information posting a day or two before wallet release.

Dave Wilkinson
President & Chief Executive Officer(CHIEF SCAMMING OFFICER)

BIG SCAMMER CHIEF SCAMMING OFFICER "Dave Wilkinson" IS HIRING, WTF     Shocked Shocked   He wants to scam a Ferrai from us? FUCKING NO WAY. He deleted my posts there.

findscam (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 03:19:16 PM

Bump, let more ppl see this scammer's shameless face.

findscam (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:02:11 AM

These greedy ico investors will cry after ico, the dev will lock the thread after ico, they will cry

cebb

Activity: 545

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:16:10 AM

Same scammer dev as Mentrio and Oracle.

He is being investigated. See thread below.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1579551.0
nor9847

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:17:03 AM

already follow https://twitter.com/PlanZion and make tweet for sale, see whether they pay or not?
findscam (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:40:38 AM

already follow https://twitter.com/PlanZion and make tweet for sale, see whether they pay or not?

His bounty for twitter is 0.003 btc, but his goal is to scam 120+ btc in ico, so if he pays you, it still can't prove he is innocent.

shapeshiftscam

Activity: 609

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:43:09 AM

Indian scammer dev? The proofs are legit.
zee11225

Activity: 314

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:46:23 AM

This link does not work , what is this ?

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
findscam (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:06:30 AM

This link does not work , what is this ?

We can't see that thread because our rank is too low. Maybe higher rank member can copy some proofs for us?  Thanks a lot.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: