Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:02:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS ANYTHING (bought from store) for Mgtox weighted price (special -10%)  (Read 736 times)
BitCoinsForGold (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 01:02:46 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2013, 01:42:49 PM by BitCoinsForGold

I will buy anything you want from wal mart or best buy, and sell you for bitcoins.
Starting this service, I've been on the forum for years, asking a few people to try me out, and will reward you for doing so.

The FIRST 10 PEOPLE to place orders will receive 10% off!

This is a no games, no nonsense, no bs.

There are of course a couple of limitations...
1) It must be something bought at wal mart, or best buy, that can be bought with my credit card
2) The total order must be $300-500. (i dont want to deal with shipping $20 worth of stuff)
3) I will ship for free to the united states, ground shipping. International I will be asking an additional fee
4) No escrow. I'm not going to get caught up in that game. I will 1000% send you your product, you can look in my previous posts where I sold people silver coins for btc and delivered. I will ask that you leave a positive review once you receive the product.

If you would like to make an order please send me a pm with your Skype and we can go over details, and/or please mention it in the thread.
As soon as we talk, we will come to an agreed price, and then you will send the btc. At that time i will go to the store, and have it on its way to you the next business day. I will also provide a tracking number.

Good examples of things to buy would be an xbox 360, a ps3, etc etc. All items of course will be new.

Link to older thread where i sold silver coins for btc, and members responded that they recieved them safely
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=21852.msg279348#msg279348
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BIGMERVE

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2013, 01:24:41 PM

I will buy anything you want from wal mart or best buy, and sell you for bitcoins.
Starting this service, I've been on the forum for years, asking a few people to try me out, and will reward you for doing so.

The FIRST 10 PEOPLE to place orders will receive 10% off!

This is a no games, no nonsense, no bs.

There are of course a couple of limitations...
1) It must be something bought at wal mart, or best buy, that can be bought with my credit card
2) The total order must be $300-500. (i dont want to deal with shipping $20 worth of stuff)
3) I will ship for free to the united states, ground shipping. International I will be asking an additional fee
4) No escrow. I'm not going to get caught up in that game. I will 1000% send you your product, you can look in my previous posts where I sold people silver coins for btc and delivered. I will ask that you leave a positive review once you receive the product.

If you would like to make an order please send me a pm with your Skype and we can go over details, and/or please mention it in the thread.
As soon as we talk, we will come to an agreed price, and then you will send the btc. At that time i will go to the store, and have it on its way to you the next business day. I will also provide a tracking number.

Good examples of things to buy would be an xbox 360, a ps3, etc etc. All items of course will be new.

Something's fishy about this. You're basically loosing money on the first 10 orders, and you don't explain how after the 10 orders you plan on making any money off this (no fees, no shipping cost). In fact you will probably loose more on the shipping costs alone.

BitCoinsForGold (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 01:35:32 PM

Theres a couple of reasons, the first, is im trying to build up a good rep so that people will continue to use my service.
The second, is that I get cash back on my credit card, or miles, and also, that i have someone that can get a discount at a couple of stores.

But, my service will speak for itself. I'm sorry if my business model doesnt compute to you, but i assure you that no one will be anything but extremely happy with my service.

Thank you for the bold no escrow. I am putting myself out there buying the stuff, shipping it and everything else. I have positive feedback int he past. I dont feel its unreasonable and have read horror stories from people having problems with escrow services.

As I said, I'm offering the 10% to people to try to service out and leave good feedback. I think thats a good trade. I'm not going to waste an account in good standing with positive feedback for a measly 300 bucks.

-edited 4th reason.
I'm tired of not being able to buy bitcoins with my credit or debit cards. This is going to be a long term option for me to be able to do so in an indirect way
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2013, 02:15:57 PM

It's always recommended people use escrow, or receive the items first before you send the coins.

If this newbie refuses escrow, do not use his service - period.

You do have something to LOSE (not loose) - your coins.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BitCoinsForGold (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 02:55:04 AM

note - Due to general lack of interest, as well as the holiday weekend (Easter), I'm going to not be taking any orders at this time.
I may decide to just try to get gift cards and sell them in lower denominations and then people can just get what they want with them in general, If you'd be interested in such a service in the future, let me know.

Also, to mlawrence, I'm far from a "noob" brother, in fact, I've been a member 1 day longer than you. I simply dont post on the forums all day long to have an inflated count. You however are on the forums a lot, and thats great, but i think its wrong and disrespectful to go and call someone names that is trying to provide a good service, and that had verified delivery in the past of products with no complaints

I could go on for a while about all of these things, but in the end im not going to feed into it all. I will provide good service to anyone whom ever uses me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: