Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 06:16:28 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want your first full Bitcoin? Dragon's Tale mini-event  (Read 1333 times)
teppy (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 01:07:45 PM

When Dragon's Tale started, Bitcoins were five cents each, and even in those early days we'd say "you know, one day we're going to look back and realize that we were gambling with $100 bills."

So a little mini-event: the moment we hit $100, I'm going to pick someone at random among those logged in and hand them a Bitcoin. (I'll filter out mules and those playing over a proxy, just to make it fair.)

I'll also do a freerolls tournament with 1 BTC in prizes which will start at the same time.

Teppy ("Di")

Dragon's Tale is the longest running Bitcoin enterprise in the world.
001sonkit

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2013, 01:43:33 PM

Hi, Teppy, lords in DT.

Just an idea, not to dissuade some unlucky one, why don't take some cig* and shots # just like what I did at 50$, everyone got much fun Smiley

(perhaps launching some new stuff, you are best at that since we still got some time,  Cool )

*For those who dont know what cig is in DT, is that a cigrate which will emit smoke which is essentially worth Bitcoins, one when Bitcoin is about 5$ each, a generous user take a cig which worth 120BTC and shared it among DT users were online back then
#shots, a kinda new game, Round of Shots, where people drink and find mBTC in the bottom of the shot of wine. Some will stand and some will fall (and perhaps drop some coins he found at the shot). Last one to stand gets the all! (And it rhymes!)

Winnings!

Casper

GEMINI ACCOUNT REVIEW - Source of Funds Request
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: