Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:09:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [REQ] Phone Verification  (Read 339 times)
Sailthor555 (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 01:26:59 AM

Hey, I need some phone verifications for some hotmail accounts. It can be from any country and I'll need about 5 per number. So if you have multiple numbers you can do an extra 5 per number. I'll pay 0.25 per code in bitcoin
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:37:09 AM

Hey, I need some phone verifications for some hotmail accounts. It can be from any country and I'll need about 5 per number. So if you have multiple numbers you can do an extra 5 per number. I'll pay 0.25 per code in bitcoin

i can provide you real phone numbers from Phillipines for your verification purposes. however since you are a newbie i will require some advance payment even for lets say 5 verification. let me know in PM if you are interested
Cloverdale

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:40:23 AM

I can provide you 4 numbers but I think you should put the payment funds on an escrow just to be sure that you will pay.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:45:21 AM

Pm me i have 10 numbers for you to verify
Sailthor555 (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 11:20:08 AM

i can provide you real phone numbers from Phillipines for your verification purposes. however since you are a newbie i will require some advance payment even for lets say 5 verification. let me know in PM if you are interested
Completed it for me.

And to those asking for escrow, I hope you realise fees for the escrow cost more then 25 cents.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:37:40 PM

Completed it for me.

And to those asking for escrow, I hope you realise fees for the escrow cost more then 25 cents.

Do you need any other phone verification? I have few numbers US and non-US so in case you still need it I would assist you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: