Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:39:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help Recovering Stolen account  (Read 747 times)
gecox23 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:57:09 AM

Good afternoon all,

I would like to see if I could get some help on recovering my account gecox22. The account was stolen back in July and didn't really know how to recover the account until I was pointed to the thread on recovering account by Mitchell. As you can see from the information below I sent all require information in a signed message starting on 8-11-2016 to first BadBear and after a couple of days of no response,  I was asked to forward the information over to theymos, which I did. I waited a could of more days and pinged him again with no response and then a week later ping him again with no response.  I don't have a clue how long it should take to recover a account. I thought it would be pretty simple since all information required was sent, I just hate bothering people so instead of pinging him again I figured I would post here to see if I could get any help or pointers on what my next step would be. I mean if you look at the account I have also gotta a trusted member that knows me to add - trust to the account until I get it back.

Thanks,

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Good Afternoon theymos,

Just checking on the status of my stole account, I have quote all information that has been sent this far that started back on 8-11-2016

Thanks
Glen

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Good Afternoon theymos,

Just wanted to check on the status of the pm I sent at the beginning of the week about recovering my account  As you can see below I sent all required to you and bigbear. Could I please get an update.

Thanks,
Glen 

Good Morning theymos,

I sent the quoted message below to bigbear 4 days ago but no response yet. Could you maybe help me?

BadBear,

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
My Account gecox22 was stolen. Please reset to gecox22@gmail.com the current date is 8/11/2016
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1NwhghHvQvcH3Jf97rBR8Wd3iVA2ikXYZ8
G2RUxdrJyDckzDBmlkXqNddi5ZdeuXAdze6dZ35NdP+x0UtWrZs6Txe+6p+sZ8qPZRf3B73z2nenAhUQB1e3CTc=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

I have used this address in the posts listed below.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1052231.msg11344134#msg11344134
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1044266.msg11294744#msg11294744
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1049168.msg11287202#msg11287202
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1019405.msg11069395#msg11069395

I have also spoken with Blaze about a past transaction using this ID and he is will to vouch for me as well. Please let me know if you need any more information
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 11:07:48 AM

The next step is waiting, I'm afraid.  theymos considers recovering lost accounts as low priority so it may take quite a long time before an account get recovered.  I've seen him do it in few days for lucky users though.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
gecox23 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:39:41 AM

The next step is waiting, I'm afraid.  theymos considers recovering lost accounts as low priority so it may take quite a long time before an account get recovered.  I've seen him do it in few days for lucky users though.

I completely understand why they would be a low priority, Well hopefully luck will smile down  me soon, would really like to get my user name and trust back. Thanks for the information.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 03:57:04 AM

You have done it correct. you need to send message to theymos and badbear both.. it will take time.. mostly high ranked and trusted member's accounts get recovered very fast. but low quality accounts will be delayed.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
gecox23 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:00:30 PM

You have done it correct. you need to send message to theymos and badbear both.. it will take time.. mostly high ranked and trusted member's accounts get recovered very fast. but low quality accounts will be delayed.

Good to know thanks for the information, I guess time is all I got for now.
gecox23 (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:36:11 PM

Since I don't know what else to do and I am still waiting for theymos to response, I wanted to bump this to see if any one else could help.

Thanks
gecox23 (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:26:24 AM

I got my account Back  Grin and will be locking this thread thanks every one for helping!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: