Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:21:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: some new faucet owner want to exchange traffic ?  (Read 282 times)
tungaqhd (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:37:15 AM

Hello
I created a faucet a few month ago but i đin't have time for it
Now i want to boot my alexa rank , my alexa rank is 1M7 here http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/bigfaucet.ga
So i am looking for some one who want to exchange traffic with me ( my traffic is 10-20k per day) by <irame>  Grin Grin Grin .
Your site shouldn't have popup/redirect ads and traffic is more than 8000 per day
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 2172

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:08:48 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2023, 06:55:41 AM by sabotag3x

Hello
Now i want to boot my alexa rank , my alexa rank is 1M7 here http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/bigfaucet.ga
So i am looking for some one who want to exchange traffic with me ( my traffic is 10-20k per day) by <irame>  Grin Grin Grin .
Your site shouldn't have popup/redirect ads and traffic is more than 8000 per day

10k-20k per day? paying 1 satoshi? a.k.a fake traffic?  Cheesy
I think you are rich now because you have 10k access per day and 48 ads on your site

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:22:33 AM

Hello
if we take average value of your visitor that is 15k and then according to me by google adsense you can make $15/day it means you can make $450/month . then why you are trying to exchange your traffic . i will suggest you , you should approve it google adsense if you didn't and earn money a lot.
tungaqhd (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:40:16 AM

Hello

10k-20k per day? paying 1 satoshi? a.k.a fake traffic?  Cheesy
I think you are rich now because you have 10k access per day and 48 ads on your site

Hello guy. If you do not beleive just give me your email and i will show you my analytics. About my reward,because i am using vps with traffic exchange
tungaqhd (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:41:31 AM

Hello
if we take average value of your visitor that is 15k and then according to me by google adsense you can make $15/day it means you can make $450/month . then why you are trying to exchange your traffic . i will suggest you , you should approve it google adsense if you didn't and earn money a lot.

My real traffic is only 5k per day. Other is traffic exchange and adsence dont like faucet and te
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: