Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:49:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monero Soon $100  (Read 3669 times)
M0n3ro (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:00:34 PM

Me as well as most crypto folks appreciate that Monero has been as amazingly undervalued for such a long time. $8-$10 is just the beginning, $100 is imminent for certain. I'm speechless to see my $0.23/XMR investment go to such heights. I will be buying the XMR Lamborghini.
mining1

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:07:29 PM

Lol. Keep dreaming, there were several pumps lately and these coins are all slowly going back where they belong. Nothing different with monero.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:08:17 PM

I don't think Monero can go to 100 dollars per coin. Businesses are not even using this coin. The price increase is just the hype on the dark market. There is not enough money for Monero to sustain such high value.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:29:31 PM

monero price can't over price ethereum and litecoin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Achastar

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:31:30 PM

100 $ is to much for monero
zee11225

Activity: 314

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:34:52 PM

Me as well as most crypto folks appreciate that Monero has been as amazingly undervalued for such a long time. $8-$10 is just the beginning, $100 is imminent for certain. I'm speechless to see my $0.23/XMR investment go to such heights. I will be buying the XMR Lamborghini.
please dont trolling Grin

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
septian44

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:40:18 PM

do not ever dream monero will be high you think about 1 monero =100$ why many people talk like this it's the same false hopes for everyone.you will not know before you wake up from your sleep so if your dream will be achieved we see before you insane I will bring water for you
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:53:12 PM

Lol. Keep dreaming, there were several pumps lately and these coins are all slowly going back where they belong. Nothing different with monero.
but I think monero is different. lots of people have positive thought about monero and hopping to get more profit.. and this pump is really huge pump and very surprising.. but 100$ for 1 Monero is too much to achieve. I don't think it could happen as everyone saying here.
obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:58:35 PM

seems you guys aren't long enough in crypto already...

everything can happen...

not saying it will, it probably won't, but it can...

best regards
wannarahaa

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:02:53 PM

Grin  Dude you are daydreaming now, i will wake you up. ROFLMAO.

MXR's ath was almost 0.02 and that was the limit, it won't pump, it was the definite peak for 2 years, and it will be bearish very soon
obit33

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:16:08 PM

Grin  Dude you are daydreaming now, i will wake you up. ROFLMAO.

MXR's ath was almost 0.02 and that was the limit, it won't pump, it was the definite peak for 2 years, and it will be bearish very soon

dude, I was here when btc went from $2 to $32 and then from $30 to about $1100

where were you? yeah, probably not here... you don't know how crazy this can get...  not saying it will, just that it can, and this from my own experience with btc's bull...

hope you don't have to learn the hard way...

edit: obviously you know nothing about the fundamentals of xmr, it's the most fascinating crypto-poject I've personally seen since bitcoin... I advise you to study it, cuz now you come over as an uninformed young fool babbling bullshit...

best regards,
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330

dafar consulting

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:24:59 PM

where were you? yeah, probably not here... you don't know how crazy this can get...  not saying it will, just that it can, and this from my own experience with btc's bull...

edit: obviously you know nothing about the fundamentals of xmr, it's the most fascinating crypto-poject I've personally seen since bitcoin... I advise you to study it, cuz now you come over as an uninformed young fool babbling bullshit...

best regards,

But don't you think we are due for a entrancement?

As you mentioned even BTC went form $32 to $2 and remained stagnant for nearly a year.... XMR just had a ridiculous bull run. Agreed that the potential is there, and it might still reach new heights later on. But for now, isn't it due for a retracement?

What if during the winter it remains stagnant and Bitcoin gets a pump? Wouldn't want to be holding XMR then

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
obit33

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:33:42 PM

best regards,

But don't you think we are due for a entrancement?

As you mentioned even BTC went form $32 to $2 and remained stagnant for nearly a year.... XMR just had a ridiculous bull run. Agreed that the potential is there, and it might still reach new heights later on. But for now, isn't it due for a retracement?

What if during the winter it remains stagnant and Bitcoin gets a pump? Wouldn't want to be holding XMR then

Yes, I certainly think that a retracement should come, been thinking it since hitting 0.01... but when btc went from 32 to 1100 I was thinking the same thing: "this should retrace, soon, and a lot"... didn't happen till btc got to unfathommable heights... So I'm just saying it's possible that xmr keeps on giving for some time, and who knows, once more X10...

after all, XMR is fungible, BTC is not...

For you last question:
Wouldn't you have regretted that, when btc went back to $2, you sold on the way down (cuz you wouldn't want to be holding btc), and didn't buy back...  

edit: wow, xmr just dumped a bit...

best regards
Dafar
Legendary

dafar consulting

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:36:11 PM

after all, XMR is fungible, BTC is not...

For you last question:
Wouldn't you have regretted that, when btc went back to $2, you sold on the way down (cuz you wouldn't want to be holding btc), and didn't buy back... 

best regards

Yes I would have regretted it.

What do you mean by BTC isnt fungible? It is fungible isn't it?

It's funny how when BTC started it was known as the "anonymous" currency that was more fungible than any other currency we had. Now apprently BTC is neither anonymous or fungible...

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
obit33

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:42:44 PM

What do you mean by BTC isnt fungible? It is fungible isn't it?

It's funny how when BTC started it was known as the "anonymous" currency that was more fungible than any other currency we had. Now apprently BTC is neither anonymous or fungible...

Bitcoin is not anonymous, and thus not fungible... BTC's history can be traced via the public blockchain, if it was ever used in a shady transaction, these 'coins' can be blacklisted...

there are a lot of companies already busy datamining the shit out of btc's public blockchain:
https://www.chainalysis.com/
edit: other company: http://themerkle.com/coinfirm-lets-users-analyze-bitcoin-addresses-for-aml-risks/

So BTC doesn't qualify as 'good' money anymore, it's not fungible... I know, it's difficult to grasp when all you ever heard is btc is truly anonymous... it's wrong...

edit: these are part of the fundamentals of xmr I'm talking about, this is not your common pump & dump... there's lots more to xmr than meets the eye...

best regards
Jerry S

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:02:49 PM

how high this pump of xmr can go? will it defeat eth?
dinofelis

Activity: 770
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:13:25 PM

Honestly, I really hope for monero that it DOESN'T go the bitcoin way of becoming a speculator's token instead of a currency, and I hope that monero market cap is driven by currency use mainly (Fisher's formula) and not by a speculator's dream of hoping to get rich one day and hodling, or pumpin/dumpin.  The dark market adoption of monero is a genuine use of it.  Hopefully that renders it "dirty" enough for smart wall street boys not to meddle in with it too much so that its currency properties can be fully exploited.

In order for it to be a currency, a decent market cap is needed, but not more.  Bitcoin left the domain of the reasonable since a long time.  If it is to be an anonymous fungible form of cash, it doesn't need to make a few smart speculators rich, but it needs to be used as a means of exchange.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:50:36 PM

Monero can't reach 100$ anytime soon ETH was also highly speculated when it was pumping to around 20$ but now its only around 10$. Monero may not come down to price it used to be few months ago but price will be corrected for sure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:34:50 PM

Monero was pumped the last few days, and soon it will fall again, like all the other coins before.
And like all the other coins before, it will not recover from that event, because in peoples mind it will have the branding of an already used coin.
One pump, one dump. For every coin.
So no. No monero will ever be worth 100$ because the pump phase will not last that long.

It's me!!!
Dafar
Legendary

dafar consulting

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:43:44 PM

Monero was pumped the last few days, and soon it will fall again, like all the other coins before.
And like all the other coins before, it will not recover from that event, because in peoples mind it will have the branding of an already used coin.
One pump, one dump. For every coin.
So no. No monero will ever be worth 100$ because the pump phase will not last that long.

Legit coins have multiple pumps.... LTC had several, so did ETH and BTC and tons of others. You think this is the only pump XMR will ever have?

The only question is timing.... the next pump could happens months later or it could happen by the end of this week

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████