Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:47:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mellowads is dead  (Read 4988 times)
vodaljepa (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:57:05 PM

All of mellowads network stats are at 0 for the past 12 hours and nobody got paid for yesterdays earnings, mellowads is dead

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:39:35 PM

How will faucet owner earn without adsence and mellowads  Huh
vodaljepa (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:50:10 PM

Maybe we will finally see less faucets which will be good

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
bkxpress2015

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:04:47 PM

Maybe we will finally see less faucets which will be good
I can confirm Mellow Ads hasn't paid and my stats are at 0.

Why do you think less faucets will be good? That doesn't make sense...

isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:27:31 PM

It doesn't look good to me either,i started a CPC campaign a few days ago but everything seems frozen.Most of the faucets were already struggling to survive without adsense i wonder how many of them are going to continue if mellowads goes offline.
Micio
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1283

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:32:27 PM

There's no MellowAds support, their thread is locked, the ticket is unrespondive, the user on BTCTalk is unresponsive and there's no other forum for talk about it.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:35:57 PM

Is there any adnetwork can instead
Micio
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:36:35 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2016, 03:58:21 PM by Micio

Is there any adnetwork can instead

Most of it are scams, now MellowAds is [edit]going to too.
taffix

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:37:37 PM

There's no MellowAds support, their thread is locked, the ticket is unrespondive, the user on BTCTalk is unresponsive and there's no other forum for talk about it.
I think they are updating their script to improved the security and their support is responsive in terms of payment on the past few days I withdrew my btc but an error occured and my balance is gone and go to withdrawal but it didnt processed so I contacted support and on the nextday it refunded on my balance.
Micio
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:40:04 PM

I think they are updating their script to improved the security and their support is responsive in terms of payment on the past few days I withdrew my btc but an error occured and my balance is gone and go to withdrawal but it didnt processed so I contacted support and on the nextday it refunded on my balance.

I contacted them a week ago but still no response. I think isn't an update, they gave no informations about it on the website. It looks like a scam here until they answer this thread or put any informations on the website.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:40:27 PM

Have you ever thought that people might have personal issues in their life and can't babysit their site 24/7?

All of mellowads network stats are at 0 for the past 12 hours

There's no proof, OP is overreacting because he hasn't got paid, like a lot of other users.
I don't use mellowads, not defending the owner or whatever.
But from what I know, mellowads is one of the top bitcoin adnets.

Not saying you're wrong, or right, but give people a break.
Making such topics only drops your value in people's eyes.
rafolon

Activity: 638
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 03:42:04 PM

i have just received a payment without problems

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
taffix

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:43:46 PM

but still their balance is good and you can withdraw your btc,OP is always reacting about mellowads when there's a problem
Micio
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:57:45 PM

Have you ever thought that people might have personal issues in their life and can't babysit their site 24/7?

There's no proof, OP is overreacting because he hasn't got paid, like a lot of other users.

Yes, there's no problem on withdraw but we don't got yesterday payments. I'm just saying that there's a possibility that they are going to scam.
taffix

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:05:29 PM

Yes, there's no problem on withdraw but we don't got yesterday payments. I'm just saying that there's a possibility that they are going to scam.
I saw that my traffic decreases yesterday I think thats the time when they turn off the counting.
I am thinking that because of the update all statistics will be delayed but we will see tomorrow
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:06:48 PM

A adnetwork on such rank can't simply disappear like that. A lot of people know admin's identity, me included.

Going around and posting negative stuff about projects sucks, especially when people got no evidence.
OP didn't got his payment in 12 hours and he's creating drama for no reason, other user posted that he got his payment, that's contradicting already.

Bitcoin economy depends on trust, not on FUD and bullshit. MellowAds is a part of this ecosystem.

After this "case" is solved, OP wont even apologize to mellowads admin nor anyone, for wasting people's time.
He's just giving a bad name to a project and bitcoin ecosystem in general.
Also, he's a sr member in this forum, ffs. Lower rank members will easily believe whatever they read on this forum.

If I ran mellowads, I'd ban his advertiser/publisher account for this, not kidding.

21st century people are getting offended way too fast, judging things way too fast, badmouthing people way too fast, then blame everyone else for their failures, except themselves.

Anyway, wish you guys have a nice day guys Smiley

I saw that my traffic decreases yesterday I think thats the time when they turn off the counting.
I am thinking that because of the update all statistics will be delayed but we will see tomorrow
Your traffic probably decreased because of many reasons.

A few reasons: Lack of advertisers, lack of users on sites.

My traffic decreased yesterday as well.

EDIT:

One more funny thing.

Check OP's first ever made post on this forum:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1092698.msg11846831#msg11846831

It's on mellow ads. lol
Micio
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:08:42 PM

A adnetwork on such rank can't simply disappear like that. A lot of people know admin's identity, me included.

Going around and posting negative stuff about projects sucks, especially when people got no evidence.
OP didn't got his payment in 12 hours and he's creating drama for no reason, other user posted that he got his payment, that's contradicting already.

Bitcoin economy depends on trust, not on FUD and bullshit. MellowAds is a part of this ecosystem.

After this "case" is solved, OP wont even apologize to mellowads admin nor anyone, for wasting people's time.
He's just giving a bad name to a project and bitcoin ecosystem in general.
Also, he's a sr member in this forum, ffs. Lower rank members will easily believe whatever they read on this forum.

If I ran mellowads, I'd ban his advertiser/publisher account for this, not kidding.

21st century people are getting offended way too fast, judging things way too fast, badmouthing people way too fast, then blame everyone else for their failures, except themselves.

Anyway, wish you guys have a nice day guys Smiley

Your traffic probably decreased because of many reasons.

A few reasons: Lack of advertisers, lack of users on sites.

My traffic decreased yesterday as well.

I know that it is nearly impossible to scam people for a network like that but the admin should at least post an information about it. I hope they'll fix it asap and public some notes about this.
taffix

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:12:01 PM

admin last online was august 27 ,and if they are going to be "scam" how come they will not disable the withdrawal section? and give away the money?
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 04:14:58 PM

The stats show fine for me.
Also they just approved one of my ads (5 minutes ago)

bkxpress2015

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:16:39 PM

I agree there should be an update, but everyone should stay calm as it really hasn't been that long since the issue was discovered.

In my opinion, all site owners need to get in the habit of providing timely updates / announcements whenever there are problems or changes. It's a responsibility that cannot be overlooked and even if the admin is away for a period of time, arrangements should be made beforehand to cover situations like this if they occur. This especially applies to large, successful sites like Mellow Ads.

There is a lot of distrust going on in the BTC and other crypto ecosystem, so it's important that communication is maintained.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: