Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:30:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $50 Loan Needed Until Friday - I Have Collateral  (Read 430 times)
sharris1940 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:38:58 PM

I'm not sure what collateral is accepted here, but I have all kinds of stuff that I could offer to cover the loan.

I just need the $50 loan until I get paid Friday.

If you can help, please let me know what collateral you need to make it happen. Thanks.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FrilledShark

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

I am the signed message, without I am not

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 04:24:39 PM

I'm not sure what collateral is accepted here, but I have all kinds of stuff that I could offer to cover the loan.
Does "all kinds of stuff" cover altcoins? If it does I'm ready to fill your loan. You just need to tell how much you expect to pay in interest and what you believe 50$ is in bitcoins.

Not very active. Please use PM or email to get a reply from me.
High value lender – Within 24 hours, I can fund your 10 BTC loan. Give me 48 hours and 20 BTC will be ready.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 05:27:01 PM

I just need the $50 loan until I get paid Friday.

If you can help, please let me know what collateral you need to make it happen. Thanks.
Don't ask for what collateral to give. We have no idea what you have (although I'm 99% sure nothing valid).
Read this and check for yourself what valid collateral you can offer.

Then come back here and clearly state what valid collateral you have, or lock your thread using the bottom-left link. If you don't do either you'll get negative trust.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: