Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:12:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: losing from freebitco.in  (Read 12288 times)
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:40:28 AM

I also lost all the earnings I got here following tricks from youtube videos. I didn't invest a single cent but time and effort can also be considered an investment. Am I right? But, it's okay...it's a lesson learned!

What kind of tricks are you talking about? Are you talking about some kind of cheat?! Can you post the Youtube links please?

Sure time and effort are valuable, but you should never try to use "shortcuts" or find "easy"ways to earn some cash, good to hear you have learned your lesson, play fair and enjoy gambling next time.

Most of those videos posted on youtube by saying tricks are not entirely true because they may be edited videos and showing only winnings. These videos are made just to attract people use their referral links so that video creator can make a passive income. If you understand this logic then next time will do more research before using any of these tricks. Gambling is only for fun and not to make an easy money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:10:35 AM

I also lost all the earnings I got here following tricks from youtube videos. I didn't invest a single cent but time and effort can also be considered an investment. Am I right? But, it's okay...it's a lesson learned!

What kind of tricks are you talking about? Are you talking about some kind of cheat?! Can you post the Youtube links please?

Sure time and effort are valuable, but you should never try to use "shortcuts" or find "easy"ways to earn some cash, good to hear you have learned your lesson, play fair and enjoy gambling next time.

As I can say all of those things are some absurd thing, all of them are just trying to get your money and scam you right away. Some of them are going to ask you to buy their script, this is soft way to scam and some of them ask you to play by their ref. All of these things are useless thing so you do not even need to bother it, unless you want tp be scammed around

I want to say that every strategy will work but never work for long time. At the end it will be broken if you are not going to stop it
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:20:29 AM

As I can say all of those things are some absurd thing, all of them are just trying to get your money and scam you right away. Some of them are going to ask you to buy their script, this is soft way to scam and some of them ask you to play by their ref. All of these things are useless thing so you do not even need to bother it, unless you want tp be scammed around

I want to say that every strategy will work but never work for long time. At the end it will be broken if you are not going to stop it

The youtube videos are only made to give people the false impression they can win on long term by using their strategies and to refer the gamblers, earning some comission over them... I have no problem with this, I just think the youtubers should tell to their public the strategy isn't 100%.

Now I see some people thinking if they use the strategy for 10 minutes twice a day it's safe... They ask for how long they can use the strategy on the videos comments and others respond as it was a real safe method to gamble.  Tongue

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:28:48 AM

The youtube videos are only made to give people the false impression they can win on long term by using their strategies and to refer the gamblers, earning some comission over them... I have no problem with this, I just think the youtubers should tell to their public the strategy isn't 100%.

Now I see some people thinking if they use the strategy for 10 minutes twice a day it's safe... They ask for how long they can use the strategy on the videos comments and others respond as it was a real safe method to gamble.  Tongue

10 minutes is good enough to lose all your bankroll if you're not lucky on any given day. If that is true then those videos we wouldn't have seen in posting public because whoever found that method should have used to make money for them instead of making it public. No method will work in gambling every time because these games are designed to give you thrill not money.
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:45:55 AM

This site has a massive house edge 5% so if we let automated-betting run overnight, our balance must be zero
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:25:10 AM

10 minutes is good enough to lose all your bankroll if you're not lucky on any given day. If that is true then those videos we wouldn't have seen in posting public because whoever found that method should have used to make money for them instead of making it public. No method will work in gambling every time because these games are designed to give you thrill not money.

That is far time to spend on gambling site especially on freebitcoins so we should learn to minimize our game time if we can't afford to lose on that site since I think 5 minutes of wise gaming is pretty ok for gambling our wealth on this kind of site. But if your aftering for huge win or maybe to became a top loser/winner on their stat sheet well that would be ok aslong as you have a lot of money in your bankroll.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:02:25 AM

Yes, there's lot freebitco.in cheats in youtube, those that sell script but I advise you not buy it because it doesn't work. I've downloaded lots of tricks there in youtube using Fast Youtube Downloader and view them later with KMPlayer. Sorry if can't give you the links because there's no link anymore when the video is downloaded. So, simply search on YouTube the following and you're done...

freebitco.in tricks
freebitco.in tricks roll
freebitco.in tricks 2017
freebitco.in tricks for beginners
freebitco.in tricks for low balance
freebitco.in tricks manual bet
freebitco.in tricks in android

ruthbabe

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:17:20 AM

Most of those videos posted on youtube by saying tricks are not entirely true because they may be edited videos and showing only winnings. These videos are made just to attract people use their referral links so that video creator can make a passive income. If you understand this logic then next time will do more research before using any of these tricks. Gambling is only for fun and not to make an easy money.

Yes, I think you're right. Anyways, I found the official thread and it's more fun there I think, Win Free Bitcoins every hour! The longest running bitcoin faucet!...see you there!

senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:38:49 AM

Yes, I think you're right. Anyways, I found the official thread and it's more fun there I think, Win Free Bitcoins every hour! The longest running bitcoin faucet!...see you there!

That thread is quitely been here for the long time and for those past years they have running they had been criticized by their site fairness but as of now looks like they have updated it and run as provably fair site. So any strat nor any wild guess bets would not work since in that state only luck can determine if we could win on them or not, but if you really want to earn there try to bring some referrals there and earn from their activities inside to that site.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:01:28 AM

That thread is quitely been here for the long time and for those past years they have running they had been criticized by their site fairness but as of now looks like they have updated it and run as provably fair site. So any strat nor any wild guess bets would not work since in that state only luck can determine if we could win on them or not, but if you really want to earn there try to bring some referrals there and earn from their activities inside to that site.
It seems to me that all of these links are no more than fraudulent here and only to attract more people and profit from them. You have to be careful and always weigh your chances before you make any decision. We see real revenues from what we do even with the help of bitcointalk. Every company that is represented on the forum has good chances and we can at the same time invest, get a good profit. Only in this case I feel more confident. And do not pay attention to other resources.
ruthbabe

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:29:24 AM

It seems to me that all of these links are no more than fraudulent here and only to attract more people and profit from them. You have to be careful and always weigh your chances before you make any decision. We see real revenues from what we do even with the help of bitcointalk. Every company that is represented on the forum has good chances and we can at the same time invest, get a good profit. Only in this case I feel more confident. And do not pay attention to other resources.

Fraudulent??? You mean fraudulent scheme or using fraud, and/or cheating and/or being dishonest? Why don't you go to that thread and post the same comment for the admin to reply best.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:02:26 AM

That is far time to spend on gambling site especially on freebitcoins so we should learn to minimize our game time if we can't afford to lose on that site since I think 5 minutes of wise gaming is pretty ok for gambling our wealth on this kind of site. But if your aftering for huge win or maybe to became a top loser/winner on their stat sheet well that would be ok aslong as you have a lot of money in your bankroll.
Having a big bankroll in freebitco would not guarantee you to make some winnings and its will not except you on lossing money. Even you try it out on leaving it overnight im sure you will surely bust up in the end. 5 mins would really be enough same as you said. Dont really ask for more if you see percentage profits on your account then be wise to get out to avoid being busted later on.

jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1108

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:49:31 AM

I still can't believe someone believes on these kind of content. For sure there aren't only winnings in gambling, I think it's quite the opposite, the house always wins more times, it must be like this.

We must avoid using these shortcuts to gamble, since, as you said, it's mainly made for fun.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:10:02 AM

I still can't believe someone believes on these kind of content. For sure there aren't only winnings in gambling, I think it's quite the opposite, the house always wins more times, it must be like this.

We must avoid using these shortcuts to gamble, since, as you said, it's mainly made for fun.

i think its normal we are losing from one gambling site because gambling site especially the house is always win like you said and we should be careful with this and we should avoid to stay long enough in gambling site. so if there are any video that said this is a little tricks or secret to win in gambling site, i think its not true because if one person can win with his little tricks, why he want to share his tricks or secret to other people? i think its not makes sense.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1108

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:30:02 AM

i think its normal we are losing from one gambling site because gambling site especially the house is always win like you said and we should be careful with this and we should avoid to stay long enough in gambling site. so if there are any video that said this is a little tricks or secret to win in gambling site, i think its not true because if one person can win with his little tricks, why he want to share his tricks or secret to other people? i think its not makes sense.

Exactly, it would be a lot suspicious to share such kind of "tricks" online, it appears that the provider will act behind the scenes to win some, it's quite improbable this content is true, looks more like a malicious move to cheat most people.

I live in a country full of malicious schemes, the most creative ones are here for sure, we get used and tired to see them all the time.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:35:36 AM

Lols. That's big lesson for you and us too. We must close the gambling sites every time we finish using them. Also unattended laptop or PC would be more dangerous (say you having party at house) and people can just steal your Btc too. Be aware and making everyone alert. Thanks for the share though.

Kprawn
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:25:16 PM

Lols. That's big lesson for you and us too. We must close the gambling sites every time we finish using them. Also unattended laptop or PC would be more dangerous (say you having party at house) and people can just steal your Btc too. Be aware and making everyone alert. Thanks for the share though.

This has more to do with stupidity than anything else. You set your AUTO BET with the NO. of rolls feature provided on the site. This way, it will

not go past the amount of rolls you stipulated. I usually set mine at 500 bets with small amounts and I leave it running. It will never go past the

amount of rolls you stipulated, so there are no chance of this happening. I do not know what this guy did?  Roll Eyes

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED & PLAYER-OWNED CASINO
.EARNBET..EARN BITCOIN: DIVIDENDS
FOR-LIFETIME & MUCH MORE.
. BET WITH: BTCETHEOSLTCBCHWAXXRPBNB
.JOIN US: GITLABTWITTERTELEGRAM
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:49:36 PM

Next time don't watch fake tricks from youtube.
It's gambling ffs, there are no magic tricks and methods to win, it's only how lucky you are.
These videos are made to catch referrals so the person who made them can make money, not the person who watch them.
lg1500

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:55:04 PM

Freebitco.in is the revolutionary faucet in the Bitcoin world. Their all games are provable fair and every week ten lucky users get huge bitcoins where first prize can be up to 4BTC. On other hand freebitco.in has an awesome option to multiply your earnings. Though there are a big chance to lose all of your earnings, but still you can made a decent amount of bitcoin using this multiplying option. Below I describe the whole process with screenshots for your best understanding.its really funny Grin
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:47:53 AM

Freebitco.in is the revolutionary faucet in the Bitcoin world. Their all games are provable fair and every week ten lucky users get huge bitcoins where first prize can be up to 4BTC. On other hand freebitco.in has an awesome option to multiply your earnings. Though there are a big chance to lose all of your earnings, but still you can made a decent amount of bitcoin using this multiplying option. Below I describe the whole process with screenshots for your best understanding.its really funny Grin

I do agree that their all games are fair, but I don't recommend to use their site to play dice or hi-low game because they got highest house edge 5%. Even with 1% house edge also winning money from this game is quite difficult but with 5% you never can win so don't waste your money in this game. Always check for the house edge in dice game before depositing your money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: