Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:58:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: losing from freebitco.in  (Read 12293 times)
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:10:39 AM

I just want to share of losing my small btc.

I'm almost in my goal of .05BTC yet when I sleep last night I forgot that I clicked the auto bet because I want to try some,  I went to my bed start dreaming, then when the morning comes, I saw my computer still open and when I saw the tab of the site there you go the surprise Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked..... no more btc left for betting... Cry Cry Cry

Just an advice mates!!

Don't you ever leave your computer open.. hahahhaha
but no joke, everything must be safe, though its just a little BTC still I expect that I can withdraw in my desired amount.
actually this is not your fault nor your computer also because the reason the reason behind the loss of your btc is inly the limit of house edge of the freebotco.in .
we can make only 5% Profit at this faucet site .

You make quite big mistake my friend.. 5% have house edge of freebitco.in - it means that service is earning 5% from all stakes.
You are right, that it was not fault of computer, but it was fault of player. Simply mathematics will show that in long run with 5% house you will always lose. But as in every lottery or dice in short term you can have some "good shots", and don't forget that this still is just faucet.. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quit_gambling_for_good

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:12:50 AM

Is there any way to verified seed result on freebitco.in on your rolls?
wetsuit
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 01:38:36 PM

Is there any way to verified seed result on freebitco.in on your rolls?

https://s3.amazonaws.com/roll-verifier/verify.html

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 03:52:30 PM

I was active on this site for a while, I didn`t make 50 mbtc from their faucet, it`s more like 5 mbtc, and I lost it also on their auto betting. They have many active users there, I saw thread that someone hit 10 000 on their faucet and get more then 0.3 btc, I still didn`t hear that someone one their lottery, prize is very pretty and it goes to more then 2 btc for first place.
I don`t go there anymore, I saw their new reward system but I can`t say I like it. Good luck to others who think they can make something there, I tried and failed.

Their system is provably fair - as i know. They officilay say that house edge is between 3% and 5%. Everyone can play in other games if he want. Freebitco.in have very good opinion in Bitcoinworld, an till now nobody make any accussatin!
I wonder why they have such a high house edge, just from checking on this forum, I know that a lot of people just never deposit there because of that house edge.

Is it just so they can fund the people playing with the faucet claims, because advertising on their site doesn't bring in enough?

In any case, I think a site like Crypto-Games does it better, they have a much bigger faucet claim (plus the ability to level up), no advertising and a really low house edge under 1%

fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 12:55:12 PM

I was active on this site for a while, I didn`t make 50 mbtc from their faucet, it`s more like 5 mbtc, and I lost it also on their auto betting. They have many active users there, I saw thread that someone hit 10 000 on their faucet and get more then 0.3 btc, I still didn`t hear that someone one their lottery, prize is very pretty and it goes to more then 2 btc for first place.
I don`t go there anymore, I saw their new reward system but I can`t say I like it. Good luck to others who think they can make something there, I tried and failed.

Their system is provably fair - as i know. They officilay say that house edge is between 3% and 5%. Everyone can play in other games if he want. Freebitco.in have very good opinion in Bitcoinworld, an till now nobody make any accussatin!
I wonder why they have such a high house edge, just from checking on this forum, I know that a lot of people just never deposit there because of that house edge.

Is it just so they can fund the people playing with the faucet claims, because advertising on their site doesn't bring in enough?

In any case, I think a site like Crypto-Games does it better, they have a much bigger faucet claim (plus the ability to level up), no advertising and a really low house edge under 1%

They don't want people to deposit money to their site as long as people who claim their money and lose back to the site then they will have a good profit at the end. They should be making a good profit from lottery system and with this game. If you want to gamble then should look for the site specially designed for gambling.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 03:11:27 PM

They don't want people to deposit money to their site as long as people who claim their money and lose back to the site then they will have a good profit at the end. They should be making a good profit from lottery system and with this game. If you want to gamble then should look for the site specially designed for gambling.

actually i think the opposite is true. they want people to invest in their site and lose. they no longer make enough money through just advertising ever since Google banned their account because it was in violation of their ToS.

why do you think there is all these different kinds of ways to spend bitcoin? the multiplier, the lottery, the points to buy gift cards,... and on top of that the huge house edge of 5% ensure their house always winning.

--looking for signature--
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 10:23:16 PM

actually i think the opposite is true. they want people to invest in their site and lose. they no longer make enough money through just advertising ever since Google banned their account because it was in violation of their ToS.

why do you think there is all these different kinds of ways to spend bitcoin? the multiplier, the lottery, the points to buy gift cards,... and on top of that the huge house edge of 5% ensure their house always winning.
It is not provably fair in my opinion with  5% house edge and i think this site is just for advertising purposes plus he added this lottery just to get a revenue without losing money or increase their revenue..  Faucet is against the rules or terms from google adsense that is why their banning it.. but some people are still use google ads for their faucet but if some reported it can be ban and no revenue can be withdraw..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 11:30:04 PM

A lot of people are spending their money to buy lottery tickets and it is more the couple or few bitcoins every week. Until now no one knows how they pick up the winners so I feel that most of that money is going their won accounts and that is good profit for them every week even though they are not making money from advertisements.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 10:47:04 AM

A lot of people are spending their money to buy lottery tickets and it is more the couple or few bitcoins every week. Until now no one knows how they pick up the winners so I feel that most of that money is going their won accounts and that is good profit for them every week even though they are not making money from advertisements.

Actually the owner of the site posted on how they pick the winner on their ANN thread but actually i didn't know how it works, but for me i doesn't spend single penny on that site since im just betting some little money came from their faucets, and also that is their flaws, they need to announced who is their weekly winners so people may know who is the lucky winners of the said weeks, and i think your allegation is mightly true but nothing yet proven.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:12:11 PM

Actually the owner of the site posted on how they pick the winner on their ANN thread but actually i didn't know how it works, but for me i doesn't spend single penny on that site since im just betting some little money came from their faucets, and also that is their flaws, they need to announced who is their weekly winners so people may know who is the lucky winners of the said weeks, and i think your allegation is mightly true but nothing yet proven.

it doesn't matter if they post the method.
in lottery it should also be following the same provably fair systems so that anybody can check it by going to the site and clicking on the provably fair system and inserting the hash codes. many of bitcoin users are not even on bitcointalk.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
P0K1T5

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:32:01 PM

never gamble what you cant afford2 loose
Barcode_
Staff

Activity: 3010
Merit: 568

APP下载sbapp.io

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:11:04 PM

It is not surprising that players are losing their bitcoins playing at freebitco.in as this site have a house edge of 5% which is very high, but wetsuit owner of freebitco.in have recently acquired kingdice.com and he have stated he would not be changing the house edge of the site which is at 1%, maybe users can play at kingdice.com instead of freebitco.in due to the lower house edge there.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
bajing
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

The most Professional Cryptocurrency Casino

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:54:25 AM

You should to know that by taking the decission to use the automatic bet it can make you lose because as long as you do not stop it then the program will continue to make the bet until your balance runs out. your not the one but most the people has play dice game having same experience as you.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:09:37 AM

Why did you even reply to this post. This topic has been dead for over a year. I don't understand why people find these old threads and bump them for no reason. I don't know if this site is still reliable. Their website is still up but looking at the amount of registered users makes it seems like it might be a fake scam site.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Victorycoin

Merit: 517

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:58:59 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 01:53:02 PM by Victorycoin

You should to know that by taking the decission to use the automatic bet it can make you lose because as long as you do not stop it then the program will continue to make the bet until your balance runs out. your not the one but most the people has play dice game having same experience as you.
Autobet means one hands over control of game to a mindless machine and there have been many sad stories. From my personal experience, manual betting is safer and it is not just about this site. Some of the site I suppose deliberately omitted the feature to stop betting after losing a certain amount and that puts all one's balance at higher risk. If a site provides a stop-loss feature, don't leave autobet running without the option to disengage at critical times.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:14:10 AM

Hi,

Do you have plans to close freebitco.in as you are now the owner of Kingdice.com?
Or you are planning both sites? Will you make a house edge correction on one or another of them?
Kingdice is a decent site, but freebitco.in is one of the first sites about bitcoin i've ever found Cheesy

Victorycoin

Merit: 517

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:10:28 PM

I have experienced it, I have laboriously collected from time to time claiming free bitcoin and then I tried to multiply it by playing dice in it and damn i losted it with more red. Well everything i collect from time to time feels uselessly. This is my carelessness, and i wouldn't to repeat it, that's very hurts to me.
That's a confirmed vicious circle and there doesn't seem to be any easier way to accumulate much just from faucet and cash out except to attempt multiplying it and then the obnoxious high odds, simply sees to it that every Satoshi given out and if there be more, is retrived. That is the business strategy at work here - the faucet earnings hardly leave the site, unless one's willing to waste tons of hours and days in gathering something to even meet the network fees and that's much I do about nothing, because there are more profitable use of one's time!
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:08:56 PM

I also lost all the earnings I got here following tricks from youtube videos. I didn't invest a single cent but time and effort can also be considered an investment. Am I right? But, it's okay...it's a lesson learned!

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:56:00 PM

Why did you even reply to this post. This topic has been dead for over a year. I don't understand why people find these old threads and bump them for no reason. I don't know if this site is still reliable. Their website is still up but looking at the amount of registered users makes it seems like it might be a fake scam site.

I think new provably fair system which is the reason people bump it from the graveyard. May be you should try to check on their website sometimes. See how they make their lottery system provably fair, and about their hi-lo games, I do not think that it is a scam, they just have huge house edge so it is provably fair too
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1109

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:35:28 PM

I also lost all the earnings I got here following tricks from youtube videos. I didn't invest a single cent but time and effort can also be considered an investment. Am I right? But, it's okay...it's a lesson learned!

What kind of tricks are you talking about? Are you talking about some kind of cheat?! Can you post the Youtube links please?

Sure time and effort are valuable, but you should never try to use "shortcuts" or find "easy"ways to earn some cash, good to hear you have learned your lesson, play fair and enjoy gambling next time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: