Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:02:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About Welovefaucets  (Read 2698 times)
monsterman (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:33:33 PM

anyone have idea about welovefaucets?

i had more than 8000 satoshis in 2 days in that faucet

Did not cash out since i did not verify my signed up email

i did that today

and i logged in cannot see my earnings anymore there
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 07:42:20 PM

Did you tried to contact the Welovefaucets Family team using the mail address on the bottom of the Faucet?

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
monsterman (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:57:49 PM

yes i did no reply yet and i saw on twitter today they said that last payments were made on 26th August but many members have not received their payments, so probably they are in the same position like me , dont see their earnings anymore and not paid even,
they posted on August 28th and the website also had problems with their adsense stuff recently
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:12:26 PM

Raphael is good lad. Contact to him and hi will solve this problem.

Or problem can be this :

We Love Faucets Net. @welovefaucet
Guys, when you click cash out the payment will go to the queue! We send payments once the week now!

The last payments was at 26th, if you didn't received yours, send us a DM and we'll solve it!

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
monsterman (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:28:21 PM

ya ok i do understand but i did not request payment yet , the earnings must be there where are those?
Lexiatel

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:45:25 PM

They are allegedly scammers but, I've actually gotten paid. It's a race when they 'refill', but if you stalk their Twitter, you'll learn when you can request payment.
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 02:13:34 AM

Looks like they've decided to turn their faucets into clickfarms. Right now clicking on anything there directs to various adds  Undecided

Looks like a ton of faucets are taking a hit this week  Angry

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
Cool_lucky

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 11:49:40 AM

I am waiting for payments from all faucets of admin and didn't receve any payment sinse 25th August.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 05:43:03 PM

I am waiting for payments from all faucets of admin and didn't receve any payment sinse 25th August.
You better wait few more days its only 6 days and if also they don't pay than that means they get into some serious problem just like how donaldcoin faucets were stopped after their adsense account get blocked.

Welovefaucets network require email verification before cashing out which i don't like to give for a faucet, that's why i don't claim there.

Cool_lucky

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 07:24:48 PM

donaldcoin faucets were stopped after their adsense account get blocked.
Fuck, didn't know that, but Welovefaucets have the same problem I think.
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 01:51:23 PM

Looks like they've decided to turn their faucets into clickfarms. Right now clicking on anything there directs to various adds  Undecided

Looks like a ton of faucets are taking a hit this week  Angry

If I am right then elena group of faucets (elenabitco, freebitco, artbitco, busbitco), welove group of faucets (welovebtc, playforbitco, waterbitco), and the icebitcoin group (icebitco, earthbitco) all belongs to one admin.

Since they all have been hit by the adsense bug, I do not think you should blame them for your payouts now since they have been paying for quite a long time now. If they are not replying to your mails  or the balance has gone nil overnight without any inputs to your wallet, the good thing you can do is simply stop using the faucet, but if they have lowered the rewards and still paying, then keep on using.
monsterman (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:35:42 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2016, 11:06:35 PM by monsterman

today the site is offline Error 502 Bad Gateway

the site did put my balances back requested payout lets see

But they are not the same owner

check this

We Love Faucets network is formed by three Bitcoin faucets: http://WeLoveBTC.com, http://JewelryBitco.in and http://PlayBitco.in
welovefaucets.com is a very known site having estimated strength to get 1.4M visitors per month for the month of August, 2016. Every visitor surfs around 3.09 pageviews per visit on average. welovefaucets.com has a potential to make $ 21.0k per month.
If site admin had to liquidate his site, estimated money the site can bring in against the sale could be somewhere around $ 255.7k.

but yes recently they have adsense problems i mean welovefaucets

and ya donaldcoin , rimibtc, etc were all great sites before
recently they had their adsense problems too
monsterman (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:17:09 PM

it paid me
one of the good things about the site is you can ask a payout with very low numbers of satoshis

am looking for a particular faucet which pays 1 BTC per day , i think we all still have to wait for that day
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 10:28:44 PM

I used this site earrlier, but I stopped few months ago. They are legit and paying, but it's one annoying thing on this faucet : mostly time their ballance is empty, so we have to check frequently, when we can cashout. I see situation didn't changed in past few months.

monsterman (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:18:16 PM

ya  again same problem i see today
and they have increased the interval time for claiming satoshis
Bigpiggy01

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 10:35:54 AM

Cashed out successfully from here today. Hats of to working through a tough situation  Grin Grin Grin

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄

▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 12:51:29 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2016, 02:31:18 PM by Crystal11

I used this site earrlier, but I stopped few months ago. They are legit and paying, but it's one annoying thing on this faucet : mostly time their ballance is empty, so we have to check frequently, when we can cashout. I see situation didn't changed in past few months.

Indeed, since a week or so there are no funds  :
We are out of funds at this cash out method! We'll add more soon!
Finding funds to withdraw our claims it's like discovering a new comet or an old one returning to the Earth once every 150 years  Grin.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
Bigpiggy01

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 03:07:34 PM

Indeed, since a week or so there are no funds  :
We are out of funds at this cash out method! We'll add more soon!
Finding funds to withdraw our claims it's like discovering a new comet or an old one returning to the Earth once every 150 years  Grin.

They've posted on twitter every time they've added funds. Apparently Xapo which was supposed to become an option for them has their account on hold for verification that's another bunch of funds tied up  Shocked

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄

▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
Crystal11

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:58:53 PM

They've posted on twitter every time they've added funds. Apparently Xapo which was supposed to become an option for them has their account on hold for verification that's another bunch of funds tied up  Shocked
Thank you for your reply . I do not (wish to) use social media networks  but at least there is a Tweets window on this website to read new announcements , i saw their last tweet is on 17 October . I have saved almost 14k satoshi to withdraw and i won't claim anymore so often until i can get my money.
I'm a faucetbox user ,i don't want to use xapo ,personally i claim only on faucets with faucetbox or direct to wallet withdraw options. If a faucet has only xapo then i don't care  Smiley.

only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
Crystal11

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 12:10:02 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2016, 09:43:29 AM by Crystal11

This faucet does not pay anymore , for a week and a half this message "We are out of funds at this cash out method! We'll add more soon! " keeps displaying if someone tries to withdraw the earnings.
I have 15k to withdraw since almost 2 weeks.
According to their tweeter page https://twitter.com/welovefaucet they are keep posting from time to time that the withdrawals are enabled or about a so-called "problem with our server" which doesn't let people to login .
XAPO payment has been removed.
Welovefaucets networks should be avoided and if they wont pay until january 2017 this network can be added to risky/scam/warning lists.
Playbitcoin has been removed from my signature.
Website : http://welovefaucets.com/free-bitcoin-3/ a.k.a Playbitcoin or PlayBTC
We love faucets but not the ones that doesn't pay.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: