Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:20:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump or Clinton: Does it matter?  (Read 1845 times)
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:51:04 PM

Proving once again that Donald Trump is merely a scapegoat in the Liberal Democratic agenda. Let's look at a list of Trump's most controversial:

1) (On ISIS) "I would bomb the shit out of them"

"They have some in Syria, some in Iraq. I would bomb the s--- out of 'em. I would just bomb those suckers. That's right. I'd blow up the pipes. ... I'd blow up every single inch. There would be nothing left. And you know what, you'll get Exxon to come in there and in two months, you ever see these guys, how good they are, the great oil companies? They’ll rebuild that sucker, brand new — it'll be beautiful."

Pay attention to that last part. He mentions multinational corporations taking advantage of the military industrial complex, by capitalizing on post-war areas. This is something that is already being done under both the Democratic/Republican presidencies. It's called the corporatocracy, and there is a book by John Perkins about this (I highly recommend you check out "The Confessions of an Economic Hitman"). So, what exactly is it that's so chilling or terrifying about Trump's message, when we are already doing that? We saw how Obama lets a wedding in Yemen get bombed, then proceeds to authorize bombing Doctors Without Borders, do they really expect us to think that, just because they have a (D) next to their name, that they will care?

2) (On immigration) "I will build a great great wall around our Southern border, and I will have Mexico pay for that wall"

To start, I would like to say that Obama has deported more people than any other President. Great, now that we have that cleared up, I'll also add that Obama has made plans to build a wall in Jordan, spent $75 million "securing the border" (read: More walls) of which $15 million was spent by the Mexican government (Trump isn't getting his material out of nowhere). Also see, plans to raise the White House wall by 5 feet

So we can see clearly, it does not matter who is elected, left wing or right wing, they are both part of the same head.

Account recovered 08-12-2019

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:48:28 PM

Yes a big difference..
With Clinton if she wins election and carries on with her old tricks then the people will think arr well we knew she do this with a big grin on there faces because when your right about something you become smug..And if she win will life become better or worse?..
So people will just carry on as if nothing as happened to get ripped off by the next person in power maybe Chelsea Clinton next Shocked?..Because even the people voting say we know what's she like but rather have her than Trump..So America will become smug about the situation..
USA will all say..I TOLD YOU SO..

Now if trump wins and he does a Clinton and gets found out people will be really pissed and angry
and will want his head on a block and not even the army will support him if he lets the people down..
Because when his own supporters get let down they will go crazy Wink Wink..
Not with Clinton in power because even her own supporters don't trust her that much but they don't trust trump even more..
But look at the turn out for trump compared to Hillary trump filling stadiums Clinton filling her boots Cheesy Cheesy..
So well more people believe in trump than Hillary and if trump lets the people down OH BOY OH BOY..The people will be really mad..The republicans will go nuts and the people will and then the next person in power will do good by the people because what's just happened to the last person in power..
Now if Hillary wins and does her old scams it will take 2 more people in power before you click about that we need to do something about people in power taking back handers for what ever reason....

Just my thoughts on Trump and Clinton..
But i believe he wont let the people down but if he does i will be pissed for believing in him..
I be a lot more pissed than if Hillary lets us down because i am expecting it from her Wink..

Letting Muslims run our planet for money TUT TUT TUT..And not the nice Muslims..The worst kind of Muslims..Maybe hillary wants a throne like those bad Muslims and to treat you all like those bad Muslims treat there own people..
As as the saying goes you cannot ban one without the other.So ban all Muslims then no complaints.
Well only from Muslims but who cares Wink..
But maybe Hillary wants you to become Muslims so she can rule you all like Muslim rulers sitting on there thrones ordering there drones..

I am BRITISH AND 1 RULE WE BRITISH MUST FOLLOW..
WE SHALL NEVER EVER BE SLAVES..We will die before you try..

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:55:52 PM

Proving once again that Donald Trump is merely a scapegoat in the Liberal Democratic agenda. Let's look at a list of Trump's most controversial:....

So we can see clearly, it does not matter who is elected, left wing or right wing, they are both part of the same head.

This kind of statement has been made in EVERY presidential election.

In this particular case it is dead wrong.
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:05:06 AM

We can't have another 4-8 years of Obama/clinton no fucking way we need new blood.
StingrayX

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:29:39 AM

It only matters for Businessman & Incorporations which sponsor them today in order to get benefits after their election... But, for the People it's the same "poor will stay poor & rich will become richer" => this the base of Capitalism where Presidents just apply what their sponsors plan for  Sad
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:36:02 AM

We can't have another 4-8 years of Obama/clinton no fucking way we need new blood.

Hillary has a slim lead of 3% currently, there's only a couple of months left and anything can happen. If Trump wants to win he should stop being self-destructive few weeks before the election.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:54:17 AM

Hillary has a slim lead of 3% currently, there's only a couple of months left and anything can happen. If Trump wants to win he should stop being self-destructive few weeks before the election.

That's the point. He wouldn't be Trump if he stopped being self-destructive. Same with Clinton being Clinton. Same with the American people, to vote for either of them.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 03:06:51 AM

It does feel like a joke to the outside world to see the political situation of America. The corporate world was always looming behind the political decisions ,those were the secrets of the past .The corporate world is ready to take over America in politics  Grin Grin America does make people dream about their wildest aisperations  Grin I dont care who comes into power as it wont affect me in the least bit  Tongue Tongue
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 03:07:34 AM

when a president of a country make some racist clue, its a hell for the minority.
i hope all the president in the world doesn't have it.

Holliday
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:07:28 AM

If voting mattered they would make it illegal.

If you aren't the sole controller of your private keys, you don't have any bitcoins.
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:54:06 AM

I think important for those American citizens because if they are wrong give a vote in the election will have an impact on economic development, etc.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:46:34 AM

Proving once again that Donald Trump is merely a scapegoat in the Liberal Democratic agenda. Let's look at a list of Trump's most controversial:....

Did you just ignore everything I had written in my original post? The same bad foreign policies will continue to be expanded under the new President, as they have been expanding consistently. Also:

* Both parties authorize prohibition and scheduling of substances

* Both parties have signed bills authorizing the surveillance, indefinite detention, and suspension of the due process of American citizens on US Soil. The Patriot Act and the NDAA received support from both parties

* Both parties have authorized drone bombs in the Middle East, which only seek to further radicalize the area. Both parties support interventionism.

* Both parties have signed bills authorizing use of drones as patrolling devices in the American airspace (See The FAA Modernization and Reform Act of 2012)

* Both parties support the federal reserve scam. Both parties have played a role in its foundation.

* Both parties believe the government should regulate marriage between two consenting adults.

* Both parties had spent over a billion dollars in their 2012 Presidential campaigns.

* Both parties support US intervention in Israel's illegal occupations of Palestine.

* Both parties are backed by the same corporations and special interest groups.

I'm going to stop here, because I know that if I add more, you guys will stop reading the post. I hope my point has been clear now though.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:30:35 PM

That's the point. He wouldn't be Trump if he stopped being self-destructive. Same with Clinton being Clinton. Same with the American people, to vote for either of them. Cool

In the United States, there is a two-party system in place. It is nearly impossible for a third party candidate to get more than 20% of the vote in the POTUS elections. Even Ross Perot could gather just 18.9% of the vote in 1992. And whenever there is a strong third party candidate, things get easier for the Democratic candidate. That happened in 1992, and the same will happen in 2016 as well.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:54:49 PM

That's the point. He wouldn't be Trump if he stopped being self-destructive. Same with Clinton being Clinton. Same with the American people, to vote for either of them. Cool

In the United States, there is a two-party system in place. It is nearly impossible for a third party candidate to get more than 20% of the vote in the POTUS elections. Even Ross Perot could gather just 18.9% of the vote in 1992. And whenever there is a strong third party candidate, things get easier for the Democratic candidate. That happened in 1992, and the same will happen in 2016 as well.

I have already made my prediction for 2016, Hillary Clinton is going to be the next President. It's unfortunate, but it is going to happen, because the mainstream media has a very pro-Clinton agenda.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:30:55 PM

Yes, it matter.
Hillary Clinton is much more qualified for this position, she will not lead aggressive and dangerous foreign policy, accept dictators, create walls between Mexico and USA etc.
Trump is much more actor than politician.
He acting all the time and manipulate media and voters a lot.
He don't have quality of good leader and will divide country and the world, in the case he win election.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:34:25 PM

Yes, it matter.
Hillary Clinton is much more qualified for this position, she will not lead aggressive and dangerous foreign policy, accept dictators, create walls between Mexico and USA etc.
Trump is much more actor than politician.
He acting all the time and manipulate media and voters a lot.
He don't have quality of good leader and will divide country and the world, in the case he win election.

The fact that you even say that means you did not read my entire post. Hillary Clinton has already done all that and will do much worse once she is President. Trump only talks about it, Clinton has walked his talk. Hillary has a greater influence on the media and manipulates the crap out of her voters, she is more corrupt and richer than Trump.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:38:53 PM

Did you just ignore everything I had written in my original post? The same bad foreign policies will continue to be expanded under the new President, as they have been expanding consistently. Also:

* Both parties have signed bills authorizing the surveillance, indefinite detention, and suspension of the due process of American citizens on US Soil. The Patriot Act and the NDAA received support from both parties

* Both parties have authorized drone bombs in the Middle East, which only seek to further radicalize the area. Both parties support interventionism.

* Both parties have signed bills authorizing use of drones as patrolling devices in the American airspace (See The FAA Modernization and Reform Act of 2012)

* Both parties support the federal reserve scam. Both parties have played a role in its foundation.

* Both parties believe the government should regulate marriage between two consenting adults.

* Both parties had spent over a billion dollars in their 2012 Presidential campaigns.

* Both parties support US intervention in Israel's illegal occupations of Palestine.

I'm going to stop here, because I know that if I add more, you guys will stop reading the post. I hope my point has been clear now though.
Sure, you can point out commonalities.  Or you can point out differences.

One does not negate the other.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:40:27 PM

Sure, you can point out commonalities.  Or you can point out differences.

One does not negate the other.

It's a comparison of policies. A wide majority of their policies are identical. You can't really point out major differences in their policy. So you are the one who is wrong, dead wrong.

BiTZeD

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 03:49:44 PM

If Clinton is elected, I fear that she will start a war with Iran. What's sure is that Trump would be a lot more effective in dealing with ISIS than Clinton.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:47:43 PM

The concept that 'it doesn't matter' is, I believe, a fairly well thought out and coordinated program of 'demoralization.'

That said, it really hasn't mattered very much for about 50 years.  Although the head of the executive does have enormous power, and especially so since the Cheney administration, we've been given a 'choice' between two of the same thing by the oligarchy.  Basically we've had the choice between who the oligarchy actually wants, and an alternative choke artist which they would be happy to have if we 'voted wrong.'  Normally we don't 'vote wrong' and when we do by some small margin (e.g., Cheney v. Gore) it has been easy to make a real-time 'correction'.

[Not that the oligarchy is exactly monolithic.  Some surely would have preferred Gore and an effort to solidify global govt at that time, but it probably would have proven premature.  Not enough foundation yet constructed.  Cheney's 'new american century' was a better plan.  It utilized the U.S.'s strong global position to strengthen and consolidate resources into the hands of the dominant set of oligarchs prior to 'the event.']

I continue to hold that there is a decent possibility that 'Trump is different' and this election is unique in modern times.  Unfortunately there is no way to really know until after the fact.

I also continue to hold that there is no way that the oligarchy will let Trump in if he is for real.  The loss of investment (of various types) would be impalpable to them and they are not used to losing.  The core of the oligarchy will do whatever it takes to make sure that doesn't happen.  If somehow Trump (or someone like him) take over he'll have to deal with a scorched earth.  Potentially literally.

---

As for Clinton, it is clear to me that she has nothing but disdain for 'the people' generally.  Imagine what must go on in her brain-damaged mind when Trump holds a rally and gets 10,000 people in a stadium while she has one the same day and gets 300 in a high school gym.  But-hurt wouldn't begin to describe what she must feel.  The woman is so awful and vindictive that I plan to batten down the hatches if she is successfully installed and will be ready to get the hell out of Dodge.  It won't be pretty.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: